剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
与此同时 你要控制毒瘾
And in the meantime, you're gonna clean up,
在告诉她之前不能再嗑药了
and you're not going back out into the field until that happens.
尼基塔找你什么事
What did Nikita want?
看来我们要一起找出来原因了
Looks like we're both gonna find out.
好了大家 我们得加快进度
All right, people, we need to up our game.
我们来整理一下思路
Let's close the net.
现在我们知道 她三周前在卢森堡
Now we know that she was in Luxembourg three weeks back,
六天前在安大路西亚
and Andalusia six days ago.
我们得找到她接下来要去的地方
We need to figure out where she's going next.
加把劲
Let's go!
桑娅 她被没收东西的清单在哪里
Sonya, where's the list of her confiscated inventory?
马上完
Almost done.
我们现在就要 赶紧收尾
We need it now. Bring it into briefing.
好的
Yes, sir.
那能帮我们争取点时间
That should buy us some time.
你觉得那可信吗
You call that believable?
"好了大家 我们得加快进度"
"Okay, people, we need to up our game."
伯克霍夫 冷静点
Birkhoff, calm down.
看起来很假
It sounded fake.
我们应该在瑞安的办公室做这些才对
We should be doing this in Ryan's office anyway.
那我就不会在这里了
Then I couldn't be here.
老大 您要的假清单
Your fake inventory, sir.
你确定还有一个内奸吗
Are you sure there's a second mole?
不确定 但是我不能冒险
No, but I can't take the risk.
我们再商量下对策
Let's start going over our options.
通过手术摘除芯片
Surgery, remove the chip.
在阿曼达的袭击中我们失去了最好的医生
We lost our best surgeon in Amanda's attack on medical.
手术最少也要六个小时
Surgery takes six hours minimum.
我每隔两小时要汇报一次
And I have to check in every two.
这也就排除了去外面医院的可能性
Which rules out a trip to an outside hospital as well.
不能让其他人代替你汇报吗
Why can't someone else check in for you?
第二个内奸会看到并通知阿曼达的
The second mole would see and alert Amanda.
如果让芯片钝化呢
What about deactivation?
三个小时 腹腔镜手术
Three hours. Laparoscopic procedure.
便携的器械
Portable equipment.
还需另外一小时
Still gotta buy the extra hour.
等等 阿曼达不是关闭过你的死亡芯片吗
Wait, didn't Amanda deactivate your kill chip once?
怎么弄的
How'd that work?
她对我用了电刑
She electrocuted me.
从临床上讲 我死亡了三十二秒
I was clinically deceased for 32 seconds.
从而骗过了芯片
It fooled the chip.
我才不要置之死地而后生
I'm not getting killed to save my life.
我得回到岗位上了
I have to get back to my station.
等等 还有一个办法
Wait, there is another way.
我们消除根源
We kill the threat at its source.
我们杀了阿曼达
We kill Amanda.
怎么做
How?
她靠你来传达情报 我们设计一个陷阱
She relies on you for intel. We set a trap.
干掉她就没事了
End this for good.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
那样的话她的芯片就永远处于被激活状态
That means leaving her kill chip active.
我们是要关闭芯片
This is about how we deactivate it.
但这可能是唯一的…
But this could be the only w...
不行
No!
不 我们不能拿她的性命冒险
No, we're not risking her life any further.
不是你的性命 西摩
It's not your life, Seymour.
而是我的
It's mine.
这里每个人都在想着怎么救我
Everyone in here is trying to save me,
而我本应早点寻求帮助
And all I've done is jeopardize your lives
现在却让你们的生命受到威胁
by not asking for help sooner.
而且 我要让她血债血偿
Besides, I want revenge for what she's done to me.
我们宰了那贱♥人♥
Let's bait the bitch.
就喜欢这妞的个性
I knew I liked her.
关于伯克霍夫新发明的机密
Top secret Birkhoff device.
没兴趣
Not interested.
你最好弄点有用的消息 否则离死不远了
Better step it up, honey, or it's die time.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
是的
Yeah.
对 我找你
Yes, I did.
看起来怎么样
What do you think?
很漂亮
It's nice.
仅仅是漂亮吗
Nice?
这是一个子弹头设计的
This is a hydraulic battering ram
液压冲撞车头
with spike deployment.
用了一氧化二氮助燃剂
We've got N.O.S. Booster,
机载雷达 油膜
onboard radar, oil slick.
看见那车头灯了吗
See those headlights right there?
能发射激光导弹
They launch laser-guided missiles.
真的吗
Really?
不 但如果是真的岂不是帅呆了
No, but how cool would that be if they did?
所以我们要合伙
That's why we all gotta get on board
说服瑞安为这技术投点儿钱
and convince Ryan it's worth spending the cash.
迈克尔 别跟我扯这些心理学 好吗
Michael, spare me the Psych 101, okay?
无论你在哪儿都要谈这些
Well, she's all you ever talk about at home, here.
全都是关于阿曼达 我受不了了
It's always about Amanda. I'm getting sick of this...
好尴尬啊
Awkward.
我们正打算走呢
We were just leaving.
是啊 我们要走了
Yeah, we were.
看 这正是我要和你谈的
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
在这里很难找到独处的机会
We can't get a moment alone in here.
你以为这是问题所在吗
Is this what's wrong,
还是有其它事情困扰你
or is there something else bothering you?
为什么你觉得有其它事情
Okay, why does there need to be something else?
因为最近我觉得你在隐瞒什么
Because lately it feels like you're holding back,
你在压抑着什么 - 不不不
You're suppressing something. - No, no, no.
是你在隐藏什么
The only one who's holding back is you.
你在隐藏我们的感情
You are holding us back.
好不容易摆脱了珀西
Once we got rid of Percy,
我们早该离开这地方了
we were supposed to be done with this place,
但是由于你的强迫观念 - 什么 不是
But now with your obsession... - What? No! No!
就是 就是因为你的强迫观念
Yes, yes, with your obsession,
所以你对眼前的问题视而不见
you are blind to the problem in front of you.
你说什么
What?
装的差不多了吧
Are we done yet?
其实十秒前摄像机就停了
The camera stopped ten seconds ago.
我只是不想破坏你们表演的情绪
I just didn't want you to break character.
这招能管用吗
Are we sure this is gonna work?
咱俩吵架可是阿曼达的最爱
You and me fighting, amanda catnip.
好了 我去把视频压缩然后发给她
Okay, I will compress and upload the video to her,
我会告诉她迈克尔去了酒吧
and then I will tell her that Michael has gone off to the pub
借酒消愁
to drown his sorrows in drink.
不 先发给她视频
No, send the video,
让她消化一下 下次汇报的时候
let it marinate, and then on your next update,
再告诉她迈克尔去了酒吧
let her know where Michael will be drinking.
有把握阿曼达一定会出现吗
And we're positive Amanda's gonna show up?
不知道 她可能派安妮去
I don't know, could be she sends Anne.
她要是派安妮 我们就跟着安妮找到她
She sends Anne, we follow her to Amanda.
总之 我们必须得进行这次计划
Either way, we have to plant the bait,
所以各就各位吧
so let's get started.
好戏就要开始了
We're on a schedule, go.
伙计们 我想跟你们说
Hey, guys, I just wanted to say
这一切对我有多么
how much it means to me...
呆子 完事之后再说吧
Hey, nerd, can we do this later?
你还有内奸要抓
You have another mole to I.D.
瑞安和艾丽克丝还等着你进行第二步呢
Ryan and Alex are waiting, phase two.
好的 没问题 - 很好
Right, cool. - Great.
你太伟大了
You're awesome.
怎么了
What?
咱们永远也不要吵架了
Let's not fight like that.
第二步 引蛇出洞
Phase two, whac-a-mole.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表