剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
So he came at me kind of like this.
这个 是…
Whoa, yeah, that's...
马来武术
that's silat.
你动作慢了
A little slow.
订了婚的人都是这样
That's what happens when you get engaged.
让你变弱
It softens you up.
好吧
Right.
很多练混合格斗的人都用马来武术 是吧
So a lot of MMA fighters use silat, don't they?
海豹部队也是
So do seals.
对 大多数海豹队员都用
Yeah, mostly seals.
你觉得约书亚曾是海豹队员吗
You think this Joshua guy used to be one?
不确定
Not sure.
他的叛军集团
His group of rebels?
招数很多
They had a lot of moves.
他们都是两人一组与我交火
They came at me two-by-two
有控制地射击
in controlled bursts.
叛军通常都是扫射
Yeah, rebels usually just spray.
约书亚先生可能教过他们一些东西
Well, maybe Mr. Joshua taught them a few things.
如果他是海豹队员出身的话
Well, if he's a seal,
那就很难追踪了
he's gonna be tough to track.
不过我可以去问问队长
I could check with the cappy, though,
看看他是否有所了解
see if he knows something.
与此同时
In the meantime...
拼刀子的任务还是留给我这种专业人士吧
leaving the knife-fighting up to the pros.
我可没戴着订婚戒指
And I'm not even wearing my ring yet.
来看看这个
You gotta see this.
约书亚的资金链遍布全球各地
Joshua has got a money trail that winds all over the planet.
他在开曼群岛和列支敦斯登都有账户
Numbered accounts in the Caymans, Liechtenstein.
迈克尔和肖恩认为他以前是个军人
Michael and Sean are working an angle that he's ex-military.
这种事我以前见过
I've seen it before.
有很多这种人被策反了
A lot of these guys, they go native,
找了个借口就成了叛军
find a cause, take up arms.
他的钱是怎么来的
How is he getting his money?
不知道 他可不像是第三世界的人
I don't know, but it's not very third world of him.
米娅被一个又一个谎言蒙蔽
Mia's traded one lie for another.
她全不知情
She has no idea.
我跟赫瑞克的人说好了
I talked to Herek's people.
你和迈克尔假扮联邦探员参加欢迎会
You and Michael will attend the rally as FBI.
你们会得到全力支援
Full alpha support.
如果米娅出现了
If Mia shows up,
我们就把她清除掉
we take her out.
不行
No.
任务不变 跟劫狱一样
Mission hasn't changed. Same as the prison.
找到她 把她活着带回来
We find her, we bring her in alive.
议员和大兵们会集中在这里
Okay, the senator and soldiers are gathering here.
在主层 这里很大很宽敞 天花板也很高
Main floor. It's big, it's wide, super-high ceilings.
但是我想出了一个
But I have come up with a way
能让你们全程监视整个欢迎会的办法
for you to keep eyes on everything at all times.
巨牛掰 哥原创的哦
Incredibly awesome, and I designed it myself.
崇拜死你了 伯克霍夫
We're thrilled for you, Birkhoff.
什么办法
Where is it?
往那儿看
It's right there.
可爱的小家伙
Cute toy.
超静音 无死角
Whisper-quiet, all-seeing.
女士们先生们 这就是
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you
伯克霍夫号♥无人侦查机器人
The Birkhoff Unmanned Tactical Robot.
传说中的B.U.T.R
The B.U.T.R.?
我叫它小黄油
The "Butter,"
因为它像油一样狡猾
'Cause it's slick like that.
真恶心
Mm, gross.
那我的小玩具呢
Where's my toy?
别那么猴急
All right, keep your pants on.
在这儿
It's right here.
看好了
All right.
看上去和普通警棍没什么区别 对吧
Looks like you're ordinary standard baton, right?
其实不然
Not quite.
孩子们 这可是电击技术警棍
Electro-Muscular Disruption, kids.
利用适当的电压令目标休克
A targeted shock at just the right voltage...
又不会对其造成伤害
shouldn't set off the vest.
你确定 - 是的
You're positive? - Yeah.
差不多97%的把握
Like, 97%.
不可能 我们不会取消欢迎会
Out of the question. We are not cancelling.
我不会向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥屈服
I do not bow down to terrorists.
我们知道你会这么说
We thought you might say that.
所以我们联调局来协助你们
That's why the bureau is here.
这个约书亚只会喊喊口号♥
Look, this Joshua character is all talk.
而且他们能有多厉害
Besides, what are we dealing with?
不就是一群在大学读书读傻了的小屁孩吗
A bunch of hipsters who read too many books in college, right?
他们意志坚定
They're very determined.
所以我们派来了尼克和他的小队
Well, that's why I've got Nick and his team here.
尽力配合他们的工作
Give these folks whatever they need.
没问题
Of course.
安保岗在顶上
Security post is up top.
我和你的小队在上面工作
I'll work with your team up there,
尼基塔和其他人会负责下面
And Nikita and the others will work the floor.
你们真觉得他们会放手一搏吗
Do you really think they'll make a try?
希望我们猜错了
Let's hope we're wrong.
我们的地面支援怎么样
What kind of support do we have down there?
除了我的人以外
Uh, besides my people,
在一些走廊里还装有摄像头
we've got a few cameras in some corridors,
但是还需要更多的监控
but we're gonna need more eyes.
交给我们吧
We've got it covered.
你说的也太直接了 疯婆子
Damn straight you do, biz-natch.
"小黄油"的处♥女♥航
We now have liftoff on the maiden voyage
现在启程了
of the U.S.S. Butter.
你怎么样了
How you feeling?
等着他们给我换绷带呢
Hey, um, just waiting for them to change my bandage.
你现在应该在欢迎会现场
You should be at the arena.
是的 但在我受伤的时候 你陪在我身边
Yeah, well, you were with me when I was wounded,
我觉得我也该报之以李
I figured I'd do the same.
查到约书亚的线索了吗
Any luck tracking Joshua?
我在海豹部队的线人什么也没查到
My seal contacts came up empty.
看什么呢
What's that?
她对尼基塔影响很大
She really got to nikita.
我从没见过她如此彷徨
Never seen her question herself like that.
不光是她
She's not the only one.
我们到底在做什么 艾丽克丝
What are we doing here, Alex?
抓坏人吗
Chasing monsters?
我们抓了一个
Monsters that are only gonna be
马上就会有其他人补上
replaced as soon as we take them out.
我不这么觉得
I don't believe that.
那你怎么觉得
Well, what do you believe?
如果你是为了尼基塔留在这
'Cause if you're here for Nikita,
我觉得这可不明智
I'm not sure that's such a good idea,
尤其是她的信念也动摇了
especially if she's having doubts.
你之前已经有了很好的生活
You had a life before all this.
你可以重新回到那种生活
You could have it again.
看见这个女人了吗
You see this woman?
她把尼基塔扔出了窗外
This woman threw her out a window,
但尼基塔仍然想去救她
and she still wants to save her.
想知道我相信什么吗
You want to know what I believe in?
尼基塔
Nikita.
你呢
What about you?
你一开始就不是"组织"的人
You were never really division in the first place.
为什么还留在这儿
Why are you still here?
我觉得有值得我为之付出的东西
Well, I guess some things are worth fighting for.
这没什么用
This is pointless.
能藏在哪里呢 快想 快想
Stealth approach. Think, think.
我告诉过你 我不惜性命
I told you I was willing to die.
有这种想法的也不只我一个
I'm not the only one.
大家好
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表