剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
It is, but it's not over yet.
阿曼达从那儿给史密斯发了短♥信♥
Amanda texted Smith from this place.
我找到她 一切就结束了
When I get her, then it's over.
她对你动了手脚
She did something to you.
你自己说的
You said so yourself.
你说 在我把你拉起来的那张椅子上
Said Amanda scrambled your brain
阿曼达对你的大脑动了手脚
in that chair that I pulled you out of.
如果就是那个在影响你的思维
What if this is what's driving you?
我只是说她可能做了什么
No, I said that she may have.
所以我需要你跟我一起去
That's why I need you to come with me.
以防我失去控制
In case I stop being myself.
伯克霍夫 - 不用问
Birkhoff... - Don't even need to ask.
不止你一个人要关照好她
You won't be the only one looking out for her.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你能想象我作为一个
I mean, can you really picture me as a...
她说的是什么来着 特使
What did she call it? A special envoy.
在国会面前据理力争 四处奔波
Testifying before Congress, running around
举办记者招待会
holding press conferences.
我当然能
Absolutely I can.
对我来说 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫只是一个幌子
To me, Alexandra Udinov's always been a cover.
陈芝麻烂谷子而已
A bad cliche.
我觉得我们不这样看
I suppose some of us see you differently.
艾丽克丝 这儿的所有人中
Alex, of all the people in here,
你是唯一一个
you're the only one that has
在一切结束之后 可以回到真实生活中的人
an actual life to go back to after all of this is over.
我觉得她给你提供了工作真的很棒
I think it's wonderful that she's offered you a job.
如果是我 我会去争取的
I'd find out more.
还有 亚历山德拉不是幌子
And by the way, Alexandra is not a cover.
她就是你
She's you.
只有25%的卫星
25% on the satellites?
我没法保证入侵
I can't hold the hack with that.
只有辅助服务器 这样已经不错了
It's the best we could do with secondary service.
还不够
Not good enough.
迈克尔和尼基塔要闯入一个"商店"的基地
Mikey and Nikita are about to break into a Shop facility uninvited.
上次我们想这么做的时候…
The last time we tried to do that...
好吧 我下去重新进行配置
Okay, I will go down and reconfigure.
停下
Stop.
别去 我可以…
Don't...don't do that. I can...
我可以搞定的
I can make it work.
西摩 我知道你在担忧什么
Seymour, I understand your concern.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I do.
我不是担心那个
That's not it.
如果我们真的离开这里
If we really are done with this place,
而且现在大势所趋
and it looks like we might be...
之后我们去哪里
Where do we go after this?
哪里
Where?
我想说的是…
What I'm trying to say is...
是…
is...
我们俩一起 对吗
we, right?
西摩 - 我得弄清楚
Seymour... - I just need to know.
当然
Of course.
那就好
Cool.
因为外边的世界很混乱
'Cause things might get kinda hectic out there.
我只是想保…
I just wanna make s...
不要说了
Shut up.
他们已经进入区域了 - 是的
They've reached the perimeter. - Yeah.
外♥围♥安全 - 一个巡逻都没见到
Perimeter's clear. - I haven't seen one patrol.
怕的就是这个
Yeah, that's what scares me.
用"商店"在天上的眼睛看一下
Let's have a look through the Shop's eye in the sky.
停下
Whoa, stop.
你们俩别动 - 怎么了 怎么了
Everybody stop. - What? What?
我没看见什么
I don't see anything.
地上全是压力感应器
Pressure sensors all over.
踩上会怎么样 - 我们还是别踩的好
What do they trigger? - Let's not find out.
伯克霍夫 指引我们前进
Birkhoff, guide us in.
听我指令
Okay. Follow my lead.
这样还不太吓人
Oh, that's not terrifying.
沿着左边的围墙走
Just follow the fence on the left.
系统在抵抗入侵
The system's fighting me.
我已接进安全网络
I've tapped into the security network.
找到了吗
You got it?
找到了
Got it.
"欢迎光临"
"Velcome."
亲们 看起来这里有些
All right, guys, it looks like they have
自动应激装置
some automated countermeasures here,
所以注意你们的前后左右
so watch your six. And your seven, eight, and nine.
这里关过人
They kept people here.
迈克尔
Michael.
求你了 放过我吧
Please, please, don't do this.
求求你不要
Don't do this, please.
你已经知道它管用了 不要
You already know it works. Please don't!
伯克霍夫 你不是说已经控制安全系统了吗
Birkhoff, I thought you said you had their security.
这些机关枪在哪个节点
Which node are those cannons on?
C17 但是他们正在重置路线
C17, but they're re-routing.
马上好
Just give me a second!
救救我
Help me, please.
求求你们
Please.
不管那是什么 给我住手
Whatever that is, don't do it.
阿曼达在哪 她在哪
Where's Amanda? Where is she?
伙计们 我快控制不了机关枪了
Guys, I can't hold these cannons down.
你们得离开了 - 走
You gotta get gone. - Let's go!
搞什么
What the hell!
反应时间太快了
The response time is too fast.
他们会被锁在里边的
They're gonna get locked in.
迈克尔 你中弹了 - 我没事
Michael, you're hit. - Yeah, I'm all right.
关掉它 - 我做不到
Shut it down! - I can't.
系统知道自己被入侵了
The system knows it's been compromised.
伯克霍夫 - 给我些时间
Birkhoff... - Just give me a second.
我们没时间了
We don't have it!
快走
Come on.
好了
There.
能不能快点
Can we hurry this up?
你们这群外勤特工 想一出是一出
You field agents and your drama.
现在我知道西摩哪学来的了
Now I know where Seymour gets it from.
罗兰·托德医生
Dr. Loren Tolcher.
你真是个勤劳的小蜜蜂啊
You've been a busy bee.
你在实验室杀的那个人
That man you killed back at the lab,
你怎么抓来的
how'd he end up there?
我猜是你买♥♥的
My guess is that you bought him.
这就是你的人要杀玛丽亚·汉森的原因吗
Is that why your people tried to kill Maryam Hasan?
她使你们实验小白鼠的供应减少了
She put a dent in your little guinea pig supply.
所以成为首要目标 是吧
It makes her a priority target, doesn't it?
我没有目标 我只是个生物学家
I don't have a target. I'm just a biologist.
阿曼达想从你的工作中得到什么
What does Amanda want with your work?
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who that is.
那你的实验呢
What about your experiments?
我们的人说 你在这个液体里添加了
Our guy says you're using some kind of micro particle
某种微小颗粒
in this fluid?
是纳米颗粒
Nanoparticle.
不要自以为懂得我的实验
Don't pretend to understand my work.
顺便说下 我挺想念这个地方的
I miss this place, by the way.
"组织"曾是我最好的实验场地之一
Division was one of our best proving grounds.
真是浪费
Such a waste.
你还没有实验够你的小病毒吗
You don't have enough test subjects for your little virus?
病毒
A virus?
你得爬出20世纪了
You need to crawl out of the 20th century.
你要小心对待它
You should be careful with that.
蓝色的那个是唯一的解毒剂了
There's only one antidote, and it's the blue one.
我想我理解了
I think I get it.
你疯了吗
Ah! Are you insane?
这要看你问谁了
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表