剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
You chose your daddy over her.
我不会这样选
I won't make that choice.
我不会这样选
I won't make that choice.
看着吧
Watch me.
你要到什么时候才能明白
When are you ever going to learn?
放开我
Let me go!
艾丽克丝 艾丽克丝
Alex, Alex.
我爱你
I love you.
你对我的感觉呢 - 住口
What do you feel? - Stop it.
你爱我吗 - 这跟我们的感情无关
Do you love me? - This isn't about us.
我说和我们的感情有关
I'm making this about us.
现在有两个阵营 你只能择其一
There are two sides in this, and you need to choose.
选我还是叛逃者 - 不
Me or the mutiny? - No.
如果我们继续待在"组织" 我们会死
If we stay inside Division, we die.
这不是事实
That's not true.
他们死了 肖恩 我活了下来
They died, Sean, and I lived.
艾丽克丝 看着我
Alex, look at me.
艾丽克丝 听着
Alex, look.
她对你做了些什么
She did something to you.
阿曼达在南奥塞梯对你做了些什么
Amanda did something to you in South Ossetia.
肖恩 我们得走了
Sean, we need to move!
你不是说很近吗
I thought you said it was close.
他们应该很近了
They should be.
他们
They?
该死
Damn it.
艾丽克丝
Alex?
来啊 扣下扳机
Go ahead, pull the trigger.
开枪啊 你听见他说的了
Come on, you heard the man.
我做不到
I can't.
因为只有我知道尼基塔被关在哪儿
'Cause I'm the only one that knows where Nikita is.
海伦 海伦
Helen. Helen.
海伦
Helen.
走开
Go away.
我们要逃出去
We're getting out of here.
你疯了 - 我们今晚就走
You're crazy. - We can leave tonight.
他会找到我们 然后惩罚我
He'll find us, and then he'll punish me.
不 我需要你相信我
No. I need you to trust me.
相信你 然后呢
Trust you to do what?
我们能逃到哪儿
Where are we gonna go...
我们身无分文
two runaways without a dime?
我们可以去找警♥察♥
We can go to the police.
告诉他们他的所作所为
We'll tell them what he's done.
你以为他们会相信我们吗
Oh, and you think that they'll believe us?
我不上学
I don't go to school.
没有身份证
I don't have a license.
政♥府♥甚至没有我的出生证明
The state doesn't even have birth records of me.
父亲确保在档案里没我这个人
Father made sure that I don't officially exist!
我最好的归宿
The best thing that could happen to me
就是死在这样的鬼地方
is I end up in a place like this.
这就是你想要的吗 阿曼达
Is that what you want, Amanda?
这样你就可以永远摆脱我了
So you never have to think of me again?
海伦
Helen...
让我帮你
Let me help you.
求求你
Please.
我真的是受够了
I'm just so tired of it.
测试
The tests.
实验 痛苦
The experiments, the pain.
我只想结束这一切
I just wanna to stop.
求你了
Please.
阿曼达 结束这一切吧
Amanda, make it stop.
我会的
I will.
你会的
You will?
我保证
Oh, I promise.
那就请你
Then please...
杀了我吧
You have to kill me.
这个选择不好做 对不对
It's not an easy choice, is it?
因为她一心求死
Because she really wants to die.
所以你就杀了她 你的亲妹妹
So you killed her? Your own sister?
我做了我认为对的事
I did what I thought I had to do.
但现在轮到你了
But it's your turn now.
我不会这么做
I'm not going to do it.
那你就得一辈子承担后果
Then you will live with the results,
我不妨告诉你
because I'll tell you this:
我父亲的实验从未成功
My father's experiments never succeeded,
海伦将忍♥受着
and Helen will carry around
他对她造成的精神创伤
the damage he did to her psyche
度过余生
for the rest of her life.
而你必须对
And you will be responsible
所有后果负责
for the consequences that follow.
你现在开始相信我了吧
Are you starting to believe me now?
不是所有人都能被拯救
Not everyone can be saved.
现在有三个人在逃
Now there's three of them on the loose:
迈克尔 伯克霍夫和肖恩
Michael, Birkhoff, and Sean.
如果你们发现他们没有武装 当场击毙
If you find them unarmed, shoot on sight.
不
No!
我们开始自相残杀 我们失控了
We start killing each other, and we're lost.
不是我们先挑起的 克里斯
We didn't start this. Chris?
伯克霍夫在服务器机房♥扑到我身上
Birkhoff got the jump on me in the server room.
他抢走了我的枪
He took my gun
然后冷血地射杀了文森特
and shot down Vincent in cold blood.
他留我一条活路 因为他需要我
He would have killed me too but said I needed to live
给大家带个话 他说没人能活过今晚
to pass on the message that no one will survive tonight.
不 不 他绝不会这么说
No! No! There's no way he said that.
你们有人相信他的鬼话吗
Does anyone here believe this?
你快搞定该死的转账
Just finish the damn transfers.
瑞秋 听我说
Rachel, listen to me.
不 你听我说
No, you listen to me.
大部分人今晚就能离开这儿
Most of us will get out of here tonight.
你的伙伴们却做出了另一种选择
Your pals made a different choice.
他们把黑盒藏起来了
They stashed the Black Box somewhere.
里面有我们的真实身份
with our real identities on it.
我们必须找到它 - 不 没必要
We need to find where it is. - No, we don't.
它会和这个地方付之一炬
It can burn down with the rest of this place.
你以为呢 难道还要留着它吗
What'd you think? We'd leave it standing?
你救不了所有人 艾丽克丝
You can't save everyone, Alex.
大家动手吧
Go on, guys. Get to it.
真可惜阿曼达得不到想要的了
Too bad Amanda won't be getting her prize.
不是给她的
Wasn't for her.
我只是利用她把东西卖♥♥给出价最高的人
I was using her to sell it to the highest bidder.
是她告诉你
She's the one who told you
电梯可以超驰控制的对吧
you could override the elevators, isn't she?
我知道肯定不是你想出来的
I knew you didn't come up with it.
不拿枪指着你的时候你话真多
You got a big mouth when my gun isn't in it.
你不是更多
Let's see yours.
伯克霍夫 我们得去顶层
Birkhoff, we need to get topside.
还能超驰控制吗
Will the hack still work?
应该可以 - 太好了 我们走
It should. - Good, let's go.
不行 不能一起走 - 为什么
We can't, not all of us. - Why not?
一开超驰控制 我就得好好看着
Once the hack's open, I gotta stay with it,
确保不让行动组的人把它关了
make sure the kids in Ops don't shut it down.
否则你们可能被卡在楼层之间
Otherwise, you guys could get stuck between floors.
我是不会丢下你们的
Well, I'm not leaving you behind.
我是不会丢下桑娅的
Well, I'm not leaving without Sonya.
就这样
So there.
鸡皮疙瘩掉一地了
I got goose bumps.
闭嘴 - 附近就有计算机
Shut up. - There's a panel nearby.
我30秒内就可以搞定
I can hack it in 30 seconds.
迈克尔 你先走
Michael, you go.
我是不会丢下艾丽克丝的
I'm not leaving Alex behind,
也不能让伯克霍夫一个人当英雄
and I can't let Birkhoff be braver than me.
快点 加油 伯克霍夫
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表