剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
她为什么要干掉他们
Why the hell is she going after them?
不知道 也许是阿曼达的手术还未完结
I don't know, maybe Amanda's programming isn't done.
也许是肖恩的死激化了她
Maybe it's been amped up by Sean's death.
她这是送死
She's gonna get herself killed.
我一人从这救不出她
I don't think I can get her out of here alone.
好的 好的 我来找你 你在哪
Okay, okay, I'll come to you. Where are you?
惠特曼公园废弃的仓库
Abandoned warehouse in Whitman Park.
明白 这就去
Got it, on my way.
尼基塔需要支援
Nikita needs backup.
在我回来之前 不要轻举妄动
Don't blow up anything until I get back here,
否则我不会放过你
or I'll hunt you down myself.
阿曼达 你个贱♥人♥
Amanda, you bitch.
你想让我改变迈克尔的决定
You want me to override Michael's decision
派你去执行这次"自杀任务"吗
and send you on this quote-unquote, suicide mission?
你也认为他是错的 不是吗
You think he's wrong too, don't you?
他的感情左右了他的决定
He's letting his personal feelings get in the way...
不 不 我完全同意迈克尔的决定
No, no, I completely agree with Michael's assessment.
我们的分歧是怎样妥善解决问题
Where we differ is how best to handle the situation.
如果你要送死
If you want to die,
我和别人都没法阻止你
there's nothing I or anyone else can do to stop you.
你这是干什么
What's this?
和他一个演白脸 一个红脸么
Good cop, bad cop?
尼基塔 你站在悬崖上
Nikita, you're standing on a ledge.
请坐
Please.
当然 我可以强迫你离开悬崖
Of course I can force you off that ledge,
把你关在深墙里面
keep you locked inside these walls,
阻止你伤害自己
prevent you from hurting yourself.
但那只是权宜之计
But that's merely a stopgap measure.
所以 解决方法是什么 说服我吗
So, what's the solution? You talking me down?
你还准备告诉我 有值得我追求的东西吗
You also gonna tell me I have something to live for?
千万别对想自杀的人撒谎
Never lie to a potential jumper.
如果你真以为自己了无牵挂
If you really believe you have nothing left,
也许你该一死了之
maybe you should jump.
我会通知珀西 巴塞罗纳之旅愉快
I'll notify Percy. Enjoy Barcelona.
尼基塔
Nikita.
你不能阻止我救她们
You can't stop me from saving them.
我不为此而来 你为什么来这里
Not why I'm here. Why are you here?
我可以救出她们 我有计划
I can save them. I have a plan.
你赶紧走
You need to go.
我不会让你一人送死
I'm not letting you die here alone.
我不会死
I'm not the one who dies.
我身边的人都死了 所有人除了我
Everyone around me does. Everyone but me.
瑞秋向我开枪
Rachel shot at me.
她想打死我 结果肖恩死了
She tried to kill me and instead, Sean died.
就像爸爸 拉丽莎和妓院里的女孩
Just like papa and Larissa and the girls in the brothel.
艾丽克丝 拉丽莎是幻象
Alex, Larissa wasn't real.
你怎么能这么说
Why would you even say that?
拉丽莎是真实的 她是真实的
Larissa was real. She was.
给你 试试这个
Here, try this.
她帮过我
She helped me.
她是个好人
She was a good person.
那是阿曼达设计的假象
Amanda created a hallucination
让你想起你曾经失去的东西
that reminded you of the things that you lost.
为什么亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫沦落至此
So, how did Alexandra Udinov end up here?
你有那么多钱 声名显赫
You had all that money. All that fame.
从那以后发生的每一件事
Every single thing that's happened since then
都源于那个谎言
was born out of that lie.
拉丽莎没有死 因为她根本不存在
Larissa didn't die, because she never even existed.
你无法挽救一个将死之人
You can't stop someone from dying.
你现在不能走 艾丽克丝
You can't leave now, Alex.
拉丽莎受伤了
Larissa is hurt.
她需要你的帮忙
She needs your help.
拉丽莎 你要拯救所有人
Alex, you need to save everyone.
那些女孩 你见过她们吗 她们
The girls. Did you see them? Are they...
她们是真实的 我们能救她们出去
They're real. We can get them out of here.
地下室里有一条逃生通道
There's an escape route through the basement.
但我们要抓紧 那个守卫很快会醒来
But we have to hurry. That guard's gonna wake up soon.
出事了 女孩子们逃走了
Yo, we got trouble. The girls are loose.
你们去搜查房♥间 我们去检查仓库
You guys check the rooms. We'll check the lab.
他不见了
He's gone.
他正在通知他的同伙
Telling all of his friends right now.
你们找到那些女孩 好好教训她们
You find those girls and you teach them a lesson.
该死 看来我们得一起死了
Damn it, I guess we're jumping together.
马尔科最好是在撒谎
Marco better not be lying.
住手 住手 女孩们逃出去了
Stop! Stop! Stop! The girls are out.
四颗 - 我有五颗
Four! - I got five.
打死他们 打死他们
Get them! Get them!
你不该回来的
You didn't have to come back.
你也根本没必要来救我们
You didn't have to come at all.
没有别人来过
No one else ever did.
嘿 - 迈克尔 我…
Hey. - Michael, I...I...
肖恩的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Sean.
谢谢
Thank you.
你当然能 我们一起回去
You can. We'll do it together.
但我们要抓紧
But we have to hurry.
还要回到"组织"
While there's still a division to get back to.
我们走
Let's go.
一切都在这里
Everything is in here.
你们的假身份 背景资料
Your cover identities, background briefs,
阅读文件 你们会没事的
just read the files and you should be fine.
运转资金怎么办
What about operational funds?
我们为所有人开了账户
We've set up accounts for all of you.
虽然不多 但是足以让你们重新开始
It's not a lot, but enough to get you on your feet.
剩下就由你们自己决定了
And the rest is up to you.
谢谢你
Thank you...
努力信守承诺
For trying to keep your promise.
我希望能做更多
Wish I could've done more.
国家感谢你们的付出
Your country thanks all of you for your service.
我也是
As do I.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想撒谎
I'm not gonna lie.
我等不及把这里夷为平地
I cannot wait to blow this place off the map.
我受够了保守秘密
I am so sick of being underground.
但是迈克尔会揍你哟
Mikey's gonna kick your ass though.
你以为他有机会吗
Don't think he'll get the chance.
你什么意思 - 我要自首
What do you mean? - I'm turning myself in.
什么
What?
我们炸毁这里后 我会告诉总统
Once we blow these walls, I'm gonna tell the President
"组织"已经不存在了
that division was destroyed.
我是唯一的幸存者
I was the only survivor.
我准备就这样编了 - 等等
I'm gonna sell the cover story. - Wait a minute.
我以为我们是要让她相信
I thought the whole point of this was to get her
我们都死了
to believe we were all dead.
这是一个摆脱一切的大好机会
It's our chance to cut free of this mess.
万一她又把你关进监狱了呢
What if she throws you in prison again?
我愿意冒这个险
I'll take that risk.
必须得让总统知道黑盒已经启动了
The President has to know the Black Box is in play.
她需要时间准备应对黑盒会带来的损失
She needs time to prepare for the damage it will cause.
瑞安 没人想让你承担责任
Ryan, nobody expects you to throw yourself on your sword.
我必须承担
I have to.
是我说服所有人留下
I was the one who convinced everyone to stay,
说服总统清理"组织"的唯一方式
convinced the President that the only way to clean up division
就是利用"组织"
was by using division itself,
但我错了
and I was wrong.
好吧 也许天不遂人愿
All right, so maybe it didn't work.
但这不代表你没有尽力做对的事
It doesn't mean you weren't trying to do the right thing.
也许最初是这样
Maybe in the beginning I was.
但我后来发现
But somewhere along the line,
维持"组织"运作还是很有价值的
I started to see the value of keeping division running.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表