剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
也许他们又想来一次
Maybe they try again,hmm?
怎么 他们找过你
What,they get to you?
说服你玩阴的
Convince you to do the dirty work?
我可没时间听你说疯话
I don't have time to indulge your paranoia.
我的朋友
My friend.
你哪都别想去
You are not going anywhere.
伯克霍夫 出事了
Birkhoff,we have a problem.
科斯塔可能比我们想象的还要疯狂
I think Kosta may be crazier than we thought.
我得进去了
I gotta go in.
不 尼基塔 你快出来
No,Nikita,you need to get out.
迈克尔 你怎么... -撤退
Michael,what are you-- - Pull out.
太危险了 你还孤身一人
It's too dangerous,and you're alone in there.
我不能让他们杀了海德克
I can't let them kill Heidecker.
可恶 尼基塔
Damn it. Nikita!
怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
你得先治好我的腿
You're going to fix my leg.
然后把我需要的药全都开给我
And you're going to give me all the wonder medicine
凡是能让它强壮健康的药都给我
I could ever need to make it strong and healthy.
在那之前 你哪儿都别想去
Until then,you will stay right here with me.
看到什么了
What?
你的枪让我很难集中注意力
The gun makes it very difficult
解决你的问题
for me to focus on your problem.
那干脆给你一枪 怎么样
Well,maybe I shoot you,huh?
一腿换一腿
A leg for a leg.
说不定你就能集中了
Maybe you'd focus then.
你可不想这会儿威胁我
Now,you don't want to threaten me.
为什么
And why is that?
快走
Come on,let's go.
找他吧
Looking for this?
科索沃
Kosovo?
你知不知道那儿的政♥治♥局势
Do you have any idea how delicate
有多微妙
the political situation is there?
你为什么不阻止她
Why the hell didn't you stop her?
你能告诉我上次
Please remind me of the last time
有人成功阻止尼基行动是什么时候吗
someone successfully stopped Nikki from doing anything...ever.
他没说错
He has a point.
现在我们面临着一场国际政♥治♥危机
And we have an international crisis.
尼基塔袭击了一国副总理
Nikita just assaulted the deputy prime minister
而且还是联♥合♥国♥成员国
of a U.N. Recognized--
科斯塔·波齐莱就是个罪犯
Kosta Beciraj is a criminal.
这一点大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
他同时也是一名正式的政♥府♥官员
He's a duly appointed government official.
这才是重点
That's what matters.
不 重点是她被俘虏了
No,what matters is,she's captured.
等等 等等 都闭嘴
Wait,wait,wait,wait. Shut up,everyone.
闭嘴 有尼基的信♥号♥♥
Shut up. I got Nikki.
她离通讯设备不远
She's close to her comm.
我会把你的头装在盒子里送给他们
I will send them your head in a box.
估计他们还能让你重新长出身体来
Maybe they can grow you a new body.
这是误会
This is a misunderstanding.
不 我为这条腿出了大价钱 而你出♥卖♥♥♥我
No! I paid you for this leg and you double-cross me?
现在该你付出代价了
Now it's you who will pay.
但得先把你造成的问题解决了
After you undo what you did to me.
我给你造成什么问题了
And what did I do to you,hmm?
你附加我的罪名一直都在变
Your accusations keep changing.
又是疯子科学家 又是CIA派来暗♥杀♥你的
Am I a mad scientist? Am I a CIA assassin?
你喜欢当独行侠
Oh,you travel alone
假装毫无畏惧
and pretend to feel no fear.
但她
But she--
她证明了那都是假象
she proves this is not so true.
好好看看当你保镖的下场
Pay close attention to what happens to your bodyguard.
这个过程对你来说 会更漫长
It will happen much more slowly to you.
你要动她 就别想我帮你
If you harm her,I won't help you.
他为什么要护着尼基塔
Why would he protect her?
想多争取点时间
He's buying some time.
你可能是感情丰富了点儿
Maybe you're warm-blooded after all.
也许她根本不只是你的保镖
She's maybe more than your bodyguard.
迈克尔 你不能毫无准备就去那儿
Michael,you can't go in there blind.
你们制定营救计划
You come up with the plan.
我到了给你们电♥话♥
I'll call you when I get there.
他的计划估计是 首先飞去科索沃
I gather his plan is,step one,fly to Kosovo,
然后大开杀戒吧
step two,kick ass?
我要跟他一起去
I want to go with him.
带上后援队
Take backup with you.
他每次出行都是你当影子武士吗
What,you shadow him every trip? Huh?
医生已经到了
The medic is here.
不在这儿 带去厨房♥
Not here. The kitchen.
把他们关到琪琪的房♥间去
Take them to Kiki's room.
等我收拾一下 再继续审问
We'll continue this after I'm cleaned up.
打给斯拉维萨
And call Slavisa.
告诉他 我要封锁边境
Tell him I want the borders closed.
副总理先生
Sir?
就说境内可能有其他叛国者
We may have other conspirators in the country.
他们一个都不能放过
They must not be allowed to escape.
告诉国防部长
Tell the minister of defense
通知各个检查站封锁边境 马上去
to radio the checkpoints and close the borders now!
这件事没法掩盖
There's no way we can keep a lid on this.
根本不可能阻止
No containment possible.
即使科索沃因此抓狂
Well,look,even if Kosovo flips out
封锁边境
and seals its borders,
也不能说明
it doesn't necessarily mean
"组织"与这件事有牵连
Division had something to do with it.
是不能 但如果被丹佛斯发现
Yes,but if Danforth finds out
再告诉总统
and tells the President,
我们就全都... 死路一条
then we are,all of us,dead.
他们会让尼基塔背上叛逃特工的罪名
They will brand Nikita as a rogue assassin
再毁掉这个地方以确保
and they will burn this place down to make sure
我们不会再次挑起类似的危机
we can't cause damage like this again.
我开始理解
I'm beginning to understand
珀西为什么要制♥作♥那些黑盒了
why Percy made the Black Boxes.
政♥府♥攥着你的把柄
Government has a trigger on you,
你可以其人之道还治其人这身
you put a trigger on them.
珀西
Percy.
珀西会如何应对这种情况呢
How would Percy deal with this kind of thing?
他会努力占据先机
He'd try to get ahead of it,
耍点手段
spin something.
他把这叫做"控制命脉"
He called it "controlling the narrative."
丹佛斯
Danforth.
长官 希望您不介意我
Commander,I hope you don't mind me
打你的安全专线
calling you on your secure line.
专线就是用来打的 弗莱彻 什么事
That's what it's for,Fletcher. What's wrong?
没什么
Uh,nothing wrong.
就是想知道目前科索沃国内的情况
Just curious about the situation in Kosovo.
什么情况
What situation?
埃文 别这样
Evan,please,
我有手下在马其顿地区
I've got people on the ground in Macedonia.
马其顿地区:包括希腊、保加利亚和南斯拉夫三国的部分地区
他们听到传言
They've heard the rumors.
我需要有确切消息回复他们
I just need to know what to tell them.
什么传言
Rumors about what?
科索沃准备封锁边境
That Kosovo is getting ready to close its borders.
如果真有这种事
If there was something going on,
柏恩斯提尔营地会通知我的
I'd hear about it from Camp Bondsteel.
柏恩斯提尔营地:美国在科索沃建立的最大军事基地
但你没得到消息
But you haven't.
你想求证传言是吗 去问问TMZ[美国名人消息网]
You want to check rumors,call TMZ.
我可没那么多时间管这个
I don't have time for this.
等着他打回来吧
Now we just wait for him to call back.
怎么 我看起来像说谎吗
What? Did it sound like I was lying?
不是
No.
这就是琪琪的房♥间
So,this is Kiki's room?
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表