剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
而今晚 他会在
As for tonight, he's giving a speech
巴基斯坦领♥事♥馆♥举♥行♥的
at an East-West Youth Summit
东西方青年峰会上做一个演讲
at the Pakistani consulate.
领♥事♥馆♥的平面图能对上
Blueprints are a match.
这都是为了继续完成失败的任务
This is all about correcting one failed mission,
以此证明他的完美记录
proving that he had a perfect record.
韦德已经疯了
Wade's lost his mind.
对 这点我们都了解了
Yeah, I think we've pretty much covered that.
警告国♥务♥院♥
Alert the State Department.
他们会取消这次峰会
They'll cancel the function.
有个小问题
Slight problem.
青年峰会通过电视直播的
The youth summit's televised.
现在已经开始了
It's already under way.
好吧 大家都行动起来
All right, people, let's move.
我们有两个目标
We have two targets.
尼基塔 我和你在顶上碰头
Nikita, I'll see you up top.
所有资料都送到我办公室来
Send everything to my office.
瑞安 瑞安
Ryan? Ryan.
为什么有两个目标
Why are there two targets on the board?
她攻击了一名特工
Look, she assaulted an agent.
韦德才是目标 莉莎只是受害者
Wade is the target. Liza is the victim.
事情没那么简单
It's not that simple.
不 就是这样的
Yes, it is.
更改任务目标
Change the target package.
我这么做是为了保护你
I am doing this to protect you.
鉴于此我不会冒险一试
And I won't take chances where that's concerned.
帮我接应一下
Help me get there.
关于嫌犯我们有新的线索
We have a new lead on a suspect.
是照片里的男人么
Is it the man in the picture?
伊莲恩 你需要知道
Elaine, it's very important that you understand
这只是个线索
this is only a lead.
我们愿意做任何事 任何事都可以
We will do anything we can to help, anything.
你们已经做得够多了
There's something that you've already done.
这就是我来此的原因
That's why I'm here.
我不懂了
I don't understand.
我查过你说的那个案子
I looked up that case you were talking about...
亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
Alexandra udinov.
你知道她
Did you know that
身上带着她父亲的那块表吗
she carried her father's watch around with her?
我记得我好像看到过这一条
I think I remember reading that.
显然 她每天都会看一眼那块表
Evidently, she looked at it every day
时刻提醒自己到底是谁
as a reminder of who she really was.
如果她带着什么特别的东西
if she carried anything special,
那一定是她的印第安女孩挂坠
it would be her indian girl.
我能借一下你的吗
Can I borrow yours?
肯定有用的
It could help.
当然可以
Of course.
我保证 一定会物归原主的
I'll return it, I promise.
别担心那个
Don't worry about that.
找到莉莎最重要
Just find liza.
尼基塔
Nikita.
这是她妈妈的 和她的是一套
This is her mom's... matching set.
做得好 艾丽克丝
Nice one, Alex.
现在我要混进去
Now I just gotta get in there.
韦德有消息了吗
Any line on Wade?
迈克尔在检查周边
Michael's checking the perimeter.
你可以加入他 - 好的
Why don't you go join him? - Copy.
尼基 从左边的第一个走廊穿过去
Okay, Niki, you take the first hallway on the left.
我曾经在一辆货车上指挥过新兵行动
I used to monitor my recruits' missions from a van.
韦德可能随时会出现
Wade could be anywhere.
我在附近找到了一个加密无线网
I'm picking up an encrypted wireless frequency nearby.
是点对点的网络
It's an ad-hoc network.
我接近它时提醒我
Tell me it's close.
你就在它下面
You're right underneath it.
曼迪逊大楼 第十层
Madison building, 10th floor.
我确定
Can't get more specific.
莉莎
Liza?
莉莎 我知道你在里面
Liza, I know you're in here.
伯克霍夫
Birkhoff?
图上的那些记号♥点
The marked points on these plans,
不仅仅是随便画上的
they're not just random stars.
那些是通风口
They're vents.
她在通风管里
She's in the ducts.
女生们 先生们 我想不到一个
Ladies and gentlemen, I can think of no better way
比东西方青年峰会
to kick off a NATO conference
更好的北约会议的开头了
than with an east meets west youth summit.
年轻人是我们的未来
Our youth is our future,
他们的这种精神
And in turn the inspiration
可以反过来帮助我们制定政策
for our international policy making.
这周末有65个国家在纽约出席会议
65 countries are represented in New York this weekend.
但从各个国家的青年人看来
But in their youth,
我们有着无穷的潜力
we have unlimited global possibilities.
还有四分钟
Four minutes.
装备安装完成
Weapon armed and set.
准备出通风口
Begin egress.
年轻人是我们的未来
Our youth is our future.
通风口是唯一没有戒备通往地下室的地方
The vents are the only unguarded entrance to the basement.
就在塔米尔所站的大厅下面
Just below the lobby where Tamir's standing.
他站在一颗炸♥弹♥上面
He's standing on a bomb.
因此 我今天要告诉你们的是
So, what I say to you today is this:
现在的形势有着很大的转变
The ground has shifted right before us.
我在地下室
I'm in the basement.
外面的安保很严
Security's tight on the outside.
计划变化 现在引爆
Change of plans, detonate now.
但是 长官
But, sir...
现在引爆 然后乘乱逃离现场
Detonate now, and escape the chaos.
记住 机会属于有准备之人
Remember, chance favors the prepared.
伯克霍夫 军用步♥枪♥
Birkhoff, serve-rifle!
一个型号♥的
Same model.
快了 快了
On it, I'm on it.
迈克尔
Hey there, michael!
来的正好 看看我们的成果
Just in time to see how it's done for real.
我保证过后就去抓你
I'll get you right after, I promise.
别这样
Ooh. Easy.
尼基塔 尼基塔来了
Nikita. Nikita's here.
什么
What?
快引爆
Detonate!
莉莎 亲爱的 这不是你自己
Liza, honey, this isn't you.
你现在就可以改变主意
You can change your mind right now
我保证你一切都会好的
And you won't get in trouble, I promise.
你从哪里得到这个的
Where'd you get that?
你母亲给我的
Your mom gave it to me.
她这些年来一直珍藏着她那个
She kept hers all these years.
你自己的还保留着吗
Do you still have yours?
她让我转告你她依然爱着你
She told me to tell you that she loves you,
还依然在等待你回去
and she's still waiting for you.
为何迟迟不引爆
What is the delay?
杰西卡
Jessica!
伯克霍夫 - 稍等 稍等
Birkhoff! - Hang on. Hang on.
我正在将我的程序传输到你手♥机♥上
I'm downloading my sweetness to your mobile now.
好的
Okay.
把你手♥机♥放到距伺服三米内的地方
Get it close to the servo, within ten feet.
说着倒轻巧呢
That's easier said than done.
我是韦德的伺服机♥枪♥
I am wade's servo-gun.
我现在背叛了我的主人
I now betray my overlord.
杀戮
Exterminate.
杀戮
Exterminate!
爽翻了
Oh, yeah.
它的未来需要依靠我们的共同发展
So, one whose future depends on our mutual progress.
你叫莉莎·艾博特
Your name is Liza Abbott.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表