剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
To extend an olive branch.
这可不想伸出橄榄枝的样子 你是谁
Not one for personal admirers. Who are you?
我们是谁不重要
Who we are isn't nearly as important
我们能做什么才重要
as what we can do.
请打开箱子
Please, open the case.
如果我们想杀你们
If we'd wanted to kill you...
我们早就动手了
We would have.
你们看到的是一个生物假肢
You are looking at a bio-prosthesis.
由迈克尔的DNA组织培养而来
Tissue grown from michael's own DNA
很大程度上缓解了肢体排异性
drastically reduces the risk of limb rejection.
很好 你想要什么
Nice. So what do you want?
这是礼物
Consider this a gift.
这是修补我们两个组织间
A way of mending the relationship
关系的渠道
between our two organizations.
我不知道我们还有关系
I didn't know we had a relationship.
现在有了
We do now.
医生检查过了
Doc said it checks out.
那只是真手
So the hand is real.
海德克说的所有话都是真的
Everything Heidecker said was true.
知道他们是怎么拿到你的DNA吗
Any idea how they got your DNA?
我做了些推理 但我无从验证
I've got some theories, but they all end with me
因为我不会离开这里
never leaving this bunker.
海德克 那个过世的海德克
Well, Heidecker... the...the dead Heidecker...
曾说过"商店"
told me that the shop
有每一个"组织"特工的血液样本
has blood work on every division agent.
很上口对吧 "商店"
It's catchy, right? "The shop."
是啊 他们成功得到我们的注意了
Yeah, they've got our attention.
问题是现在我们怎么对应
The question is, is now what do we do with it?
我总不能突然跑进急诊让他们给我接上吧
I can't walk into a local E.R. And have 'em pop it back on.
假设即便他们接了
Yeah, that's assuming it's not gonna go
也有可能变成僵尸手
all idle hands on you if they did.
所以只有"商店"能动手术吗
So the shop's the only one that can perform the surgery?
我怎么不觉得惊讶
Why am I not surprised?
伯克霍夫 你在网上能找到他们吗
Birkhoff, you think you could get them online?
你害怕了吗 - 才不
What, are you scared of it? - No.
把它用酸溶了后我能安心点吗
Would I rest easier if we dissolved it in acid?
当然了
Sure.
但我才不害怕
But I'm not scared of...
我了个…
Son of a...
放松 伯克霍夫先生
Relax, Mr. Birkhoff.
我们感兴趣的是"组织"的能力
Our interest is in division's skills,
不是它的系统
not its systems.
又开始了 - 我们是思考者非实干家
Here we go. - We are thinkers, not doers.
我们有什么需要的时候 我们会叫珀西
When we needed something done, we asked Percy
让"组织"搞定它
To have division take care of it.
真抱歉 我杀了珀西
Oh, I'm sorry. I killed Percy.
看来你们需要想出另外的策略了
You're gonna have to come up with another strategy.
我们的策略是等价交换
Our strategy is mathematics.
你帮我们做事 我们也会帮你做事
You do something for us. We do something for you.
我们需要你去找回一件物品
We need you to retrieve an item.
送过来给我们
Deliver it to us
我们就会帮迈克尔做手术
and we will perform Michael's surgery.
慢慢来 再看看那些文件
Take some time. Review the files.
我等你的电♥话♥
I'll await your call.
你两个该好好谈谈
You two should talk.
不管这手有多珍贵
For whatever it's worth,
我投票建议把这手提电脑用酸溶了
My vote goes for operation: dissolve the laptop in acid.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
这不是一个好主意
This is a bad idea.
但尼基塔 当我发现这个的时候
But Nikita, when I found out about this,
我觉得这不可能
I didn't believe it was possible,
但现在机会就这样摆在我们面前
but now that it's right in front of us...
我还以为你习惯义肢了
I just thought you were getting used to the replacement.
就这样
That's all.
我试着去习惯 但…
I'm trying to make do, but...
但直到我发现这件事是真的
When I realized that there was something out there that was real,
每一下小故障
then every glitch,
每一下刺痛都让我更加难过
every spike of pain made it that much worse.
你还觉得痛吗
You're still in pain?
为什么不告诉我呢 - 你已经够忙了
Why didn't you tell me? - You had enough to deal with.
你还有什么东西隐瞒了我吗
What else are you keeping from me?
我不知道 除了达琳之外的吗
I don't know. You mean besides Darlene?
不 你这次不能逃避话题
No. You don't get to dodge this one.
我讨厌不能跟你一起站在战场上
I hate not being in the field with you.
昨晚跟你一起出任务
Being on that mission with you last night,
就像回到了过去
that was like old times.
我想要更多这样的经验
I'd like more of those.
查到了什么
What do we got?
目前看来是双人行动
From what we can tell, it was a two-man op.
桑娅说是门是被远程破解的
Sonya says the door was hacked off-site.
另外还有人安装了那个爆♥炸♥装置
Someone else planted the charge.
意味着她知道他找的是哪块电路板了
So she figured out what circuit board he was after.
追踪系统
The tracker array.
追踪系统吗
The trackers?
所有吗
All of them?
那是什么
What is it?
桑娅说那装置可能潜伏几个星期
Sonya said it could've sat there for weeks.
他只是安装而已
He was only planting the charge.
不会那么快爆♥炸♥的
It wasn't supposed to go off yet.
他们在等什么
What were they waiting for?
等更多人参加
More people to sign up.
这件事不止这么简单
There is something much bigger going on here.
有组织的异见
Organized dissent.
叛变
A mutiny.
我就担心像这样的事情会发生
I was afraid something like this would happen
当你告诉所有人丹佛斯的事情时
when you told everybody about Danforth.
是我的错么
I did this?
艾丽克丝 你跟三百个训练有素的杀手
Alex, you told 300 trained killers
说政♥府♥随时会向他们开枪
the government has a gun to their head.
不是所有人都会留下来观望下一步
Not all of them want to stick around to see what happens next.
而他们不知道的是如果有足够的人
And what they don't know is if enough people
参与叛变的话 就不需要再观望了
join the mutiny, it won't even matter.
它会触到临界点的
It'll hit the tipping point.
临界点吗
Tipping point?
一两个人逃走了 我们叫他们叛徒
One, two people make a run, we call them rogues,
放到列表上去
add 'em to the list.
一半 即便是三分之一的人叛变的话
Half, even a third of our people make a break for it,
那就是叛乱了
that is chaos.
只有一个办法能解决
There's only one way to cover that up.
让海豹部队来镇♥压♥
Send in the Seals.
瑞安 当我跟他们说起丹佛斯的时候
Ryan, when I told them about Danforth,
我并没想着要
I did not intend f...
如果我们不能在萌芽阶段抹杀的话
If we don't nip this in the bud,
它会让整个"组织"崩溃
It could take division down,
而到时候我们就没办法挽救了
and there won't be anything we can do about it.
桑娅差点抓到了我 - 但她没有
Sonya almost caught me. - But she didn't.
而且他们不知道服务器机房♥
And they don't know the server room was unlocked
在我的终端机上是解锁的
from my terminal.
瑞秋 我们需要保持低调
Rachel, we need to lay low.
"组织"永远不可能关闭
Division will never get shut down.
我们会陷在这里直到因为某个任务被杀死
We are stuck here until a mission kills us
或者被政♥府♥杀死
or the government does.
这只不过是珀西事件的重演
It's Percy all over again.
招揽一下周围的人 谨慎选择的人选
Put some feelers out. Be smart about who you approach.
我会去做的
I'm on it.
这计划不会再成功 它失效了
The plan won't work anymore. It can't.
放松一点
Just chill.
总有别的办法可以拿下追踪设备的
There are other ways to take out the trackers.
那只是
That's only...
还不够好
Not good enough.
把这里跟这里的对策重新排演一遍
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表