剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
桑娅会把地点发给阿曼达
Sonya will feed the address to Amanda.
这可是拍照的好机会
This is a photo op.
监视者会一直跟着你们
Wherever you go, the watchman will follow,
而我会跟着他
and I will follow him.
一旦他和阿曼达联♥系♥
When he makes contact with Amanda,
我们就进行追踪
we trace his communications
找到她的老巢
and zero her location.
如何对付另一个内奸
Now what about the second mole?
他们还逍遥法外呢
They're still in play.
伯克霍夫已经在解决了
Birkhoff's got that under control.
伙计们 注意啦
Okay, people, look alive.
让我们到这下面做什么
What are we doing down here?
你怎么那么多问题
What's with all the questions?
海龙系统瘫痪了
So Halon system went off,
覆盖了整个塔和八个节点
Covered the tower, fried eight of the nodes.
失灵了吗 - 还没有
Did it malfunction? - No.
防火系统自动预警
Our fire prevention system suddenly became self-aware
喷了我们一堆生奶油
and decided to attack us with whipped cream.
我在开玩笑
That's a joke.
言归正传 各位
Anyway, people, the point is
我们在追捕阿曼达的关键时刻
we're in the middle of the hunt for Amanda.
我们需要所有设备都运转正常
We need to be up and running at full capacity.
所以我希望你们每人选两个节点
So I want each of you to choose two nodes
然后重建它们
and rebuild them from the ground up.
什么 这可要很久
What? That'll take hours.
那最好别再抱怨 马上开工
Then you better stop whining and get to work.
没干完谁也别想离开
'cause none of you are leaving until the job's done.
尽情享受
Enjoy.
去他妹的失灵
Malfunction, my ass.
这明显是被破坏的
This looks like sabotage.
贝克你怎么看
What do you think, Baker?
我们亲爱的内奸送来的另一份大礼吗
Another present from our friendly neighborhood mole?
我看你应该闭嘴
I think you should just stop talking.
然后去干活
We've got a lot of work to do.
我可不想整晚都呆在这
I don't want to be stuck down here all night
听你叨叨你的阴谋论
with you and your conspiracy theories.
让开
Excuse me.
你们应该表现的更像是在偷♥情♥
You guys are supposed to be having an affair,
而不是就这么尴尬地坐着
not on the most awkward date ever.
的确很尴尬
Well, it is awkward.
我和我闺蜜的男友约会的同时
I'm on a date with my best friend's boyfriend,
还可以听到她的声音
and her voice is in my head.
是未婚夫 现在假装你们相互喜欢
Fiance. Now pretend you like each other.
这样吧 至少先假装你们相互认识
You know what, why don't we start with pretend you know each other.
我们聊点什么 - 不知道
So what do we talk about? - I don't know.
我从来没偷过情
I've never cheated on anyone before.
我也是
Me neither.
既然在这儿呆着
Well, as long as we're here,
那就谈谈你的康复计划
we might as well talk about your recovery.
有一种戒毒药物 叫做丁丙诺啡
There's a detox treatment, it's called buprenorphine.
丁什么
Bupa-what?
它能帮你更容易戒掉毒瘾
It makes it easier to come off the stronger stuff.
也能减轻疼痛
It also eases the pain.
这只是第一步
That's just the first step.
那第二步呢
What's the second?
你需要找人谈心
You need to talk to someone.
如果我和精神科医生说
I'm pretty sure that if I told a shrink
我在一个秘密政♥府♥特工部门工作
about the secret government agency I work with,
他们一定会把我关进精神病院
They would have me committed.
尼基塔 发现我们的易容术朋友了吗
Nikita, any news on our shapeshifting friend?
他是来看你们俩表演的
Well, he came here for a show,
可你俩让他白跑一趟
and you guys are giving him nothing.
至少要让他完成任务
We need him to accomplish his mission,
然后主动离开
force him to exit.
你有什么好主意
What do you have in mind?
吻她
Kiss her.
你开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
迈克尔 这不好笑 我们在执行任务
Michael, jokes are funny. We're on a mission.
拿出点专业精神 吻她
Okay, be a good, little spy, and kiss her.
没关系
It's okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
本来以为不会特别尴尬的
Just when I thought this couldn't get any more uncomfortable.
她把尴尬推向了一个新的高度
She ratchets it to a whole new level.
找到你了
Gotcha.
伯克霍夫 你能看到了吗
Birkhoff, do you have an image?
能 但不会有太大用处
Yeah, but it's not gonna do much good.
他会改变行装
He's gonna change up his look
迷惑我的监控跟踪软件
to screw with my street cam algorithms.
我得手动控制
I'm gonna have to do this manual.
放马来吧
Call it out.
现在目标调整为褐色雨衣
Get ready to adjust your image for tan raincoat.
我跟丢了
I lost him.
在12号♥街和贝内特街交界
12th and Bennett.
可能从餐馆正门出去了
Probably went out the front.
找到他了
Got him.
他刚上了辆出租 离开了贝内特街
He just hopped in a cab off Bennett.
正在跟踪他
Following him now.
伯克霍夫 你跟着了吗
Birkhoff, you got him?
尽在掌握之中
I'm on the leader.
快出发
Go. Go, go, go.
他在六十九号♥街
Okay, he's at 69th,
刚离开阿姆斯特丹大街
just off Amsterdam Ave.
六十九号♥街523号♥ 一号♥公♥寓♥
523 69th street, apartment one.
收到
Got it.
他直接将数据发往了一个IP地址
He's transmitting directly to an I.P. Address
终端在魁北克
in Quebec city.
正在解析坐标
Pulling the coordinates now.
他是你的了
He's all yours.
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
准备好拍个特写镜头了吗
Ready for your close-up?
伯克霍夫 我这里有些垃圾需要清理一下
Birkhoff, got some trash for pickup.
你们应该已经准备好了
You guys should be set.
真希望我能和你们一起去
Wish I was going with you.
你得待在这儿
You should be here.
伯克霍夫需要有人在他解除芯片的时候
Birkhoff's gonna need someone to watch his back
给他支援
when he starts the deactivation.
谁来看守监视者
Who watches the watchman?
你搞定了那个偷♥窥♥狂吗
Did you kick him in the peeping toms?
当然
Yeah.
说到这个 这里面的照片
Speaking of, there are a lot more photos on this
比我们想象中还要多
than we actually thought.
还有什么
Eww. What?
他还有几张
Well, he's got a couple shots
你在特里贝克向我求婚的照片
of you proposing to me in Tribeca.
什么 - 是啊
What? - Mm-hmm.
洗了几遍澡之后
After I took ten showers,
我觉得这也许是个不错的纪念品
I was thinking it might actually be a nice keepsake.
你能把这个拿给瑞安吗 - 当然
Can you give this to Ryan? - Yes, absolutely.
我知道今天很不好过
I know it's been a rough day,
等我回来我们再谈
but we'll talk about your relapse
关于你旧瘾复发的事 好吗
when I get back, okay?
小心一点 - 好的
Be careful. - Okay.
飞到魁北克需要两小时
It's a two-hour flight to Quebec city.
你可以在飞机上换行头
You can change on the plane.
迈克尔 你觉得我是不是太沉迷其中了
Michael, do you think I'm obsessed?
什么
What?
沉迷于对付阿曼达
With getting Amanda.
那只是演戏而已
That was our fake fight.
我连跟踪也出问题了
I'm having trouble keeping track.
阿曼达比任何人都了解
Yeah, Amanda knows how to hurt us
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表