剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
彼得说对左撇子有利
Pete said it would be good for a southpaw.
你真是懂得如何杀人[伤人自尊]
You really know how to hurt a guy.
仍然不敢相信利亚姆逃走了
Still can't believe Liam got away.
的确不可思议
It's a crazy thing.
我们从莫斯科回来后我检查了你用的枪
I checked your field gun when we got back from Mexico.
弹匣一半是空的
Half the clip was empty.
迈克尔 你不能逃避
Michael, you can't run from this.
我没逃避任何事
I'm not running away from anything.
你假装这事从未发生
You're pretending like it never happened.
你想谈谈这件事吗 这就是你想要的吗
You wanna talk about it? Is that what you want?
那不是我想
That's not what I w...
不 那就是你想要的
No, that's exactly what you want.
你想告诉我怎么处理这件事
You want to tell me how to deal with it.
我想帮你 - 我不想要你的帮助
I want to help. - I don't want your help!
我不想要你的同情 并且我确定
I don't want your pity, and I sure as hell
我不想再回忆发生过的事情
don't want to go over and over what happened.
你做了该做的事情
You did what you had to do.
你作出了正确的选择
You made the right call.
你说得好像我当时有别的选择一样
You act like I had a choice.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving my life.
你就是想听这句话吗
Is that what you wanna hear?
别排斥我
Just let me in.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我不怪任何人
I don't blame anybody.
事情就这么发生了
It just happened.
就是发生了
This happened.
这是我要解决的问题
It's my problem to solve.
为什么你就不能理解呢
Why can't you understand that?
因为你说过 我们要一起面对
Because you said that we'd do it together.
你说过我们不能掌握未来
You said that we couldn't control the future,
但不管发生什么
but no matter what happened,
我们唯一能做到的最重要的事
the only thing that mattered... the only thing...
就是共同面对
was that we faced it together.
不是这次
Not this.
合上 该死的
Close, damn it.
这不对
It's not right.
你身上发生的事 糟透了
What happened to you...Sucks.
你总是有诗歌♥的天赋
You always had a gift for poetry.
你想知道还有什么更逊吗
You wanna know what else sucks?
是你对待她的方式
The way you're treating her.
欧文
Owen.
我在射击室看见你们
I saw you in the shooting range.
什么 - 她救了你的命
What? - She saved your life.
而你就那样跟她讲话的吗
And that's the way you talk to her?
你过界了 - 你应该感激
You're way out of line. - You should be on your knees.
当时是她和你在一辆车里是件好事
It's a good thing she was in that car with you,
因为她是我知道的唯一一个人
'cause she's the only person I know
可以在当时做出那样的举动
who could've done what she did.
别管这事
Stay out of this.
我没法想象你的痛苦经历
Look, I can't even imagine what you're going through,
但我知道这事带来的一些影响
but I do know what it is to carry something around.
你觉得你想独自一人
You think you want to be alone,
但相信我 你其实不想
but trust me, you don't.
迈克尔
Michael...
兄弟 她很受伤
She's hurting, man.
欧文 她是我的
She's with me, Owen.
别插手
Stay out.
你送了她戒指 然后呢
You get her a ring, and what?
你就拥有她了吗
You own her?
就只有你能关心她了吗
You're the only one that can care about her?
滚开
Go away.
我之前看见的都是她眼中的你
You know, I used to see what she saw in you,
但是现在我开始怀疑了
but now I'm starting to wonder.
仍然不能用那东西握拳 是吗
Still can't make a fist with that thing, huh?
你不需要带着这个来见我
You don't need an icebreaker with me.
你是个超级间谍
Y mira superspy.
你应该已经自己掌握了
You could have gotten the security details
大厦里所有安全设施的细节了
of that building all by yourself.
你想干什么 - 我只是想要你的保证
What are you up to? - I just want your assurances.
关于什么
Hmm, about what?
那个笔记本
The laptop.
在我拿到它之后
After I acquire it, I won't be sold out
我不会像你在莫斯科的雇员一样被出♥卖♥♥♥吧
like your employees in Mexico, correct?
我待他们视如己出
I loved those men like if they were my sons.
我毫无保留地信任他们
I trusted them with everything,
而他们却出♥卖♥♥♥了我
and they brought the authorities to my door.
你把笔记本安全带给我
You bring me that laptop clean,
你就不会有事 明白吗[西班牙语]
and nothing will happen to you. Comprendes?
那你的敌人呢 他们知道吗
What about your enemies? Do they know about it?
不 没人知道
No, nobody knows.
最后三个知情者已经被你杀了
The last three people who knew, you killed.
事实上 还有两个
Actually, there are two more.
迈克尔说的没错
Michael was right.
他让伯克霍夫截了缉毒局的服务器
He had Birkhoff tap the D.E.A. servers.
他们从加尔萨庄园上传了证据
They've uploaded the evidence from Garza's hacienda.
那个笔记本 我们知道上面有什么吗
The laptop. Do we know what's on it?
缉毒局试图就地解密
The D.E.A. tried to decrypt it on-site,
不是那么容易破解的
Not an easy thing to crack,
但如果我孤注一掷 估计也能破解
but I'd use one too if I had all my money on it.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我回归到起初的电♥话♥
I went back to the original phone call.
我愿意出双倍价钱
I'm willing to double it.
去做事
Go do what you do.
我的手下有王国的钥匙
My boys down there have the keys to the kingdom.
我需要你帮我取回来
I need you to get them back for me.
明白吗
Comprende?
"王国的钥匙" 那是暗号♥
"Keys to the kingdom." That is code.
加尔萨组织名字叫什么
What is the name of Garza's outfit?
头目是洛斯·雷耶斯
Los reyes, the kings.
笔记本是关键 还有加尔萨的电子账目
The laptop is key and it's Garza's electronic ledger.
缉毒局估价 他值5000万美元
D.E.A. estimates he's worth $50 million.
是张藏宝图 - 它现在在哪里
It's a treasure map. - Where is it right now?
证据被锁在休斯顿的联邦大楼里
Evidence lockup at the Federal Building in Houston,
但今天早上被运往匡提科
but it's being shipped to Quantico in the morning,
大概是六小时之前
about six hours from now.
我们认为利亚姆会有行动
We think Liam will make a play.
他一定会有行动
Oh, he'll make a play.
那么你俩最好在那里等他
Then you two better be there waiting for him.
我留下
I'll stay...
监控行动
and monitor from ops.
好的
All right.
那我们做准备
Then we're all set.
尼基塔 这是监控中心
Nikita! This is ops.
准备完毕 可以行动
We are live, and you are go.
证据保管处在十二楼
The evidence locker is on the 12th floor.
如果利亚姆还没到
If Liam is not already there,
我们需要静静地确保区域安全
we need to quietly secure the area
然后等待截击
and hold for intercept.
不管怎样 我们大概都要武力制♥服♥他
Either way, we'll probably have to take him by force.
是吗 我们可以吗
Oh, yeah, can we?
监控中心 我们要进去了
Ops, we're going in.
面部识别的情况怎么样
How's the facial recog coming?
还没有利亚姆的迹象
No sign of Liam yet.
他出现了
I've got him.
一层车♥库♥ 服务区入口
Garage level one, service entrance.
我们要分头行动了
We're gonna split up,
两侧包抄 来个瓮中捉鳖
Vector from two sides, close the net.
是的
Yeah.
不 不 别这样
No, no, no!
大伙儿 现在是加快脚步的绝好时期
Now would be a good time to step it up, people!
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表