剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
要是到时阿曼达有所行动
And if Amanda makes a move at the drop,
我们会做好准备的
we'll be ready for her.
局长很忙
The director's a busy man.
备受瞩目
High-profile.
我们可以安排与他在日常行程中交接
We can arrange the drop during his normal schedule,
就在他保安团队的眼皮底下
under the nose of his own security team.
明早九点 他要去联邦法♥院♥
Tomorrow he's got an 0900 at the federal courthouse.
由尼基塔负责
Nikita will run point.
进门前
On his way into the building,
肯德里克会去咖啡车买♥♥咖啡
Kendrick will stop by the coffee cart
然后把U盘扔进小费罐
and drop the drive into the tip jar.
我们会在每个角落都安排便衣特工
We'll have undercover assets on every corner,
排查三街区之内每一个潜在的威胁
scanning every possible threat in a three-block radius.
反狙击手会在周围的屋顶
Counter-snipers on the surrounding rooftops
将一切尽收眼底
will own the sightlines.
所有接近肯德里克的人或车辆
No person or vehicle gets within range of Kendrick
都要先经过我们排查
without us having the drop on them first.
所有人员 高度戒备
All units, be on alert.
喂
Yeah.
你妈妈是个好女人 肖恩
Your mother was a good woman, Sean.
她不该死
She didn't deserve to die.
瑞安
Ryan.
瑞安
Ryan.
我不能…
I can't...
我不知道我们到底遗漏了什么
I can't tell what we missed.
我们没有
We didn't miss anything.
我们的行动无懈可击 这是内部人做的
Our screen was airtight. This was an inside job.
我们防不胜防
We couldn't have protected against it.
街边的摄像头
Street cams.
我们得清理一下 把我们的人都抹掉
We need to scrub them, erase any trace we were there.
我们知道这是谁干的
We know who did this,
但不能告诉当局
and we can't tell the authorities that we know
因为他们会问我们是怎么知道的
because they'll ask how we know
以及我们是什么人
and who the hell we are.
心理折磨
Psychological torture.
阿曼达的专长
Amanda's specialty.
同意
I agree.
她在爆♥炸♥前给我打电♥话♥来幸灾乐祸
She called me just before the strike to gloat.
大家都回来了 尼基塔呢
The whole team's back? Where's Nikita?
去医务室了 有点割伤和擦伤
She's in medical. Just cuts and bruises.
她跟迈克尔在一起 到底怎么回事
She's with Michael. How the hell did this happen?
正在查 - 各位
Working on that. - Uh, guys?
看样子有人早已登进了
Looks like someone's already accessed
爆♥炸♥点附近的交通摄像头服务器
the traffic cam servers around the bomb site.
是联调局 他们已经在查这事了
FBI. They're already checking.
不 更早
No, before that.
是黑客
This is a hack.
我们在现场的人已经被抹去了
We've already been deleted from the scene.
并非所有人
Not all of us.
搞什么
What the hell?
这不是我 我当时在车里
That's not me. I was in the truck.
阿曼达将你的脸嫁接在了别人身上
Amanda grafted your face onto some other guy's body.
是数字面具
It's a digital mask.
去年在莫斯科
We pulled the same gag on her
我们就是这么对她的 这是报复
last year in Moscow. Payback.
你得把这个删了 情况不妙
You have to erase this. This is bad.
还有更糟的
And getting worse.
暗码监听程序一直监控着联调局的调查
Shadowbot's been monitoring the FBI investigation.
他们查到9点02分有部手♥机♥打出了电♥话♥
Turns out a cellular call pinged off the local tower
正好就是爆♥炸♥的时间
at 9:02 on the dot, the exact time of detonation.
是海军少校肖恩·皮尔斯的手♥机♥
The number is registered to Lieutenant Commander Sean Pierce.
是阿曼达打给我的 我没拨出电♥话♥
Amanda called me. I didn't call out.
她复♥制♥了你的号♥码
She cloned your number
将你置于犯罪现场
and put you at the scene of the crime
你没法说手♥机♥被偷了
so you can't say your phone was stolen.
她要把这次暗♥杀♥陷害在你头上
She's framing you for the assassination.
干得好 托恩先生
You did well, Mr. Toyon.
真让我大开眼界
I'm impressed.
你没跟我说会这么响
Didn't tell me how loud that was gonna be.
你是来付钱的
You here to pay me?
是的
I am.
身形体态和肖恩一致
Clearly the same height and weight as Sean,
所以才选了这个人
Selected for that reason.
试试能否在其他摄像头里
Look, just see if you can pick him up
找到这人
on some of the other cameras, huh?
她不可能黑进所有摄像头吧
I mean, she can't have hacked them all, right?
老兄 让我喘口气好吗
Whoa, hey, dude, give me some space, please.
瑞安 我很遗憾
Ryan. I'm sorry.
肯德里克是我们的朋友
Kendrick was a friend.
大家都很难受
And it hurts.
他在我的葬礼上念悼词了
He gave the eulogy at my funeral.
我却连他的葬礼都不能出席
I can't even go to his.
我们会让她血债血偿的
We're gonna make her pay.
一定要特别小心
Gotta be really careful in here.
系统里全是联调局探员
System is swarming with feds right now.
没时间小心了
We don't have time for careful.
除非抓到人
The feds will not stop
否则联调局是不会罢休的
until they hang somebody for this,
我们把数字面具后的那个人交上去
So we need to deliver them the guy behind the mask
再编个像样的借口
and write a cover story to match.
再陷害回阿曼达的同伙身上
Turn Amanda's frame back on to her accomplice.
没有这人的身份什么也做不了
I can't do that unless we I.D. him.
查不到 没人见过他的脸
Can't I.D. him, 'cause no one's seen his face.
也许有个人见过
One person might have.
那个中情局分♥析♥师
The CIA analyst. She said she saw
她说U盘放在她信箱那天
a shady guy at the end of her street
她看到街边有个人躲在暗处
the day the drive was dropped off.
也许是同一个人 - 有可能
Could be the same guy. - Could be.
要怎么查呢
How do we find out?
让她描述一下他的长相
We ask her to describe him.
你想跟一个
You want to make
正在调查组织的阴谋论者联♥系♥吗
contact with a conspiracy theorist who's digging into division?
我当初也跟你接触了
I made contact with you.
如果她真的和我一样
If this woman is anything like me,
她现在肯定吓掉魂了
She's scared out of her mind right now.
我不会告诉她 我是组织的人
I'm not gonna tell her I'm division.
我会假装联邦探员
I'll approach as fbi.
现在的局势这么紧张 要拿到联邦的证件
It's gonna be hard to get you a black badge
难度可不小
with all this heat going on.
我又不是要进入♥联♥调局基地
I don't need it to get into Quantico.
我只是要找个借口和她谈话
I just need an icebreaker.
这可能是我们为肖恩洗脱罪名的唯一办法
This could be our only lead to clear Sean.
有匿名人士透露
Sources speaking under the condition of anonymity
这次爆♥炸♥案的犯罪嫌疑人为
have named a person of interest in the public bombing:
海军少校 肖恩·皮尔斯
Lieutenant commander Sean Pierce.
当局正追捕皮尔斯进行本案的问话调查
Authorities are seeking Pierce for immediate questioning in the matter.
真巧你们希望我呆在这里
Well, you wanted me here at division.
我一定帮你解决这个麻烦
I'm gonna get you out of this.
我保证
I promise.
不管你怎么想 你都是这个大家庭的一份子
You are a part of the family, like it or not.
我可没登记过这个
I never signed up for this.
严格地说 我是独♥立♥的
So technically, I'm on my own.
不行
No way.
有我在 你就不是一个人
Not while I'm here.
纳奥米·希弗
Naomi Ceaver?
联邦探员 玛格丽·毕夏普
Special agent Margaret Bishop, FBI.
证件呢
I.D.
只是有些问题要问
Just got a couple questions for you, naomi.
不会耽误你太久
It shouldn't take too long.
刚刚真是抱歉了
Sorry about that.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表