剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
大家注意了
All right, people.
所有人都听好了
Everybody listen up.
我们终于得到了关于阿曼达的线索
We've got our first lead on Amanda.
在大家的努力下 我们一定能抓到她
With your help, we can finish this.
艾丽克丝会给你们详细说明情况
Alex is gonna bring you up to speed.
根据我们的情报
Based on our intel,
我们相信阿曼达在皇家花♥园♥
we believe Amanda has a safe house
两英里范围内有一处藏身处
within a 2-mile radius of Hofgarten.
我希望大家集中资源
I want everyone to pool their resources
尽你们的所能
and do whatever you can
把范围再进一步缩小
to close the circle even further.
这里显示了2 5 6 8 10和13号♥控制台
Okay, stations 2, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 13.
这么多人听到阿曼达后有了特别反应
That many people spiked at the mention of Amanda?
是的 现在我们再缩小一下范围吧
Yeah, now let's narrow it down even further.
看看谁对桑娅的离开有反应
See who reacts to Sonya reacting.
走吧
Go.
现在只剩四个了
And then there were four.
可以去准备下一步了 - 这就去
Better get going and prep the next phase. - On it.
我是艾丽克斯
It's Alex.
指挥中心 我搞定了
Ops, we're a go.
你以为这是问题所在吗
Is this what's wrong,
还是有其它事情困扰你
or is there something else bothering you?
为什么你觉得有其它事情
Why does there need to be something else?
因为最近我觉得你在隐瞒什么
Because lately it feels like you're holding back.
你和我想的一样吗
Do you see what I see?
我明白了你在管理"组织"时
I see why you forbid relationships
为什么禁止谈恋爱了
when you were running division.
尼基塔很有洞察力
Nikita is perceptive.
迈克尔的确在隐瞒一些事
Michael is hiding something.
而且我知道他在隐瞒什么
And I have an idea what it might be.
要么同心协力
Well, it's all coming together
要么分崩离析
or falling apart.
联♥系♥监视者
Contact the watchman.
告诉他我有新任务给他了
Tell him I have another assignment for him.
他是怎么拍到
I don't understand how he gets so close
这么近距离的照片的
to take these pictures.
我们每个人都有专长
We all have our specialty.
你用刀用得好 他监视做得好
You have your knife. The watchman has his eye.
而我能够洞察到细微之处
I find the cracks on the surface.
有什么情况了吗
Anything yet?
她现在应该有所反应了
She should have responded by now.
她要是看穿了这么办
What if she knows?
她不会的
She doesn't.
等一下
Wait.
卖♥♥鞋广♥告♥
Dealtown shoe outlet?
阿曼达会用隐藏信息的方法把她的指令
Amanda encodes her orders on regular websites
加密在普通网站上
using steganography.
为什么阿曼达要让桑娅监视你们两个
Why would Amanda have Sonya watching the two of you?
她一定是派人跟踪我们了
She must have had someone following us.
我们 你们都被跟踪了
Us? Both of you?
早上我们碰巧遇到了
We ran into each other this morning.
迈克尔 别编了
Michael, stop.
尼基塔 几周前我又开始服用药物了
Nikita, a couple weeks ago, I started using again.
什么
What?
迈克尔发现了 他来找我对质
Michael found out and confronted me.
她本应该告诉你的
She was supposed to tell you.
应该告诉我
She was supposed to?
但是当时时机不对
But it wasn't the right time.
桑娅的事 - 等等 你在服用什么
This thing with Sonya... - Wait, using what?
对啊 服用什么 艾丽克斯
Yes, using what, Alex?
治胳膊伤的松博莱思
Sobelex for my arm.
服用了它我才能夺回密♥码♥器
It helped me retrieve the cryptograph, okay?
要是告诉你 你就不会让我出外勤了
No, if I had told you, you would have had me benched.
太对了 我肯定不让 - 尼基塔
You're damn right I would have. - Nikita...
我就更搞不懂你了
No, you I understand even less.
你明知我们中有人状态不稳定
A member of our team is unstable,
你却既不告诉我也不告诉瑞安
and you don't warn me, you don't warn Ryan?
我就是不想激起你们这样的过度反应
I wanted to avoid this type of overreaction.
过度反应 她现在上瘾了 迈克尔
Overreaction? She is an addict, Michael.
好了各位 别吵了
All right. Guys, guys, stop.
听听你们自己说的话
Listen to yourselves.
这正中了阿曼达的下怀
Okay, this is what Amanda wants,
相互猜忌 相互指责
the lies, the blame.
内部分♥裂♥
Fracture.
伯克霍夫说的对
Birkhoff's right,
我们本来给阿曼达演了一出戏
we set out to fake a fight for Amanda,
现在却假戏成真了
and here we are in a real one.
都是我的错 所以我退出
Well, this was my fault, so I'll stand down.
不
No.
我们稍作调整
We are going to adjust,
然后将计就计
and we are going to work with what we have.
我们现在已经确定阿曼达派人监视了我们
We have confirmation that Amanda is tailing us.
我们之前已经对此怀疑了几个星期
We've suspected it for weeks.
虽然我一直在找但我没有发现监视者
I didn't see anyone, and I was looking.
如果你们被监视了
If you were surveilled,
监视者一定离你们非常远
it had to be at extremely long range.
或者非常近
Or extremely close.
阿曼达又招募了一个叛逃特工
Amanda has another rogue on her side.
哦对 是监视者
Oh, sit. The watchman.
监视者是谁
Who's the watchman?
他是"组织"的传奇人物
He's a division legend.
现在是我们找到阿曼达的线索
And now our ticket to amanda.
她以为你们俩之间发生了什么
She thinks something's going on between the two of you.
那就让她看到她想要看的
Let's give the lady what she wants.
上一组照片拍的很棒
Excellent work on the last batch of photos.
正是我想要的情报
Exactly the kind of intel I was looking for.
这情报很贵的
Doesn't come cheap.
继续跟着迈克尔和艾丽克丝
Stay with Michael and Alex.
暂时无须担心尼基塔
Don't worry about Nikita for now.
他俩之间发生的事情
Whatever's happening between the two of them
更加重要
is more important.
钱打过来我就开工
I'll begin as soon as the money hits my account.
已经汇过去了
Already on its way.
这是今天早些时候公园里的监控截图
This was taken from a park cam earlier today.
这是我和艾丽克丝 这个是监视着
Here's me and alex, and here's the watchman.
你怎么确定就是那个人
How can you be sure that's him?
伯克霍夫用面部识别软件
Because we had Birkhoff run his facial recog program
搜索了周围所有的监控摄像头
Through all the surrounding cameras.
可以追踪十二条街内
He was able to track everyone from the coffee cart
所有举着咖啡杯的人
about 12 blocks.
这家伙在一条街上消失了 - 消失了
This guy vanished in one. - Vanished?
这是他的专长
That's his specialty.
监视者是"组织"里的监视专家
The watchman was division's close surveillance expert.
他可以在一瞬间改变自己样貌
He was able to change his appearance
这已经成为习惯了
At a moment's notice, he made it a habit.
他的工作就是 在不被察觉的情况下
His job was to surveil a target without making them aware
监视目标
they were even being followed.
只有珀西和阿曼达知道
Only Percy and Amanda knew his name
他的名字和长相
and what he really looked like.
那他的档案里写的什么
What's in his file?
他没有档案
Never had one.
他的另一项工作就是调查"组织"特工
His other job was to investigate division agents.
他每天监视所有人
He did routine checks on everyone,
观察他们的私生活
observed them in their cover lives
确保所有人没有违规行为
and made sure they didn't break any rules.
这就是他只向珀西和阿曼达汇报的原因
Which is why he only reported to Percy and Amanda.
看来他要写新的报告了
He's about to write his last report.
我还是没搞懂
I'm still not sure about this.
你让我和迈克尔假装
You want Michael and I to pretend
在夜店里约会
to rendezvous in some nightclub.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表