剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
We've never met, but I believe you're familiar
你一定对我过去管理的机构有所耳闻
with the organization I used to run.
你是怎么得到我的电♥话♥号♥码的
How did you get this number?
我管理过"组织"
I ran division.
得到你的号♥码是我十年的经营中
Getting your number's the least difficult thing
所做最简单的事情了
I've done in a decade.
是的 我知道你的能力极高
Yes, I'm sure your credentials are impressive.
你为什么要给我打电♥话♥ - 我想帮你
Why are you calling me? - I'm trying to help.
如果我猜得没错的话 你的时日不多了
And if I'm right, you don't have a lot of time left.
你什么意思 威胁我吗
What is that supposed to mean? Some kind of threat?
丹佛斯司令 晚上好
Good evening, Commander Danforth.
在你家打搅你 很不好意思
Sorry to bother you at home.
我要挂了
I have to go now.
我早猜到了
I had a feeling you might.
你欺骗了我们 关于蓝色文件
You double-crossed us. The blue files.
还有在弗吉尼亚的秘密训练设施
The secret training facility in Virginia.
坐下来 我们全都知道了
Have a seat. We know everything.
那你的解决方案就是杀了我吗
And your solution is to kill me?
下周这个时候将会有一个新的人选
This time next week there will be a new guy
来替代我的位置
to take my place.
不 不是要杀了你
No. It's not to kill you.
我需要你留任
I want you to stay exactly where you are.
留在总统身边 受"组织"的掌控
Right next to the president, under division's thumb.
你以为可以拿枪指着我
Holding a gun on me doesn't carry the power
我就会听你的
you think it does.
我可以问你一些事情吗
May I ask you something?
一直是你在为珀西的黑盒提供消息对吗
You were briefed on Percy's black boxes, right?
涉及所有"组织"为政♥府♥做的事情
All the jobs division did for the government?
它们都被毁了 除了一个
They're all destroyed. Except one.
在阿曼达手里 - 不再是了
Amanda has that. - Not anymore.
"组织"找回了它 并破解了它
Division retrieved it, unlocked the box,
今天我们打开一个新的文件
And today we opened up a new file.
指挥中心 给他瞧瞧
Hey, ops. I think I have his attention now.
我让中情局不要插手巴托拉
I told the CIA to back off Batouala.
转而为救出那些暴露了的探员操心
Worry instead about extracting their agents if they're exposed.
这会给我们几天喘息的时间
That should give us some breathing room for a few days.
弗莱彻录的吗 - 对的
Fletcher recorded that call? - Yeah.
我们不信任政♥府♥ 很奇怪 不是吗
We don't trust the government. Weird, right?
这是名单 我们为你做的最后一件事
Here's the list. Last job we ever do for you.
那么你的计划是怎样的
So what's your plan?
你要回去继续当雇佣兵吗
You getting back into the mercenary business?
我们会完成
We're going to finish the job
答应过总统的那个任务
that we promised the president we would do.
我们要找到叛乱的特工
We're gonna find rogue agents
然后我们会关闭"组织"
and we're gonna shut division down.
如果在那之前你坏了我们的好事
Until then you're gonna stay out of our way,
政♥府♥的阴暗伎俩就会公布于众
or every little dirty government secret will be exposed,
包括你自己的
including yours.
我甚至怀疑你是不是爱国者
You know, I can't tell whether you think you're a patriot or not,
但我敢确定你不想落个叛徒的名声
but I guarantee you don't want to go down as a traitor.
我和"组织"的人相处得不错 不是吗
I'd fit in to division though, wouldn't I?
一群几年之前就应该除掉的囚犯
A bunch of criminals that should have been taken out years ago.
是的 我们是囚犯
Yeah, we're criminals.
我们是训练有素 装备齐全
We're the best trained, most highly armed,
世界上最忠心的罪犯
wired-in criminals in the world.
也许在你跟我们作对之前
Maybe you should have thought of that
应该考虑一下这些
before you messed with us.
司令 晚安
Sweet dreams, Commander.
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥的特工吗
Agents of the Russian government?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
佐伊是为俄♥罗♥斯♥服务的自♥由♥暗♥杀♥者
Zoe was a freelance assassin working with the Russians.
"组织"想要在巴黎抓到她
Division tried to grab her in Paris.
他们未能够阻止暗♥杀♥
They were unable to prevent the assassination,
但他们阻止了佐伊 拿回了黑匣
but they did stop Zoe and retrieve the list.
法国很高兴 俄♥罗♥斯♥可就没那么高兴了
France is happy. Russia less so.
我能容忍♥这结果
I can live with those results.
那么"组织"呢
And what about division?
需要我让海豹小队撤离吗
Should I have the seal team stand down?
不知道
I don't know.
如果没有"组织"
This mess never would have happened
就不会这样了
if division didn't exist.
夫人 恕我直言 还是会发生的
With all due respect, ma'am, it would have still happened.
但是如果没有"组织" 就不会有人
But if division didn't exist, there wouldn't have been
来清理场子了
anyone there to clean it up.
那些叛徒特工还在逍遥
Those rogue agents are still out there.
"组织"也做了我们叫他们做的事
And division is doing what we asked them to do.
他们在阻止那些人
They're stopping them.
我没想到你会如此护着他们
I never expected you to advocate for them so strongly.
我的职责是从多个角度看问题
It's my job to look at all the angles.
也许对他们采取行动 我的确太草率了
Maybe I was hasty in sanctioning an action against them.
听你的意思 弗莱彻好像
From what you've said, it sounds like Fletcher
真的把"组织"改变了
really is turning that ship around.
我们还是要继续监控海豹训练设施
We'll continue to monitor the seal training facility,
但看起来这次已经转危为安了
but it looks like that is one crisis averted.
尼基塔 这是个好主意
It was a good idea, Nikita.
这不是我的点子
Wasn't exactly my idea.
珀西
Percy.
他告诉过我为什么要创造那些黑匣
You know, he told me why he created the black boxes.
那是个精彩的故事
It's quite a story.
当然他就是故事的主角
He was the hero, of course.
他的一切行动
His actions, the inevitable result
都是其他人目光短浅的必然结果
of other people's shortsightedness.
听起来很像珀西
Sounds like percy.
我是在讥讽他
And I mocked him.
他太在乎保护"组织"远离外界的干扰
Because he was so concerned about defending division
以至于完全忽视了
from outside forces that he completely missed
真正的威胁
the real threat.
来自内部的威胁
The one from within.
还有 我听到你们两昨晚的争吵了
Now, hearing you guys argue last night,
才让我想到那段谈话的
it reminded me of that conversation.
"组织"的寿命很长
Division can survive a lot.
但是你们两不能再争吵下去了
But not a war between the two of you.
瑞恩错了
Ryan's wrong.
这不只是你和我
This was never about you and me.
那么还有谁
Then what was it about?
你这么坚决地跟我作对
You've been fighting me so hard.
告诉我 你得到你想要的了吗
Tell me, did you get what you wanted?
我只想要你听着
I wanted you to listen.
看着那些我们
To open your eyes at the mistakes
犯过的错误
that we've been making.
那么是谁让你看到的呢
And who opened your eyes?
是阿曼达教你的吗
Was that something Amanda did for you?
为什么我要和你意见相左
Because why else would I disagree with you?
因为我可能有正确的观点
It can't possibly be that I have a valid point of view.
阿曼达肯定做了些什么
Amanda must have done something.
或者其他人
Someone did something.
因为你说起话来不像以前那个艾丽克丝了
Because you don't sound like Alex anymore.
像你 对吧
I sound like you.
像之前那个你
Like you sounded before running this place
到这里后 你开始变了
started to change you.
一个接一个的错 就像多米诺骨牌一样
One mistake leads to another, like dominos.
艾丽克丝 迈克尔为这失去了一只手
Michael lost his hand, Alex.
我得去科索沃处理这事
I had to go to Kosovo to fix it.
然后我们开始和丹佛斯合作
And then we ended up working with Danforth
为了补救此事
to fix that.
你试着独当一面
You tried to shoulder the burden
这样我们其他人就不用担心了
so the rest of us wouldn't have to.
我试过的 可笑的是我总希望
I tried. And the funny thing is that I've always wanted
"组织"的每一个人知道这里的真实面目
everyone at division to know the truth about this place.
但当我们接手这里 又开始向他们撒谎
And then we take over and start lying to them again.
我们不用再向他们撒谎了
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表