剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
and give me the scroll.
给我卷轴
Let him crush it. We'll find another one.
你就捏死它吧 我们还会再找到一只
That's my Mord-Sith.
不愧是我的痛苦使者
No sentimental attachment.
毫无怜悯之心
But if I know my brother,
但就我对弟弟的了解
he's not willing to risk the fate of the world
他绝不会为了如此渺茫的机会
on such a slim chance.
而用万物的命运来冒险
What do you say?
你意下如何
Since we're on the same side now,
既然我们已处于同一阵线
we may as well be partners.
我们还是合作为好
How do I know you won't kill the Night Wisp
我怎能确定你拿到卷轴后
as soon as I hand you the scroll?
不会杀死暗夜精灵
Well, you can be certain that I will kill it if you do not.
反正我若不能得偿所愿 就一定会杀死它
She's awfully quiet.
她已奄奄一息了
Now, it seems that I am the only living soul
现在看来 这世上只有我
who knows what to do with the Stone of Tears.
知道如何使用泪之石了
No!
不
Now, is that any way to treat the newest
你们就用这种方式
member of your merry band?
对待你们的新成员吗
Relax, brother.
放松 弟弟
I have the knowledge, you have the compass.
我懂使用方法 而你手握罗盘
Together let's save the world.
让我们一起拯救世界吧
Now, let's find that Stone.
现在 咱们去找泪之石吧
The Night Wisps only give birth
暗夜精灵只有在北部山麓的洞穴里
in the grottoes of the northern foothills.
方可繁殖
If I don't take her there, she and her babies will die.
若我不将她带去 便会母子俱亡
You'll have to go through Gar territory.
你得穿越嘎卡的地盘
Cara, go with her.
卡拉 与她同去
The compass is taking us northeast.
罗盘指向东北方
We'll travel together as far as Elmswood Pass.
我们一起走到艾斯伍德隘口
Then you and Kahlan will take the Night Wisp to the grottoes.
然后你和卡兰将暗夜精灵带去洞穴
We'll continue on our search for the Stone.
我们则继续寻找泪之石
Bind him.
把他绑起来
I want the "Newest member ofur merry band" on a short leash.
我要"咱们的新成员"处于掌控之中
What if the Prophecy is coming true?
若预言应验 当如何是好
What do you mean?
何出此言
"Should the son of Brennidon seek the sacred stone,
"本尼顿之子将找到泪之石
he will find it, only to deliver it to the enemy of the light."
并将它交给光之敌人"
What if Rahl is the enemy of the light?
如果拉尔就是光之敌人呢
I'm not going to give him the Stone.
我不会把泪之石给他的
Then how?
要怎么做
I have an idea.
我有办法了
I can't help but notice the Wizard has disappeared.
我留意到巫师不知所踪了
How disappointing.
真令人失望
I was looking forward to enjoying his renowned wit.
我还想领教他那过人的风趣呢
Well, you'll have to settle for mine.
那你只能领教我的厉害了
I know it must be very frustrating for you, brother.
我知道你一定非常沮丧 弟弟
I wonder how you're planning to do it.
我很好奇你打算怎么做
Do what?
做什么
Learn the instructions on the scroll.
学习卷轴上的指示
Let's see, if I were you, what would I do?
想想看 如果我是你 我会怎么做
Well, you can't confess me,
首先 你不能忏悔我
you know my soul is immune to Confession,
你知道忏悔对我不起作用
and if you thought Cara could break me,
其次 如果你想用卡拉对付我
you would have had her torture me by now.
那你早就会让她来折磨我了
Oh, wait, I just thought of something.
等等 我想到了
Perhaps you sent the Wizard to get a Listener
也许你派了巫师去找一个倾听者
to read my thoughts.
来读取我的思想
We're here.
我们到了
This is Elmswood Pass.
这里就是艾斯伍德隘口
I guess this is where we say goodbye.
我想我们就要暂别于此了
Can we speed this up?
有话快说行吗
She loves you, you love her,
她爱你 你也爱她
I should protect her as if she were you.
我得把她当成你来保护
Have I missed anything?
我还说漏了什么吗
We could be halfway there by the time
等你俩告别完
you two finish your goodbyes.
我们都快到了
We'll catch up once the Night Wisp is safe.
将暗夜精灵安置妥当后 我们就赶上来
Be careful.
一路小心
You too.
你也是
It must be difficult being so close to the Confessor,
真不容易啊 与忏悔圣母如此亲近
but unable to bed her.
却无法同床共枕
No wonder you invited Cara along on your little quest.
也难怪你会邀请卡拉入伙
The Mord-Sith have a long history
痛苦使者长久以来
of serving the House of Rahl
就非常周到地服侍
in every way.
拉尔家族
And as I recall,
在我印象中
Cara was always so eager to please. Careful, brother.
卡拉总是热情似火 当心啊 弟弟
You wouldn't want to do anything
你不会想让我
that may cause me to lose my memory.
丧失记忆吧
You're right.
你说的对
Keeper, hear our prayer.
守护者 请倾听我们祈祷
We live only to serve you.
我们存在只为侍奉您
For it is you who will take us--
因为只有您会带我们...
Sister Marianna.
修女玛丽安娜
Keeper...
守护者
you've heard our prayers.
您终于听到我们的祈祷了
The prayers of foolish girls do not concern me.
我才不关心你们这些傻丫头的祈祷
Master, why are you angry?
主人 您为何如此生气
We are your loyal servants.
我们是您忠诚的仆人
My most loyal servant of all, Darken Rahl, has betrayed me.
我最忠诚的仆人达肯·拉尔背叛了我
How can that be?
怎么可能
He was to destroy the Night Wisps,
他本应杀光所有暗夜精灵
then kill himself and return to the Underworld.
然后自杀返回冥界
I've received the souls of thousands of Night Wisps,
冥界出现了上千个暗夜精灵的灵魂
but Rahl's soul did not follow.
但是却没有拉尔的
What do you ask of us?
您有什么命令
Find him wherever he is and send him back to me.
找到他 然后把他送到我这里来
How I have missed the simple pleasures of life.
我太怀念这种吃喝玩乐的生活了
Enjoy them while you can.
你就及时享乐吧
Someday, whether it's in a week or 50 years,
也许再过几天 或者几十年
you'll be dead again and you'll have to face the Keeper's wrath.
你总会死去 不得不面对盛怒的守护者
Oh, you're mistaken.
你搞错了
When the veil is repaired
封闭裂缝以后
and the natural order of the Underworld restored,
冥界将会恢复以往的秩序
I will bask in the Creator's light
而我将会与你以及忏悔圣母一样
along with you and the Mother Confessor.
沐浴在造物者的圣光之下
You've killed countless innocent people.
你杀死了不计其数的无辜百姓
How could you possibly believe
你凭什么还认为
the Creator is going to reward you?
能得到造物者的嘉奖呢
When I seal the rift,
当我封闭裂缝之后
not only will I be protecting those alive today,
不光是拯救万民于水火
I'll be ensuring the lives of future generations.
还会保佑他们世世代代幸福安康
Surely, such a noble act
如此巨大的功劳
will tip the scale of deeds in my favor.
足以抵消我之前的那些恶行
The only reason you want to save the world is to save yourself.
你拯救世界原来只是为了救赎自己
Well, you've had quite a run at being the hero.
你当英雄的时间太久了
Isn't it time you shared the glory with someone else?
难道不能把荣誉分一些给别人吗
I told you I'm on your side.
我说过 我们是同一阵线的
I always knew we'd make a great team, brother.
我早就知道若我们兄弟齐心 当所向披靡
Welcome, Wizard.
欢迎你 巫师
What brings you to Thandor?
什么风把你吹到塞安铎来了
I've come to see an old friend.
我来见一位老朋友
Zedd!
佐德
Look how big you've grown in just a year.
才过了一年 你就长这么大了
You're almost as tall as I am.
都快和我一样高了
No one's as tall as you.
没人能和你一样高
What's this?
这是什么
The Sisters of the Light have you wearing a Rada'han now?
光之修女竟然给你戴上了魔阻项圈
Suppressing his ability to read minds
无法使用读心术的话
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表