剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
Damn it, Nicci, fight!
该死 妮茜 挺住
Come on, stay with me. Come on.
快点 别丢下我 求你了
Don't do this, don't give up!
别这样 不要放弃
Kahlan, I'm right here.
卡兰 我在这里
I love you so much.
我是如此爱你
Can you hear me, Kahlan?
能听到我说话吗 卡兰
I love you.
我爱你
Can you feel this?
你能感受到我的吻吗
And this?
我的眼泪
And this?
还有我的唇温
I love you.
我爱你
You're alive.
你活过来了
Kahlan?
卡兰
Can you stand?
你能站起来吗
I think so.
我想可以
They're here.
她们来了
They're trying to smoke us out.
她们想用烟把我们熏出去
We need your magic to fight them.
我们需要使用魔法对付她们
Break the Maternity Spell.
破除子母咒吧
Even if I wanted to,
即便我想要破除
I don't have time or the ingredients.
现在也没有时间和施法的材料呀
Mama?
妈妈
My beautiful Kahlan.
我漂亮的女儿
There's so much
我有那么多的心事和烦忧
that I want to tell you,
想要和您倾诉
that I want to ask you.
需要您来慰抚
Kahlan, this won't last much longer,
卡兰 这召唤持续不了多久
you need to touch hands.
快去触碰你母亲的手
From the day you were born,
自你出生时起
I knew your destiny would be extraordinary.
我就料定你的命运斐然
Mother, I'm not strong enough.
母亲 我仍不够坚强
I need you.
我需要您
Even when you were a little girl,
当你还是个孩子
your heart with the good guide as I could ever be.
你的慈良之心便已被我悉心点化
I'm so proud of you, Kahlan.
我是如此以你为傲 卡兰
Please don't go.
请不要走
My magic, it's back.
我的法力 回来了
It worked.
起效了
Then Richard's life is in Nicci's hands now.
那么现在理查德的性命攥在妮茜手中了
I could still force you to lead me to the Stone.
我依然可以迫使你带我去找泪之石
I will fight you until my last breath.
那么我便会与你抗争到底
Prophecy says you'll find the Stone
预言中说你最终会找到泪之石
and give it to the Enemy of the Light.
并将其交给光明一方的敌人
You're more use to the Keeper alive than dead.
所以你活着对守护者会更有用
Thank you for getting me out of prison.
谢谢你让我重获自♥由♥
I know you had your reasons.
尽管我知道你有自己的理由
But thank you.
但还是谢谢你
At the manor, you saved my life.
在庄园 你也救了我的命
We're even.
我们扯平了
Father.
父亲
Despite where these came from,
不管这些珠宝从何而来
I suppose they're yours.
我想它们都属于你
I don't have any use for them.
它们于我毫无用处
Maybe you can start a new life. An honest one.
或许你可以开始一段诚善的新生活
You know, it's not too late to become a stone carver.
现在开始做一名石雕家还不算太迟
Kahlan.
卡兰
These belong to you and your sister.
这个属于你和你的妹妹
I want you to have them.
我希望你拿着
I'll keep this, and I'll do as you said.
我会留下这些珠宝 并照你说的做
But not because the Mother Confessor told me to.
并非为了遵照忏悔圣母的指示
Because my daughter asked me to.
而是为了圆现女儿的希冀
How did you find me?
你们怎么找到我的
I spelled your shoes.
我在你的鞋上施了法
That old trick?
又是那个老伎俩
Do you think I'd let you walk off
你以为我没点防备
with that witch without knowing how we'd get you back?
就任凭你被那个巫女挟持走吗
I'm so sorry for everything that happened to you.
我为你经受的那些苦楚而感到难过
I'm fine.
我一切都好
Now that I know you're safe.
特别是现在看到你也安全了
You seem to be all in one piece.
你看上去完好无缺嘛
Good to see you too, Cara.
再见到你真好 卡拉
What happened to Nicci?
妮茜怎么样了
She's still out there.
她依然游荡在外
The Keeper is not pleased.
守护者对你很不满
Actually, I've been thinking about the Keeper.
实际上 我正在思考守护者的问题
And since it appears you still run his errands,
既然你正好勤快地过来为他跑腿
perhaps you could deliver a message for me.
不妨替我捎个口信给他
Tell your master I no longer serve him.
告诉你的主子 我不会再为他效力了
Don't tell me the Seeker has gotten to you.
别告诉我你加入探索者的队伍了
My loyalties aren't with the Seeker.
我也不会和探索者同行
Nor are they with the Creator or the Keeper.
我所效忠的即非造物者也非守护者
My strength is mine and mine alone.
我的伟力 唯己独尊
And from now on,
从现在开始
I serve only myself.
我只听命于自己
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表