剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
我们还有机会救她
We may still have time to save her.
他们的村庄离这不远了
Their village isn't far.
我以为你想带他们回家
I thought you wanted to get them back home.
我要救所有人 先把剩下的人带回村子
All of them. Get the rest of these people back to their village.
我要进洞穴去
I'm going in those caves.
你一进去它们就会杀了你的
They'll kill you before you get two steps inside.
如果它们看不见我 便不能杀我
They can't kill me if they can't see me.
你说过这斗篷汲取了巫师之血的魔力 对吧
You said the cloaks draw their power from wizard's blood, right?
那么让我们见识一下吧
Then we'll see if you're right about me.
继续走 巫师
Keep moving, wizard.
让老朽休息一下吧
Allow an old man to rest.
你想让我背你走吗
Would you prefer that I carry you?
我更想让你帮我揉揉脚
I'd prefer you to rub my feet.
与你和你的朋友一样软弱的人结伴同行
It's no wonder Cara's gone soft,
怪不得卡拉也会变得如此不堪
With such weak companions as you and your friends.
你知道什么叫朋友嘛
What do you know about friends?
你根本没有朋友
You have no one.
这才是你没有杀我的真正原因
That's the real reason you won't kill me.
因为你最害怕的是杀了我以后
Because then you'd be alone,
你就要踯躅独行了 对吧
Which is what you fear most, isn't it?
我的朋友会不顾一切的寻找我
My friends would stop at nothing to find me.
可有谁会为你这样做吗
Who would do the same for you?
朋友是一钱不值的东西
Friends are for the helpless.
丹娜
Denna,
我不知道有谁会比你更需要帮助
I can think of no one who needs help more than you.
你所有的计策 苦心经营的局谋
All your plans, all your designs on power,
哪一样能帮得了你
Where have they gotten you?
它们至少帮我捉住了个首席巫师
They got me a wizard of the first order.
而他现在任我摆布
Who will soon be doing everything I ask.
可探索者迟早会找上门来的
And that will only draw the attention of the seeker,
到那时你的如意算盘将落空
And your ruse will have been for nothing.
现在所有人都以为你死了
Everyone thinks you're dead.
如果我再给你一次机会 你会怎么做
I gave you a second chance, and this is how you use it?
你还要继续作恶吗
More vile schemes?
你现在可以重新开始
You could be anyone now.
做一个不同以往的人
A different person.
一个善良的人
A better person.
你觉得我还能变成一个善良的人吗
You think it's possible for me to become a better person?
是的
Yes.
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought we'd lost you.
真抱歉让你担心了
I'm sorry if I gave you a fright.
我弄了一具很逼真的死尸 对吧
I did make rather an attractive corpse, didn't I?
理查德在哪儿
Where's Richard?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你为了救我回来的
You came back for me.
我们得赶紧出去
We have to get out of here.
不 等一下 我听见还有呼救声
No. No, I heard screams.
还有其他人在这
There are others here.
快走
Go.
赶快离开这 快跑
Get out of here! Go!
塔寇达
Takoda?
我现在是隐形怪
I am mriswith now.
我们不可能找到她的尸首的
We'll never find her body.
那么 现在怎么办
So, what now?
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
我们拿回了罗盘
We have the compass back.
但只有真正的探索者才能有用
But it only works in the hands of the true seeker.
卡兰 理查德给了你真理之剑
Kahlan, Richard gave you the sword of truth
当他身处旧世界时
So that I could name a new seeker
我可以任命一位新的探索者
While he is in the old world.
我相信他的决定是对的
I trust his judgment.
我们可以任命一位新的探索者
We can name a new seeker.
但没有人可以取代理查德
But we'll never find anyone to replace Richard.
谢谢你救了我们
Thank you for saving us.
你曾剥夺了这些人的自♥由♥ 可他们以德报怨
These people have given you back the freedom you denied them.
回你的城镇去吧
Go back to your town.
怎么回
How?
那里现在依然被隐形怪所围困
There could still be mriswith out there.
理查德已向我们证明了它们并不是无敌的
Richard has shown us that they can be killed.
只要我们同心协力 我们就能战胜它们
Maybe if our people work together, we can fight them.
我曾祈祷有人会来救我们于水火之中
I prayed for someone to come and protect us.
而你来救了我们
And you did.
所以现在我祈望神灵保护我们的救世主
So now I'll pray for the spirits to protect the cahairn,
或是巫师 探索者
Or wizard, or seeker.
随便他们怎么称呼你
Whatever they call you.
帮助这些人可真是勇敢之举
It was very brave of you to help these people.
可也够愚蠢的
And very stupid.
到先知神殿还有多远
So how far to the palace of the prophets?
如果我们不多管闲事的话早就到了
We'd be there already if you hadn't insisted on this detour.
越早到那我就能越早回家
Well, the sooner we get there, the sooner I can get back home.
不是只有你一个人渴望回家
You're not the only one eager to return home.
我已经24年没有回过家了
I haven't seen mine in 24 years.
如此漫长的思亲之苦 你是怎么熬过来的
How could you bear to be away from your loved ones for so long?
此情若是久长时
As long as you keep them in your heart,
又岂在朝朝暮暮
You take them wherever you go.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表