剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
等一下
Wait. Wait.
救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help me! Help.
闭嘴
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Shut up. Shut up.
否则就不只是砍掉你的手那么简单了
Or I'll do much worse to you than just cut your hand off.
说我是一流的笨蛋
Fool of the first order, eh?
不
No!
我不能动
Can't move.
那疯子给我下了药
That lunatic put something in my drink.
幸运的小精灵 如果不是我发现你
Dear spirits. You're lucky I found you
你现在已经死了
Or you'd be dead by now.
你能破解他的法术对吧
You can make whatever he did go away, right?
因为那符咒我不能用魔法 记得吗
I can't use magic because of the rune, remember?
只有等药力消退了
I'll just have to wait until it wears off.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你不是个木瓜脑袋的话
If you weren't such a muttonhead, you'd know better
就不会离开这世上唯一
Than to run away from the only people in the world
能保你安全的人了
Who can keep you safe.
冥界再见 忏悔圣母
I'll see you in the underworld, mother confessor.
我做过什么
Oh, what have I done?
请原谅我
Oh, please. Forgive me.
后悔没有意义
Your remorse is meaningless.
你后悔是因为你被迫忏悔
You only feel that way because you've been confessed.
等等 让她忏悔前
Wait. Before you confess her,
你得知道一件事
There's something you must know.
探索者是对的
The seeker was right.
我们强迫卡拉相信谎言
We forced Cara to believe a lie.
审讯结束 让她忏悔
The hearing is over. Confess her.
不 你们不懂 我必须说出真♥相♥
No, you don't understand! I must tell the truth.
让她忏悔
Confess her!
让她说完
Let her speak.
我折磨她父亲数周
I tortured her father for weeks.
如果你不想再受苦
If you want this to stop,
只用告诉你女儿 你卖♥♥了她
All you have to do is tell your daughter that you sold her.
绝不
Never!
但不论我怎么做
But no matter what I did,
他对小女孩的爱太强烈
His love for his little girl was too strong.
不愿就范
He wouldn't break.
最后
Finally,
我决定如果他不愿那样说
I decided that if he wouldn't say what I wanted him to say,
我就
Then I...
让他说不了话
I would take away his ability to speak at all.
我们给他灌了喉
We burned his throat.
不 不
No! No...
你那时太小
You were so young,
让你相信我们所说的事很容易
And it was so easy to make you believe what we wanted.
告诉你的孩子你做了什么
Tell your daughter what you did.
看看他 卡拉 他羞愧至极
Look at him, Cara, he's so ashamed
他甚至说不出口
He can't even bring himself to say it.
他卖♥♥了你
He sold you.
你那么想听他说 那是谎话
You wanted so badly for him to say that it was all a lie,
但他想说也说不出来
But he couldn't say it, even if he wanted to.
让我忏悔吧
Confess me.
我罪有应得
I deserve it.
忏悔者
Confessor!
我透过她的眼神
I have looked into this woman's eyes,
看到她真心悔过
And I see now that she is truly remorseful.
她的人生在孩提时就已被毁
Her life was taken from her as a child.
我要给她重生的机会
I will not take it from her again.
你说了会忠于我们的决定
You said you'd abide by our decision!
作为忏悔圣母 我有权力
As mother confessor, it is within my authority
反驳此决定
To overrule that decision.
我们会自己杀了她
Then we'll kill her ourselves.
杀
Yeah!
停下
Stop!
让她忏悔
Confess her.
忏悔圣母不会听任何人的命令
The Mother Confessor follows no one's orders.
如果你不这么做 我就杀了你
If you don't confess her, I'll shoot you
然后杀了她
And then I'll shoot her.
忏悔圣母已做最终决定
The mother confessor's word is final!
卡拉在哪
Where's Cara?
我们觉得她不来最好
We decided it was best if she didn't come.
因为迪妮吗
Because of Dennee?
那样你就不用每天醒来
So you wouldn't have to wake up every morning
就看见杀死你姐姐的人
And see the face of the person who took your sister's life.
她要到哪去
Where will she go?
不知道
I don't know.
她救了我
She saved my life.
你也饶了她的命
And you spared hers.
卡兰 发现她对迪妮做的事以后
Kahlan, what you did for her
你还那样对她
Even after you found out about Dennee...
谢谢
Thank you.
当我看着弓箭指着我的头时
When I saw that crossbow aimed at my head,
我想到了梦中的警告
I thought of the warning in my dream.
如果我死了 忏悔者家族会永远消失
If I die, the line of confessors could perish forever.
我不会让你有事的
I'm not going to let anything happen to you.
绝不
Ever.
你怎么知道巫师
What you know about wizards
会在茶杯里变出小精灵
Could fit inside the teacup of a night wisp.
别生气
Don't get offended.
我只是觉得
All I'm saying is, sometimes,
有时你的能力有点不寻常
Your powers seem a little irregular.
很高兴见到你们
Am I glad to see you two.
你对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
只是让他认识到
Let's just say I made him realize
和马戏团一起旅行
There are certain advantages
是有好处的
To traveling with a carnival act.
我发现少了一个人
I notice there's one fewer of us.
卡拉呢
What happened to Cara?
给你旅途中吃的食物
Some food for your travels.
我把裙子补好了 你收下吧
I've mended the dress. You're welcome to keep it.
我觉得这件最适合我
I thinks this suits me best.
请跟我保证 我们会再见面
Promise me we'll see each other again.
你在这干什么
Why are you here?
我不会原谅你对我姐姐做的事
I can never forgive you for what you did to my sister,
但如果我出事
But if anything ever happens to me,
探索者需要人保护
The seeker will need protection.
爸爸 喜欢我的新裙子吗
Father, do you like my new dress?
看看 你聪明又漂亮
Look at you. Smart and beautiful.
我在想
I can only imagine
你以后长大是什么样子
What you're going to grow up to be someday.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表