剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
如你们所知我是探索者
You knew me as the seeker,
但我真正的名字是理查德·拉尔
But my true name is Richard Rahl,
潘尼斯·拉尔之子
Son of Panis Rahl,
现在由我继承达哈拉的王位
And rightful heir to the throne of D'Hara.
自我的哥哥故去以来
Since the death of my brother,
混乱席卷我们的领地
Chaos has gripped our lands.
当你们的将军让你们自相残杀的时候
While your generals send you into battle against each other,
黑暗的力量再度崛起
Dark forces have risen up,
威胁你们的家园和亲人
Threatened your homes, your families.
我们不能再如此分崩离析下去
We must not be divided any longer!
他还活着
He's alive.
那不是我们原来的理查德
That's not our Richard.
可为什么安吉魔棒又恢复了魔力
Then why is the magic of the agiels back?
那是因为探索者的心脏重又跳动
Because the seeker's heart is beating again.
不像忏悔者的魔力
Unlike a confessor's,
拉尔系的魔力来自他的肉体而非他的灵魂
A rahl's magic comes from his blood, not his spirit.
协我一同进军人♥民♥圣殿
March with me into the People's Palace,
我向你们保证
And I promise you:
达哈拉将重现往日的峥嵘与辉煌
D'Hara will be restored to its days of conquest and glory.
与我一同进军人♥民♥圣殿
March with me to the People's Palace
夺取胜利
And to victory!
拉尔殿下 指引我们
Master Rahl, guide us.
拉尔殿下 教导我们
Master Rahl, teach us.
拉尔殿下 护佑我们
Master Rahl, protect us.
沐王♥荣♥光 举国繁荣
In your light we thrive
承王惠泽 天下安顺
In your mercy we are sheltered
做的好 我的殿下
Well done, my lord.
只有先知知道丹娜在理查德身体里
Only the prophets know what dark spirits
附上了谁的黑暗灵魂
Denna's placed inside Richard.
无论是谁 他都完全效命于丹娜
Whoever it is, he's fully in Denna's control.
痛苦使者只有在征服某人后
Mord-sith only wear white
才会穿上白色外套
When they've finished breaking someone.
怎样才能把他救回来
How do we get him back?
我对这类黑暗魔法并不十分精通
I'm not very familiar with this kind of dark sorcery,
但我知道想让真的探索者重生
But I do know that this Richard
必须先杀死这个假的理查德
Will have to die for the true seeker to live again.
我们先找到那个令迪妮重生的巫师
We'll find the sorcerer who brought back dennee,
然后逼他救回理查德
Force him to do the same for Richard.
我们从哪能找到这个巫师
Where is this sorcerer?
他一定还在宫殿里
He must still be at the palace.
你可以进去
You can get in.
他们认识你
They know your face.
我会找到他并忏悔之
I'll find him and confess him.
如果你回去我担心丹娜会令人杀死你的
I doubt Denna was planning on letting you live
还是我和她一起去吧
If you came back. I'll go with her.
我怎么和守卫解释你的存在呢
How will I explain you to the guards?
我确信我不是他们见过的第一个陪伴
I'm sure I'm not the first old man they've seen
年轻美貌的交际花的老家伙吧
In the company of a pretty, young courtesan.
那理查德怎么办
And Richard?
我们不可能去袭击整支军队
We can't attack an entire legion.
我们跟踪他们到夜晚宿营时分
We'll track them until they make camp for the night,
然后想办法溜进去找到他
Then slip in and find him.
然后怎么办
Then what?
杀死拉尔王并偷出他的尸体
Kill Lord Rahl and simply walk off with his body?
您召见我吗 主人
You sent for me, mistress?
你不必再称我"主人"
You're no longer to address me as "Mistress."
从现在开始你要用
And from now on you will answer
"理查德"或者"拉尔王"的身份说话
Only to "Richard" Or "Lord Rahl."
明白吗
Do you understand?
明白 主... 丹娜
Of course, mistr-- Denna.
现在我们有些时间休息
The men have earned a few hours' rest,
但我并不疲惫
But I'm not tired.
脱掉你的衣服
Take off your clothes.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我被告知在杀掉痛苦使者之后回来
I was told to come back after I'd killed the mord-sith.
她死了吗
She's dead?
救活我的那个女人说
The woman who revived me
她会帮助我开始新的生活
Said that she would help me start a new life.
她告诉我要给你些东西
She did ask me to give you something.
他现在任你处置
He's all yours.
任您差遣 忏悔者
Command me, Confessor.
我要你把探索者的灵魂重新注回他的身体
You will restore the seeker to his body
还有复活我这具身体的本尊
And the woman who belongs to this one.
我会依您的吩咐行事 忏悔者
I will do as you say, confessor,
但这魔剂现在相当稀少
But this elixir is very rare.
少到只够
There's only enough left
再施一次魔法的了
To cast the spell one more time.
我只能带你们其中一个回来
I can only bring one of you back.
把你的手拿开
Take your hands off him.
干掉她
Kill her.
当心点
Careful.
你不想让你漂亮的白色皮衣沾上血吧
You wouldn't want to get blood over your nice white leather.
护卫
Guards!
护卫
Guards!
跟我来
Follow me.
卡兰
Kahlan!
你不会把你心爱的男人干掉的
You aren't going to kill the man you love.
他不是我爱的那个人
He's not the man I love.
不
No!
放下武器
Drop your weapon
主人
Mistress?
把他们都干掉
Kill them both.
退下 你们都退下
Stand down, all of you.
你在干嘛 中尉
What do you think you're doing, lieutenant?
没用的 将军
It's no use, general.
他被我忏悔了
He's been confessed by me.
你们这些废物不能抓住他吗
Would one of you fools run him through?
你可以试试看
You can try to kill him,
只有他还有一口气
But before he breaths his last breath,
他就会引爆那个鸣天雷
He'll detonate that whisperer.
方圆一里之内的生物都活不了
Every living thing within a league of here will be dead.
她在吓唬你们呢
She's bluffing.
干掉她 将军
Kill her. General,
你赶紧离开的话 还有的活命
You can live to fight another battle if you leave now.
要不你就听他的 和我们同归于尽
Or you can listen to her and throw all of our lives away.
听我的命令
Do as I say.
我不听从痛苦使者的命令
I don't take orders from mord-sith.
只听拉尔王的 不过他死了
Only from the lord rahl and he's dead.
命令部队撤退
Order the battalion to withdraw.
卡拉 别追了 我们是来救理查德的
Cara, not now. We came for richard.
能和你谈谈吗
May I speak with you?
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know
我为自己在维雷拉做的事情抱歉
I regret what I did in valeria.
我不会接受你的道歉
I can't accept your apology.
那我还是得说
I needed to say it anyway.
不
No!
我们后会有期 兄弟
We will see each other again, brother.
理查德
Richard?
我以为再也见不到你了
I didn't think I was going to see you again.
还有你们
Any of you.
我们要走了
We should get moving.
这里还有很多达哈拉的士兵
Still a lot of d'haran soldiers in the area.
罗盘呢
The compass.
不见了
It's gone.
还有丹娜
Denna.
她不会走远的
She can't have gone far.
露辛达 幸好你没事
Lucinda, I'm glad you're all right.
其实 我是迪妮
Actually, it's dennee.
是真的
It's true.
很高兴你能跟我们重聚
I'm glad you're with us.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表