剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
无所畏惧
It's fearless.
狡猾
Cunning.
阴险
Stalwart.
能诅咒痛苦使者的敌人
And sworn enemy of the Mord-Sith.
甚至都不用安吉魔棒
Not even the touch of the Agiel
就能直击她那小小的英雄的心
can break its tiny but heroic heart.
你也满懂幽默的嘛
So you do have a sense of humor.
你说对了
You were right.
什么对了
What about?
如果你的冷笑话都能逗乐我的话
If I'm laughing at your ridiculous jokes,
我肯定是累了
I must be tired.
我睡去了
I should get some sleep.
好梦哦
Sleep well.
别担心
And don't worry.
我会把花栗鼠给你赶开的
I'll protect you from the chipmunks.
我从没听你笑过
I've never heard you laugh before.
你怎么不睡觉
Aren't you supposed to be asleep?
很高兴你能来礼敬仪式
Well, I'm glad to see you at devotions.
当你开始学习如何使用天赋时
Having the Creator on your side certainly can't hurt
有造物主陪伴一定没有坏处
when it comes to learning to use your gift.
我保证你一定会学着感谢
In time, I'm confident you'll learn to appreciate
先知圣殿 就像我一样
the Palace of the Prophets as much as I do.
也许吧
Maybe so.
打开之前要亲吻一下这颗星 这是规矩
It is customary to kiss the star before opening it.
准备好没
Ready for your lesson?
课程结束了
The lessons are over.
一位暗之修女答应吸收我的涵
A Sister of the Dark has agreed to absorb my han,
摧毁主教大祭司的屏障
use the power to blast through the Prelate's barrier,
来解救我
and set me free.
不是开玩笑吧
Is this a joke?
我是认真的
Oh, I'm very serious.
谁在帮你呢
Who's helping you?
我只能告诉你 一旦这个成功了
All I can say is that once this is done,
我留下的这个人将会威力无比
the person I'm leaving behind will be very powerful.
她可能会干掉所有的光之修女
She'll probably kill all the Sisters of the Light.
你能提醒我真是太好了
How kind of you to warn me.
不过我怕是不能让你这样做
But I'm afraid I can't let you do this.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
你来选吧
The choice is yours:
要不帮我阻止这女人
help me with what I need to do to prevent this woman
救大家一命
from killing everyone,
要么在这抱怨唠叨 我还是会逃
or stay here gagged and tied up while I escape anyway.
不管怎样 我都要逃跑
Either way, I'm getting free.
光之修女也许会平安无事
In one instance the Sisters will be safe.
也许又会遭灭门之灾
In the other, they'll probably be slaughtered.
我了解你 理查德
I've gotten to know you Richard.
你绝不会让无辜的修女遭遇不测的
You would never leave innocent women at the mercy of a monster.
我可不觉得光之修女是无辜的
I'd hardly call the Sisters of the Light innocent women.
你骗了我 还把我软禁起来
You've lied to me, held me captive,
让我和最爱的人相隔如此遥远
and separated me from the people I love most in the world.
但最糟糕的是
But worst of all,
你用虔诚做幌子
you've used your piety as an excuse
剥夺我的自♥由♥
to take away my freedom.
不管我做什么 都是心怀善意的
Everything I've done, I've done with the best intentions.
我不用解释给你巫师第二守则吧
I don't need training to tell you Wizard's Second Rule:
好心往往办成坏事
the greatest harm can result from the best intentions.
跟空气对战 好玩吗
Is the air putting up much of a fight?
我得要个练习的对手
Well, I could use a sparring partner.
痛苦使者不陪练
Mord-Siths don't spar.
只要我们一出手 就会带来痛苦
When we fight, we fight to inflict pain.
刚才有人想杀了你
Someone just tried to kill you.
你是谁 为什么想杀害我
Who are you and why are you trying to kill me?
我什么都不会说的
I'm not telling you anything.
居然还会不好意思
Feeling a little shy today?
让我来帮你找回自信
I can help you find your courage.
发生了什么
What's going on here?
这女人刚想杀了里奥
This woman just tried to kill Leo.
也许你能让她解释原因
Perhaps you can compel her to explain why.
你能用生命之息救活她吗
Can you bring her back with the Breath of Life?
不行
No.
她的气管断了
She's severed her windpipe.
光之修女为什么要杀害里奥呢
Why would a Sister of the Light want to kill Leo?
他们之间一定出了大问题了
Something must be terribly wrong within their order.
理查德还和她们在一起
Richard's with them.
一定有危险
He could be in danger.
我要去找他
I have to find him.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
那泪之石该怎么办
What about the Stone of Tears?
他说的对
He's right.
我们不能都去
We shouldn't all go.
我留下来陪里奥
I'll stay with Leo.
你快去找理查德的踪迹
You try to pick up Richard's trail.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
是的
Yes.
跟我手掌相贴
Place your palms on mine,
闭上你的眼睛
close your eyes,
让我引导你
and surrender yourself to me.
跟着我念
Say the words with me:
现在修女们再追不上你了
Now the Sisters won't be able to follow you.
再强大的力量
All that power.
也是没用的
Useless.
理查德 帮我
Richard, help me.
你是暗之修女的 妮茜
You are a Sister of the Dark, Nicci.
尤里西娅也是
And so is Ulicia.
这不是真的
That's not true.
开始我也不确定
At first I wasn't sure,
但后来我发现
but then I realized:
是你发的圣书
you're the one who passes out the hymn books.
你杀死了修女布蕾娜
You killed Sister Brenna
你在她的书上涂了催老液
by rubbing creeping elder on hers.
她亲吻的时候就中了毒
She was poisoned when she kissed it.
我为什么要杀布蕾娜
Why would I kill Brenna?
好让我怀疑大祭司
To make me suspicious of the Prelate.
这太荒唐了
That's absurd.
尤里西娅把圣书跟尸体放在一起
Ulicia put the hymn book with the body
这样毒物就不会被发现了
so the poison wouldn't be discovered.
魔阻项圈丢失了她还向大祭司示警
She also alerted the Prelate that the rada'han was missing
这样我就被抓了
so I'd be captured.
如果我们想让你远离圣殿
If we wanted you out of the palace,
我们怎么会让你被抓起来呢
why would we want you captured?
因为你想让我坚信离开的唯一方法就是
Because you needed me to believe that the only way out
让你拿走我的力量
was to let you take my powers.
抓住他
Get him.
你的涵可没有施放
Your han isn't as strong as the woman
这层结界的女人厉害
who put up this barrier.
想突破它可不容易
You can't take it down so easily.
理查德 不要走
Richard, don't go.
你不知道 你只能臣服守护者吗
Don't you see, you'll only be serving the Keeper?
我才不信那个预言
I don't believe in prophecies.
没有了信仰
You're a lost soul
你的灵魂就会迷失的 理查德
if you have nothing to believe in, Richard.
我相信我自己
I believe in myself.
还有我深爱着的人们
And the people I love.
好了 现在就等着他找到石头
Well, it's only a matter of time before he finds the stone
并且把石头交给守护者了
and gives it to the Keeper.
就像语言所说的
Just like the Prophecy says.
如果我是你我可不会这么低估他的
I wouldn't underestimate him if I were you.
他行事出人意料
He's full of surprises.
修女 发生什么了
Sister, what's happening?
一个新的预言
A new prophecy.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表