剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
Please,
请让我
Let me help you find the scroll.
帮助你找到那卷轴
Lord Rahl.
拉尔陛下
Your sisters slumber so peacefully
守护者日夜操劳鏖战
while the Keeper wages war.
你的修女们倒睡得安然适得
Say the word and I'll rouse them.
您吩咐一声 我便叫醒她们
The Mother Confessor and the Seeker
忏悔圣母和探索者他们
are on their way to the Winding Wall of Valdaire
正在赶往瓦戴尔长城
in search of an ancient scroll.
去搜寻上古卷轴
You and your Sisters are to get there before they arrive.
你和这些修女们要抢先一步到达那里
Lie in wait, but do not attack
潜踪匿行 按兵不动
until the Seeker finds the scroll.
等待探索者找到卷轴
Once he has it, I want you to steal it.
一旦他卷轴到手 你便设法将它盗取回来
Why do you want this scroll?
这份卷轴于您何用之有
It contains secret instructions for the bearer of the Stone of Tears.
它是一份对泪之石持有者的指导文献
If the Seeker has this scroll,
如果探索者获得了这份卷轴
he will defeat the Keeper.
他便可以击败守护者
Then I will get the scroll and destroy it.
那么我拿到卷轴后便毁掉它
No. Once you've taken the scroll,
不必 一旦你们拿到卷轴
It is the Keeper's wish that you protect it with your life.
守护者希望你们用性命保护它的安全
When you've gotten it safely away from the Seeker,
当你们顺利从探索者那里脱身后
I will come and tell you what to do with it next.
我会前去指示你们下一步的行动
Oh. Yes, one more thing.
对了 还有一件事情
There is an aged scholar traveling with the Seeker
跟探索者在一起的有位年迈的学者
I've sent the wizard Zorander to kill him
我曾诱遣巫师佐伦德干掉他
but if for some reason the Seeker prevents
但如果出于某种原因 探索者阻挠
the Wizard from killing this old man,
巫师对其下手
I want you to make sure that he dies.
我希望你可以代劳 取其性命
My sisters and I will leave no survivors.
我们将不留活口
Consider it a victory
只要你们能
if you manage to kill the old man and get the scroll.
杀死那老人并取回卷轴 就算是功♥德♥圆♥满♥了
This is the right section.
正是这块石墙
Now, the key is to read every fourth symbol.
现在 依次读出四个咒符
This scroll belongs to you, my son.
这卷轴是属于你的 孩子
I've done what I came to do.
我已经达到了目的
I am ready now to pay for the crime of killing your father.
我准备好了 为你们的父亲报仇吧
May the taking of my life bring you some measure of peace.
或许杀了我 能平复你们心中的仇恨
What are you doing? Zedd.
你做什么 佐德
For decades,
几十年来
Panis and I have been carrying the same burden of remorse.
潘尼斯和我一直都深怀悔意
If either of us had listened to father,
我们当中无论哪个听了父亲的话
none of this evil would have ever come to pass.
这个恶魔就根本不会横行于此
Not the reign of Darken Rahl,
没有达肯·拉尔的黑暗统治
not the tearing of the veil.
也不会有隔膜的裂隙
It's time to end the recriminations.
冤冤相报何时了
Kill the old man.
杀了那个老家伙
Kahlan! She has the scroll.
卡兰 她抢走了卷轴
Kahlan!
卡兰 当心
Can you heal him?
能治好他吗
I can't remove a Dacra.
我也取不出达卡镖
It's all right, Zedd.
没关系 佐德
I have paid for my sins.
我已经赎罪了
And I get to hold my son's hand
临死之前
one time before I die.
还能握着儿子的手
What more can a man ask for?
我别无他求了
You will find the scroll again, you...
你会找回卷轴的
You will defeat the Keeper.
你将战胜守护者
I wish we had more time.
我不想你就这么走了
So do I.
我也是
So do I.
我也不想
But I want you to know, son.
但是你要知道 孩子
You have been in my heart from the moment
自从我听到你将降世的预言
I heard the Prophecy of your coming.
你就一直在我心里
Zedd, old friend,
佐德 我的老友
I never thought you would make your peace with me.
我从不敢奢望能与你言归于好
I am humbled by your generosity.
你的宽宏大量令我无地自容
It is time for me to join my other son.
是时候去找我的另一个儿子了
Father.
父亲
Do your worst to me, son.
尽情折磨我吧 儿子
I am ready.
来吧
Rise.
起来
I forgive you, father.
我原谅你了 父亲
Do you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
She took the scroll that way.
她拿着卷轴从那边跑了
Home is in that direction.
家在这边
I'm sorry I couldn't go through with it.
很抱歉 我没能为父亲报仇
I think father would have been proud of you.
父亲肯定以你为荣
Why didn't you ever tell me that
为什么你从未提起
Panis Rahl killed your father?
潘尼斯·拉尔杀了你父亲
Maybe because all of the evil
或许因为我们一直以来
we've been fighting for so long is my fault.
与之斗争的邪恶力量正是因我而来
Because you wouldn't listen to your father?
就因为你没听你父亲的话
Because you let Panis trick you?
上了潘尼斯的当
It's time to let go of that, Zedd.
忘掉这些吧 佐德
Richard.
理查德
There's something else I've never told you.
还有件事 我从未跟任何人提过
Or anyone.
包括你
The first lesson my father ever taught me
我父亲给我上的第一课就是
was that a Wizard commits his greatest crime
一个巫师所犯下的弥天大错
not when he attempts to do the work of the Keeper.
并不是如守护者那般屠戮生灵
The greatest sin of all
最不可原谅的罪行
is when a Wizard attempts to do the work of the Creator.
其实是代理造物者 行逆天之事
What's wrong, My Lord?
怎么了 陛下
I have a problem.
我心有烦忧
Of personal nature.
实为难言之隐
Although the queen and I have tried for years,
多年来 我与王后百般努力
we have been unable to achieve our greatest dream:
都无法完成我们的心愿
to produce an heir to the throne of D'Hara.
诞下一个达哈拉王位继承人
As I have not fathered a child with any of the concubines
而所有与我同床的妃嫔
that I have taken to my bed,
都无法产子
I know the failure lies not with the queen
我意识到问题不在于王后
but with me.
而在于我
If you help me with this, Zeddicus,
如果你能帮我 佐德缪斯
I will raise you up.
我就给你升官加爵
I will make you First Wizard of all D'Hara.
我将命名你为达哈拉首席巫师
You will have greater influence
你的荣耀与威严
than any Wizard who has ever lived.
将令所有巫师望尘莫及
You will beget a son.
你即将成为父亲
I unleashed the greatest evil the world has ever known.
是我亲手创造了这个罕世未闻的恶魔
Without me, there'd be no Darken Rahl.
没有我 就不会有达肯·拉尔
Zedd, if you hadn't helped Panis,
佐德 如果你没帮潘尼斯
I wouldn't have been born either.
我也不会存在
Still.
但是
I can never forgive myself.
我仍然无法原谅自己
I know what it's like to doubt yourself at every turn,
我明白这感受 每当命运转折便犹疑不决
but I've realized that if I stop
但是我很清楚
and question every decision I make
一旦停下脚步 质疑每个决定
I'll never get anywhere.
我哪儿也去不了
All we can do is make the best choices we can
我们只能尽力做出最好的选择
and keep putting one foot in front of the other.
然后一步一步地走下去
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表