剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
then the Keeper is convinced
守护者相信是你那位巫师
that your Wizard cast a spell that changed the world.
施展魔法改变了世界
What do you know of this?
这件事你都知道些什么
Zedd cast the spell on Cara Mason,
佐德对卡拉·梅森施了魔法
the woman I asked you to find in Stowecroft.
就是我之前要你去斯德科弗找的人
Perhaps Zeddicus decided the world he came from
或许佐德缪斯认为他所在的世界
is preferable to one in which I rule with the magic of Orden.
比我用奥登之力统治的世界要好
He may try to undo what was done to this Cara.
于是他就想解除对卡拉所施的法术
Get me a Journey Book.
把旅行之书给我拿来
Yes, My Lord.
遵命 陛下
Mistress Dahlia. What is it?
达丽雅主人 有什么消息
Orders from the People's Palace.
人♥民♥圣殿传令
We're to proceed to Stowecroft right away.
要我们立即前往斯德科弗
We're to find a school teacher.
找到一位乡村教师
Her name is Cara.
她叫卡拉
Cara Mason? You know her?
卡拉·梅森 你认识这个人吗
A long time ago, when we were children,
很久以前认识 那时我们还是孩子
before I joined my true family.
我还没有加入这个大家庭
What else doest say, mistress?
还有什么指令 主人
Our orders are to kill her.
我们的任务是杀死卡拉
I've fixed the hole in the roof,
我已经修补好了屋顶的漏洞
painted the window trim, swept the chimney,
粉刷了窗檐 清扫了烟囱
and, uh, chopped enough firewood to last two winters.
还劈了足够多的柴 两个冬天都够用
Anyone ever tell you you're a real task master?
你还真是会使唤人呢
I suppose you'll be moving on now.
你现在要上路了吧
I guess so.
我想是的
Do you know where you're going next?
你要去哪里 心里有数吗
Uh, Rivermore is a few leagues west,
瑞文摩尔 位于西边几里格的地方
I'll look for work there.
我会在那儿找份工作
I'm sure you'll find someone there
你这么热心助人
who'll be grateful for your help.
肯定能遇到贵人
I picked these for you.
我摘了些花送给你
They match your dress.
它们很衬你的裙子
Ugh. I'm sorry.
不好意思
Flowers make me sneeze. I didn't realize.
花粉刺♥激♥到鼻子了 是我考虑不周
I should have got you something else.
应该送你别的东西
No. No, they're-- They're beautiful.
不必了 它们很漂亮
Where's Sofia and Sam?
索菲亚和萨姆哪儿去了
I made them some toys.
我给他们做了些玩具
My sister took them for the-- The afternoon.
姐姐带他们出去了 整个下午都不会回
I don't want to leave without saying goodbye.
我可不愿不辞而别
Well, if you're going to stay longer,
如果你想多待一会的话
I-I suppose I can find something else for you to do.
我还可以找点事情让你做
I don't believe it.
难以置信
Leo Dane.
里奥·戴恩
You know him?
你认识他吗
For a brief time, he was the Seeker.
有段时间 他曾被任命为探索者
What? It's a long story.
什么 说来话长
Cara and Leo fell in love, but he was killed.
卡拉和里奥坠入爱河 可是里奥最后被杀了
Fate is a mysterious force, Kahlan.
造物弄人啊 卡兰
It brought Cara and Leo together again in this world.
在这里 卡拉和里奥竟然再度相遇
But when you reverse the spell and make Cara a Mord-Sith,
但是当你逆转法术 卡拉重操旧业
he'll be dead again?
他岂不是又要死去
Mm-hm.
嗯
Zedd, this is wrong.
佐德 这样做不对
These people haven't done anything to anyone.
他们只是无辜百姓 没有招惹是非
I wish there was another way, but there isn't.
我也希望还有别的方法 可是没有
And the Cara I know would give up this life in a heartbeat
我所认识的卡拉会毫不犹豫地牺牲性命
if she knew that in doing so she'd be saving Richard.
不惜一切代价也要救理查德
I need to remove the Wizard's web in order to reverse the spell.
要逆转法术 我要先让她清醒过来
Who are you?
你们是谁
What are you doing to me?
你们要做什么
Try to stay calm.
冷静一下
You're-- You're the Mother Confessor, aren't you?
你是忏悔圣母 是吧
Yes.
正是
Please, let me go.
求求你 放我走吧
I'm sorry, we can't.
对不起 我们不能放你走
I have a son and a daughter.
我还有儿子和女儿
I'm all they have left.
没了我 他们怎么活
I'll do anything you want, please let me go!
你要我♥干♥什么都行 求你放我走吧
Zedd!
佐德
Dahlia.
达丽雅
I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
真不敢相信 我竟如此走运
She's dead.
她死了
Why the worried faces?
怎么愁眉苦脸的
I'm taking you home to the People's Palace.
我是来带你们回人♥民♥圣殿的
There, you'll get to experience the Power of Orden for yourselves,
在那里 你们将亲自体验奥登之力
and then you'll only have one care in the world:
然后你们在世上只有一件事要做
serving your new master,
那就是 伺候你们的新主人
Lord Darken Rahl.
达肯·拉尔陛下
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表