剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
越快越好
With the rune as quickly as we can.
我们
We?
你相信我了吗
Are you sure you can trust me?
不 但我没有警觉的资本
No. But I don't have the luxury of caution.
弗林 安娜贝尔
Flynn. Annabelle.
我知道你们不情愿 但我们得走了
I know this is hard for you, but we have to get moving.
我们已浪费了很多时间
We've lost enough time as it is.
如果你们不离开
If you don't leave,
我的朋友会赶你们走
My friends will make you leave.
理查德 他们都被忏悔了
Richard, they're all confessed.
我们走
Let's go.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我了解理查德和卡兰
I know Richard and Kahlan.
他们迟早会找到我们
Sooner or later, they'll catch us.
卡兰
Kahlan
不
No!
理查德
Richard!
理查德
Richard!
理查德
Richard.
主人
Mistress.
我要如何为您效劳
How can I serve you?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没事 我们走吧
I'm fine let's go
我和你们一起走 主人
I'll come with you, mistress.
他做的一切都是挽救生命
Everything he does is to save lives.
他救了你的命
He saved yours.
而你却毁了他
And you've destroyed him.
对不起 卡兰
I'm sorry, Kahlan.
但你让我别无选择
But you didn't leave me a choice.
你也让我别无选择
And you leave me no choice.
-我不会让你杀她 -杀我
- I won't let you kill her. - Kill me?
这是唯一解除对我忏悔的方法
It's the only way to release me from confession.
别担心 主人 我会保护你
But don'worry. Mistress. I'll proctect you.
理查德 我不想和你打
Richard, I don't want to fight you.
那就放下武器
Then put down your weapon.
我去牵马
I'll get the horse.
你要干什么 不要伤害他
What are you doing? Don't hurt him.
放了他
Let him go.
你现在得命令这两人
You will order both of these men
都跟我去帕莫拉
To come with me to Pamorah right now,
要不然我就杀了他
Or I will kill him.
你不会伤害他的 你需要他手上的符文
You wouldn't hurt him. you need the rune on his hand
我需要他到帕莫拉 他不去对我也就没用
I need him in Pamorah. If he doesn't go, he's no use of me.
如果我和弗林跟你去拿到泪之石
If we go with you and Flynn gets you your stone
你会让我们在一起吗
Will you let us be together?
我保证
You have my word
这是圈套
It's a trap.
她一有机会就会杀了你
She'll try to kill you the first chance she gets.
理查德你被她施法了 但是你了解我
Richard, I know you're confessed to her, but you know me.
我不会说谎的
I'm not a liar
是的 她不会
No, she isn't.
放下你的剑
Put your sword down.
我们跟她走
We're going with her.
她说她已经命令弗林
She said she'd ordered Flynn
跟我们去帕莫拉只要我们让他俩离开
To go to Pamorah with us if let them leave.
你还同意了
And you agreed to that?
我别无选择
I had to.
要不然我跟理查德就会自相残杀
Either Richard was going to kill me, or I was gonna kill him.
佐德 帮我
I needed it, zedd.
不
No!
弗林
Flynn
你保证过得 你欺骗我
You promised! You lied to me!
我必须这样 如果守护者赢了我们都得死
I had to! If the keeper wins, everyone will dead!
我需要探索者与他战斗
I need the seeker to fight him.
封印冥界的裂缝
And seal the rift in the underworld.
我需要你做回你自己
I need you to be you, Richard!
安娜贝拉 不要 不要杀她 我爱她
Annabelle! No! Don't kill her. I love her!
我像爱你一样爱她
I love her as much as I ever loved you.
我了解你 卡兰
I know you, Kahlan.
我知道你不想杀掉最后的忏悔者
You don't want to murder the last confessor.
我从没有要求做个忏悔者
I never asked to be a confessor.
我从没要求被锁在塔楼里
I never aske to be locked in a tower.
我只想做个普通人
I just want to be like everyone else.
-如果还有别的办法 -可能还有
- If there was any other way. - Maybe there is.
魔法师的水晶石
The Sorcerer's Quillion.
如果能得到它 就能去除安娜贝拉的能力
If we can get it we can use it to drain Annabelle's powers.
理查德和弗林能摆脱魔法吗
Would Richard and Flynn be released?
我不知道 这从没试过
I doubt it's ever been tried.
但是理论上 他们将不会被魔法束缚
But in theory, they shouldn't be bound by magic
她自己也不会再拥有支配力
She herself no longer possesses.
卡兰 如果你爱我你会尝试的
Kahlan, if you love me you'll give it try.
他这样说只是因为他被施了魔法
He's only saying that because he's being confessed
是不是被施了忏悔魔法
Confessed or not,
理查德都会不顾一切的拯救生命
Richard would do anything to save a life.
我们得先得到泪之石
We have get the stone first.
然后我们到魔法师洞窟去拿他的水晶石
And then we'll go to the sorcerer's cave and get his Quillion.
我真不敢相信我听到的
I don't believe what I'm hearing.
你想让我们冒这么大的风险
You want us to risk everythig.
我们的性命 理查德的性命 就为了她
Our lives, richard's life, to save her?
如果你下不了手杀了她 我来
If you don't have the stach to kill her, I will.
我还记得理查德不惜长途跋涉
I seem to remembe Richard going to great length.
就为了救你一命
To save your life.
如果它不能让他摆脱魔法
And if it doesn't release him?
我会做我该做的
Then I'll what needs to be done.
又是一个挂盒
It's another locket.
可能里面又是一个符文
Maybe there's another rune inside it.
或者里面装着泪之石
Or maybe it holds the one of tears.
探索者应该能打开它
The seeker should be the one to open it.
是当他摆脱了魔法的束缚时候
When he's releas from confession.
而不是在他这么神志不清的时候
Not when he's this unpredictable.
你们得到了要找的东西
You got what you came for.
我们得去找水晶石了
We need to go after the Quillion.
他还能战斗 他会为救她不惜一切
He can still fight. He'd do anything to save her life.
我们都清楚理查德现在一点都不可靠
We both know Richard can't be relied upon right now.
那么我和卡拉会去搞定魔法师的
Then Cara and I will just have to take care of the sorcerer ourselves.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
任何像洛卡斯那么强大的魔法师
Any sorcerer as powerful as Lorcus
都能看穿我们的计划
Is going to be able to see right through us
如果我们不够有说服力的话
If we aren't convincing.
要是你坚持
If you insist.
-这可是很痛的 -动手吧
- This will hurt. - Just do it.
我有样东西 你可能会很感兴趣
I have something the sorcerer would be very interested in.
放下你的武器
Surrender your weapon.
来拿啊
Go ahead. Take it.
我知道安吉魔棒的力量 你自己放下
I knew power of the agiel. Lay it down yourself.
还有另一个
And the other one.
现在给魔法师传话吧
Now summon your sorcerer,
要不我就带走我的货了
Or I take my merchandise elsewhere.
痛苦使者想要什么交换
And what would a Mord-Sith expect to return
她的货
For her "merchandise?"
一千个金条
A thousand gold pieces.
为什么我要付这么多钱
Why would I pay such a price?
传闻说你在寻找忏悔者的魔力
Rumor has it you're in the market for confessor power.
这是忏悔圣母
This is the mother confessor.
我很怀疑你会再遇到这么好的货了
I sincerely doubt you'd been met a better offer.
她要是死了就没用了
She's no use to me dead.
她可没死 晕了而已
She's not dead. Just compliant.
-我怎么知道 -你自己验货吧
- How do I know that? - Examine her yourself.
供您差遣 忏悔者
Command me, confessor.
让你的人住手
Call off your guard.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表