剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
She won't release the magic.
她不会施放魔法的
Now give me the scroll.
现在把卷轴交给我
Now get this thing out of me.
现在可以把这个给我拔♥出♥来♥了吧
I'm thinking maybe we should leave it in.
我觉得还是把它留在你身上更好些
You're much more cooperative this way.
那样你便有所顾忌 不能造次
Lord Rahl is under the seeker's control.
看来拉尔陛下正被探索者所钳制
And will be as long as the sister of the dark lives.
只要那个暗之修女活着 陛下便不得脱身
Kill her.
杀死她
Let's go. I know a place we can be safe.
我们走 我知道有个地方很安全
And happy.
而且能快乐生活
For D'hara and Lord Rahl!
为了达哈拉和拉尔陛下
Walter's getting away with the treasure.
沃尔特带着财宝跑掉了
We have no use for it. Let them go.
财宝对我们没用 随他们去吧
They're not the only ones that got away.
他俩并非唯一趁乱跑掉的人
Rahl's gone too.
拉尔也不见了
We can track him.
我们可以追踪到他
Maybe. We didn't come for Rahl.
或许可以 但我们不去追他了
We came to find out what we're supposed to do
我们先来看看究竟该使用
With the stone of tears.
泪之石做些什么
What does it say?
那上面说些什么
"The instructions inscribed upon this scroll
"此卷轴上所撰写的文字
"will only appear in the glow cast by a night wisp."
只有在暗夜精灵的辉映下方能显现"
All this trouble and the instructions are invisible?
现在的问题是看不到卷轴上的文字吗
Only until we find one of Kahlan's tiny friends.
除非我们找到卡兰的精灵小伙伴
Well, I guess we know which where we're headed.
我想这下我们知道该奔赴何方了
So does Rahl.
拉尔也知道了
A tankard of stout ale, barkeep.
酒保 来一扎黑麦酒
Aha, a brother in arms!
啊哈 一位战友弟兄
Brings to mind the good old days.
你让我想起了峥嵘的往昔
You know, I once came damnably close to bringing back
你知道吗 我曾经差点就可以让美好的
those good old days.
昨♥日♥重♥现♥
It's quite a story, and I'd be happy to tell it
那是个真实的故事 我很乐意给你讲讲
if my, um, ahem-- if throat weren't so damn dry.
如果我可以先润润喉咙的话
I already know that story.
我已经知道了那个故事
In fact, I know a part of it you don't.
实际上 我知道的比你还多一些
The happy ending.
特别是最后大团圆的结局
Oh, what's the matter, Malray?
怎么了 马尔雷
Don't you recognize your old friend?
认不出你的老朋友了吗
Walter? How?
是沃尔特 这是怎么回事
That's quite a story too.
另一个真实的故事
Which I'll tell you on the road.
我会在路上给你详细讲述的
That is of course if you're
当然如果你还乐意
still interested in going to Merilandria.
与我一同去往梅兰瑞尔的话
Oh, I-I'm a little short of funds, I'm afraid.
只是我囊中羞涩 恐怕
I've recently come into a small fortune myself.
没关系 我最近发了一笔小财
Found a girl too.
还觅得一颗芳心
The right one.
我的真命天女
She's outside in a coach right now.
她就在外面的马车上
And I've bought passage for three
我还买♥♥了三张乘坐下一趟渡船
on the next ship out of Wynnmore.
离开威力莫的船票
Is-- is this really possible?
这不是做梦吧
Walter!
沃尔特
Just close your eyes, Malray...
闭上眼睛 马尔雷
And imagine yourself by the sea.
想象你在海边享乐吧
Cheers.
干杯 兄弟
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表