剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
我接受你的保证
I accept your assurances.
但你们记住如果你们任何一个族人
But you have my word that if any of your clan
再攻击我的人 我会带上千军万马来
Attack one of my men, I'll be back with a thousand.
你们每个人都得死
Every one of you will die!
在解开圣剑的秘密之前 得先绑着你们
We need to restrain you, so no one gets hurt
确保不会有人受伤
While Richard and I work with the sword.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我希望你们不用这样很久
I hope you won't have to stay here for long.
如果魔法太过强大呢
What if the magic's too strong?
如果你无法驾驭呢
What if you can't control it?
那我就不会再使用圣剑
Then I won't use the sword again.
没有真理之剑
How will the seeker complete his quest
探索者如何完成使命
Without the sword of truth?
让魔法在你体内高涨
Let the power of the magic rise within you.
不要反抗
Don't resist it.
我不想失去控制
I don't want to lose control.
理查德 愤怒也是你情感的一部分
The rage is part of you, Richard.
你抵抗它只能使它更强
Fighting against it only makes it stronger.
你现在感觉怎样
What do you feel?
很愤怒
Anger.
-愤怒什么 -所有的
- At what? - Everything.
这不是理由 你到底为什么发怒
That's no reason. what are you angry at?
-达肯·拉尔 -你已经杀了他
- Darken Rahl. - You've killed him.
那已经过去了
You've used that anger up.
你在生气什么
What are you angry at?
守护者
The Keeper.
守护者并没有将你卷入战争
The Keeper didn't drag you into this fight.
你放他自♥由♥了
You released him.
你在发怒什么
What are you angry at?
我失去了父亲和兄弟
Losing my father and brother
以及我在哈特兰所知道的一切
And everything I knew in Hartland.
每个人都会长大离家
Everybody has to grow up and leave home.
这对一个男人来说没什么好抱怨的
That's nothing for a man to moan about.
你在生气什么
What are you angry at?
我不能和我心爱的女人在一起
I can't be with the woman I love.
有许多人都不能和他们所爱的人在一起
Lots of people can't be with the ones they love.
我们中的一些人甚至失去了孩子
Some of us have even lost our children,
而你却从未感受过我们内心的愤怒
And you don't see us flying into rages.
你在生气什么 孩子
What are you angry at, boy?
我不是你的孩子
I'm not your boy!
你在生气什么
What are you angry at?
告诉我 理查德
Tell me, Richard!
是谁把你卷进了这场战斗
Who dragged you into this fight?
你在生气什么
Who are you angry at?
是你
You.
现在我们终于有进展了
Now we're getting somewhere.
这么多年来 你一直都知道我是谁
All those years, you knew who I was,
但你却什么都没说
And you said nothing.
你是我的祖父 却知而不言
You lied to me about being my grandfather.
你还没准备好接受事实真♥相♥
You weren't ready for the truth.
你从哈特兰将我带出来
You took me out of Hartland.
你让我当探索者
You named me the Seeker.
你还把那该死的剑给我
You're the one who gave me this damned sword.
理查德 不要
Richard, no.
不要跟他说
No!
他得自己停下来
He has to stop himself.
佐德 我差点杀了你
I almost killed you, Zedd.
但你没有
But you didn't.
你没有让盛怒打垮
You were stronger than the rage.
只是现在而已
This time.
你以后会控制住它的
But you will master it.
只要你有勇气努力下去
As long as you have the courage to keep working at it.
这是你的 理查德
It's yours, Richard.
只能是你的
And only yours.
你接受吗
If you want it.
再试试
Try again.
好了 理查德
That's it, Richard.
不错
Good.
现在让怒气消散
Now let it go.
你做的很好
You've done well.
是正东方向
It's pointing due east.
这次不是去灵使部落的方向了
The way we were going before it sent us back to the minders.
也许我知道该怎么做了
Maybe I learned what I needed to.
我想是的
I think you have.
最难打败的的人往往是那些
The hardest people to break are always the ones
坚守信念不惧死亡的人
Who weren't afraid to die for their beliefs.
我觉得你更是这样
I think you'd be especially difficult.
谢谢你救了我们村子
Thank you for helping save our village.
我希望造物者不会对我们太失望
I hope the creator isn't too disappointed in us.
下次你用到你的安吉魔棒
The next time you're about to use your Agiel,
希望你记得我们曾经打败过共同的敌人
I hope you'll remember that we defeated a whole army
而且毫发无损
Without spilling a raindrop's worth of blood.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
只是瞎想想而已
Just daydreaming, that's all.
你想对一个忏悔者说谎吗
You're actually trying to lie to a confessor?
我该学乖点了
When will I learn?
我在想从我认识理查德时
I thought I knew Richard.
我就看着他成长
I've watched him his whole life,
只有善良的一面
And only seen the good in him.
直到现在
Until now.
他现在还是善良的
There is only good in him.
是魔法带来了麻烦而已
It's the magic that's the trouble.
事情没有那么简单
Oh, if it were only that simple.
几星期前我们知道了谁是他真正的父亲
Just a few weeks ago we learned who his real father was,
拉尔家族的人
A Rahl.
他不是拉尔家族养大的
He wasn't raised by a Rahl.
他是乔治·塞弗养大的
He was raised by George Cypher.
拉尔家族的血脉带有强大的魔力
The Rahl bloodline carries with it powerful magic.
而那魔力就在理查德身上
And that magic is in Richard.
我现在还不太肯定
I wasn't sure until now.
魔力不总是一代一代传下去的
Magic isn't always passed from one generation to the next.
唯一能让他与灵使们心灵连通的方法
But the only way he could have become chained to the minders
就是通过拉尔家族的魔法了
Is through the magic of the house of Rahl.
那他还是理查德
He's still Richard.
还是探索者
He's still the seeker.
卡兰
Kahlan,
有些关于灵使们的事
There's a part of the minders' story
我不能告诉他
I didn't tell him.
坎通·拉尔
Canton Rahl,
他是第一个给灵使们施咒的
The man who first put the spell on the minders,
不是因为嗜血
Wasn't always bloodthirsty.
他是想保护
He started out as a protector
和照顾他的子民
And benefactor to his people.
但当他的力量强大后
But then as his powers grew,
他开始了战争和杀戮
He began to fight and to kill,
他杀的越多
And the more he killed,
嗜血的欲望就越强
The more the blood lust overtook him.
他最后疯了
He went mad with it.
现在我们知道理查德也有阴暗的一面
And now we know that darkness is in Richard.
但理查德学会了如何驾驭真理之剑
But Richard learned to control the sword.
他能控制住他的愤怒
He mastered his rage.
是的
Yes.
他现在驾驭了真理之剑
He controlled the sword today.
但将来呢
But what about tomorrow?
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表