剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
用黑暗魔法锁住了战士一族
Who used dark magic to chain a clan of fierce warriors
屈服于他的统治
To his will 3,000 years ago.
这个链条上
Through the chain flowed
流淌着愤怒和嗜血
A storm of bloodlust and rage,
让这个首领和他的战士在中原大地
And together the warlord and his warriors rampaged
无恶不作
Through the midlands,
所到之处横尸遍野
Leaving death and destruction in their wake.
这个首领要杀谁呢
Who was this warlord fighting?
任何人
Anyone and everyone.
他痴迷于权力和战争
He was mad for blood and power.
终于
Finally,
他被抓到了 被砍了头
He was captured and beheaded,
这个庙就是他被处死的地方
On the spot where this temple now stands.
那个年代的最伟大的巫师
The greatest wizard of that time,
害怕首领的那些好战的战士
Fearing that the warlord's bloodthirsty men
被另一个黑暗首领控制
Would become chained to another dark master,
给他们施了僵化咒
Put a binding spell on them,
让他们和子孙后代
That would cause them and their descendents
如果重新举起武器会变得虚弱甚至死亡
To sicken and die if they ever again raised arms in violence.
那些战士就是灵使们的祖先
Those warriors were ancestors of the minders.
你把咒语解除了
And when you removed the binding spell,
他们会再次战斗
They were free to fight again.
是的
Yes.
恢复了自♥由♥后
And free to become chained
又被另一个首领统率
To another master.
就是我
Me.
该怎么办
How?
怎么会成这样
Why?
理查德 这是因为
Because, richard,
第一个给他们施咒的人
The madman that first put the spell on them
叫坎通·拉尔
Was named canton rahl.
他是你的祖先
He was your ancestor.
从水开始吧
We start with water,
所有元素的源泉
The foundation of all elements.
就像你
That's you.
在水里加点铝
To the water, we add alum.
他们就像灵使们
That's the minders.
当我去除僵化咒时
When I removed the binding spell,
灵使们会与你意识相通
The minders became chained to your will,
只要你是冷静的 水就会保持稳定
But the water stayed calm as long as you stayed calm.
但是当你与其
But then you added the magic
和真理之剑的魔法混合在一起后
Of the sword of truth to the brew,
那么...
And that...
...就好像是加上醋
...was the vinegar.
三种元素 理查德
Three elements, Richard.
单独一种都没有危害
Each of them harmless on their own,
但是混合在一起后 就是大灾难了
But together, a catastrophe.
因为现在我们意识相通了
Because now that we're chained together
当我感到愤怒的时候 灵使们也会
When I feel the rage, so do the minders.
是的
Yes.
那么为了保护灵使我们要阻止相通
Then to protect the minders we need to break the chain.
可能只要我离他们远远的
Maybe if I got far away from them.
我可不认为那会有用
I don't think that would work.
这种连通看上去好像是忏悔者魔法
The chain seems to be like a confessor's magic,
是不会被时间和空间所阻隔
Which is broken neither by time nor distance.
所以一旦我拿起剑
So whenever I pick up the sword,
无论我在哪里
No matter where I am...
每次你使用真理之剑
Every time you use the sword,
迷失在你的愤怒之中
And lose yourself to your rage,
他们同样也会
They will too.
我还需要学习如何驾驭真理之剑
Then I need to learn to control the sword again.
我不知道这是否可能
I don't know if it's possible.
真理之剑的法力可能变得太强大了
The magic of the sword may have become too potent.
但是我会尽我所能
But I'll do what I can.
这看起来有些难以置信 佐德
It seems so unlikely, Zedd.
中土所有的氏族部落中
Of all the clans in the midlands,
我就刚好遇到这么一个
I just happen to meet one
魔法般的连通到我的血统之中的
That's magically chained to my bloodline?
万事皆有因果 理查德
Nothing in this world just happens, Richard.
罗盘带领我们到这里的
The compass pointed us in their direction.
为什么
Why?
罗盘是要
The compass is supposed to
指引探索者
Guide the seeker's way.
可能是不仅仅要指引我们何去何从
Maybe that means more than just showing us where to go.
你觉得我在这里还有事要做
You think there's something I needed to do here,
-帮我找到泪之石 -可能
- To help me find the stone. - Maybe.
可能在这里你要学会些什么
Maybe there's something you needed to learn.
关于你的先人
About your ancestry,
关于你自己
About yourself.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许你是被带到这里来
Maybe you were brought here
找到一支并肩作战的军队
To find an army to fight with.
凯道的人 他们来了
Caldor's men, they're coming.
一如既往的
Always and again,
杀戮只会带来更多的杀戮
Killing only brings more killing.
佐德 你的力量恢复了吗
Zedd, have your powers returned?
你能战斗吗
Can you fight?
我连苍蝇都灭不了
I couldn't incinerate a fly.
卡拉受伤了 佐德不能战斗
Cara's hurt. Zedd can't fight.
只有你和我
It's you and me,
还有我们训练的灵使们
And the minders we trained,
要对付这么一群人
Against dozens of men.
那你可能需要这个了
Then you'll need this.
不
No.
我对卡拉还有疚意
Not after what I did to Cara.
如果不用真理之剑燃烧他们的斗志
We don't know if the minders can fight
不知道灵使们是否可以战斗
Without the sword's rage fueling their courage.
佐德 当我握着圣剑我感受到的是仇恨
Zedd, when I hold that sword all I feel is hatred.
在战斗中会发生什么
What happens if I use it in battle
如果狂怒让我失控
And the fury takes control of me?
我无法再相信我自己
I can't trust myself with it anymore.
无论如何现在不行
Not yet anyway.
那我们怎么办
Then what do we do?
我的母亲还有其他的灵使们
My mother and the other minders
仍然还受僵化咒影响
Still have the binding spell on them.
你知道他们不能战斗
You know they can't fight.
他们只要看起来能战斗就行
They just have to look like they can.
停
Halt.
灵使们所求吾多
The minders want nothing more
只要他们能和平的生活
than to remain in their village and live in peace.
但是如果你强迫他们战斗
But if you force them to fight,
他们会奋战致死
They'll fight to the death.
直到你们战死
Your death.
看你的决定
It's your choice.
这都是你引起的 探索者
It's your fault, seeker.
这些人本来明智的知道不要反抗
These people were clever enough to know not to fight back.
直到你来了
Until you came.
现在我们要血债血偿
Now we're here to take blood for blood.
你已经领教了盛怒之下的灵使们
You've already tasted the wrath of the minders,
而现在你人数上又不占优势
And now you're outnumbered,
我们多出了三倍人
Four-to-one.
如果我真的放过你们
If I do decide to let you live,
我怎么知道你爱好和平的朋友
How do I know the moment we turn our backs,
他们会不会趁我们不备攻击我们
Your peace-loving friends won't attack us?
我是氏族的首领
I'm the leader of this clan.
我保证
You have my word.
只有傻子会相信他的敌人
Only a fool trusts his enemy.
我认识这个女人 凯道大人
I know this woman, lord Caldor.
她没有说谎
She's telling you the truth.
我愿意用生命担♥保♥
I would stake my life on that.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表