剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
理查德·塞弗 你是真理探索者
Richard cypher, you are the true seeker.
看到鹿是怎么改变方向吗
See how the deer changed direction
它发现我们的时候
When he heard us coming.
能告诉我他走哪条路吗
Can you tell me which way he went?
我不明白为什么我要去学捕猎
I don't see why I need to learn to hunt.
我们不是在痛苦使者的庙宇里
We're not in a mord-sith temple.
没有奴隶给我们提供晚餐
We don't have slaves to bring us dinner.
我是来这保护你的 理查德
I'm here to protect you, Richard
不是做饭的
Not provide meals.
卡兰也会做些体力活
Kahlan's not above digging up roots.
甚至连佐德也时不时洗洗衣服
Even Zedd's been known to do the washing now and then.
我们都要尽自己的一份力
We all need to contribute.
你是说我为你做的还不够吗
Are you saying I'm not doing enough for you?
只需告诉我鹿跑哪去了
Just tell me which way the deer went.
那边
That way.
树皮脱落的地方
Where the bark has rubbed off the tree.
看 我就知道你擅长这个
See, I knew you'd be good at this.
找个强壮的
Get me a strong one.
没必要伤害我们
There's no need to harm us.
那个女孩也带走
Take that girl too.
分散开让我看清其他人
Spread out so I can get a better look at the rest of you.
这些攻击你们的人
These men who attacked you,
知道它们是谁吗
Do you know who they were?
奴隶猎人
Slave hunters.
你不和他们战斗
And you didn't try to fight them?
我们被称作灵使
My people are called the Minders.
我们服从造物者制定的规则
We mind the laws of the creator
教授我们每种生命都是可畏的
Who teaches us that every life is sacred.
我们要对敌人视如己出
We love our enemies as we love ourselves.
视如己出
Love them?
在别人要我做奴隶之前我会千人斩
I'd kill a thousand men before I'd let one make me his slave.
想想过去几个世纪所有的战争
Think of all the battles fought over the centuries,
洒满了无数鲜血 胜败与否
All the blood spilled, all the victories won,
而我们得到了什么
And what has it gotten us?
更多的战争带来更多的鲜血
Only more battles, and more blood.
中土是个是非之地
The midlands is a bloody place.
如果你不战斗 甚至不保护自己人
If you don't fight, even to protect yourselves,
如何生存
How have you survived?
我们是医治者
We're healers.
数千年人们在生病和受伤的时候
For thousands of years people have come to us
都需要我们
With their sick and injured.
所以我们能备受尊敬并生活在和平之地
And so we were respected and left to live in peace.
你们现在不再安全
You're not at peace anymore.
是的 随着达肯·拉尔的死去
No. With the passing of Darken Rahl,
这块大♥陆♥变得混乱
These lands turned to chaos.
有个叫凯道的军阀
A warlord named Caldor
穿过群山占领了我们的村子
Came across the mountains and captured our village.
我们中一些人逃到树林里避难
Those of us who escaped came together in the woods.
-那些奴隶贩子呢 -是凯道的人
- And the slavers? - Caldor's men.
在他们意识到我们不会反抗后
When they realized we wouldn't fight
追踪然后强迫我们服侍他们的主人
They came after us, to force us to serve their master.
你们的营地太脆弱了
Your camp is too vulnerable.
我看到山脊顶部有几个山洞
We saw some caves at the top of that ridge.
你们到那会安全很多
You'd be safer there.
我们可以护送你们
We could escort you.
我知道你在努力帮忙
I know you're trying to help.
但我们一直以来只靠自己
But we've always been all right on our own.
愿神灵与你同在
May the spirits be with you.
他们不需要我们的帮助
They don't want our help,
回去找卡兰和佐德吧
And we need to get back to Kahlan and zedd.
我不想离开让他们孤军奋战
I don't like leaving those people by themselves.
他们有权利遵循自己的信仰
They have a right to follow their own beliefs.
探索者不能拯救每个人
The seeker can't save everyone.
奇怪 指向新的方位
That's strange. It's giving us a new bearing.
指向哪
Which way is it pointing?
返回原路
Back the way we came.
去灵使们的营地
To the Minders' camp.
探索者 求你 不要走
Seeker, please, don't leave.
凯道的人会回来的
Caldor's men will be back.
请教我如何战斗
Teach me how to fight,
这样我就能保护族人
So that I may defend my people.
那你的信仰怎么办
What about your beliefs?
我的母亲不能代表所有人
My mother doesn't speak for all of us.
有些人觉得过去的思想已经没有意义了
Some of us think the old ways don't make sense anymore.
凯道的战士攻击村子的时候
When Caldor's fighters attacked our village,
我父亲挺身而出
My father stood in front of them
以神灵的名义向他们乞求
And he prayed for their spirits.
可他们还是割开了他的喉咙
But they slit his throat anyway.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我不需要你们的同情
I don't want your sympathy.
我想你们教我战斗
I want you to teach me to fight.
我不是在命令你们做不愿做的事
I'm not asking you to do anything you don't choose to do.
但如果你们想和柯恩一起学习如何战斗
But if you want to join Kur and learn to fight,
我们会留在这教你们
We'll stay and teach you.
柯恩 战斗不是办法 我们要去山洞
Kur, fighting is not the way. We'll go to the caves.
我们能在那固守 会很安全
We'll barricade ourselves. We'll be safe there.
持续多久
For how long?
直到他们断我们的粮 放火逼我们出去
Till they starve us, burn us out.
谁愿意和我一起战斗
Who will fight with me?
你们都宁可坚守旧思想
You'd all rather stick to the old beliefs,
看看我们任人宰割
Watch us get cut down and dragged away
直到无人存活
Until there's nobody left?
我愿意
I'll fight.
不 维塔 你知道造物者的意愿
No, Veta. You know the Creator's will.
可我也不想死或是做一个奴隶
And I also know I don't want to die. Or be a slave.
你们愿意吗
Do you?
你们在这有我和卡兰
You lot will stay here with me and Kahlan.
罗格 你能带佐德和卡拉去山洞吗
Roga, will you let Zedd and Cara go with you to the caves,
他们会保护你们
And protect you
直到这些人能够亲自上阵
Until these people are ready to protect you themselves?
我们有话问你
We need to ask you something.
你知道任何关于泪之石的事吗
Do you know anything about the stone of tears?
当然 在我们的祷文中提到过
Of course we know of it. It's in our prayers.
今天 我们随着罗盘的指示
Today, the compass we're following
来到你们的营地
Shifted its bearing to your encampment.
你有泪之石吗
Do you have the stone?
没有 我们已经永远失去泪之石了
No. We thought the stone had been lost forever.
为了我们的福祉 我希望这不是真的
For all our sakes, I hope it hasn't.
我们是不是需要些好点的武器
Don't we need better weapons?
目前来说这些木棍足够了
Uh, these staves will do fine for now.
那些奴隶贩子有剑和战斧
The slavers have swords and battle-axes,
我们怎么拿这些来抵抗
What can we do with these?
在境外的时候
I used to be a trail guide,
我曾是一个引路人
On the other side of the boundary.
有时候树林里会有强盗
Sometimes there were bandits in the woods,
而我击败他们的工具只有木头
And all I had was a staff to fight them off with.
我引领着穿越丛林的人从来没失窃过
Nobody I guided through the woods ever lost a farthing.
一 二 三 出击
One, two, three, strike.
你们要更用力一点
You have to give it more than that.
一 二 三 出击
One, two, three, strike.
好多了 但是要更用力点
Better. but even harder.
记住 你们是在为所爱的人战斗
You're fighting for the lives of the people you love.
一 二 三 出击
One, two, three, strike.
柯恩
Kur?
柯恩 回答我
Kur, answer me.
我就知道不会有结果
I knew no good would come of this.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是怎么了佐德
What is it zedd?
我认为这些人被下了僵化咒
I believe these people are under a binding spell.
一个非常古老并且强大的咒语
A very ancient and very powerful magic.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表