剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
Richard Cypher, you are the true Seeker.
理查德·塞弗 你是真正的探索者
Fear not, Sister Portia.
别怕 修女波西娅
The Keeper of the Underworld
你为主献身
will reward you for your sacrifice.
冥界守护者不会亏待你
I have no fear.
我不害怕
I long only for his embrace.
只求投身主的怀抱
It will soon be yours.
你很快就能如愿
Now.
快
Sister Nicci?
修女妮茜
You've brought me back.
你们把我复活了
The Mother Confessor still walks,
忏悔圣母还活着
and only your han is strong enough to kill her.
只有你的涵有足够的力量杀死她
I think I know a way to find her.
我有办法能找到她
How about some rosemary?
加点迷迭香怎么样
Ooh, good.
不错
What would your mothers say?
要是你们母亲在场会怎么说
About our ability to create ambrosial delights
会说我们就地取材 只用野菜和香草
from roots and herbs scavenged from the wilderness?
就能烹出美味佳肴
No, about two strong men fussing over the fire
不 会说两个大男人忙着烧火做饭
while a woman chops wood for them.
而让一个女人为他们劈柴
On a good team,
一个优秀的团队
each member performs in accordance with their abilities,
各司其职 各尽其能
and judging by your recent
之前你制♥作♥的
attempts to produce something approximating corn cake,
类似玉米饼的玩意可不敢恭维
it might be best for you to stick to chopping.
劈柴是你最好的选择
Kahlan!
卡兰
Richard, wait!
理查德 等等
Kahlan!
卡兰
They flew over that ridge.
它们飞过了山脊
I can't see which way they went.
我看不到它们的去向
Gars are hungry beasts.
嘎卡见人就咬
Only trained ones save their prey until later.
只有经过训练的才能控制掠食欲望
And the only trained Gars in the Midlands
而在中土受过训练的嘎卡
are the personal pets of the Margrave of Rothenberg,
只可能是罗腾堡侯爵豢养的宠物
the richest man in all the territories.
他是王国中最富裕的人
Rothenberg is days from here,
离罗腾堡有好几天路程
Kahlan could be dead by the time we get there.
等我们赶到 卡兰都死了
If the Margrave had ordered his Gars to kill her,
如果侯爵下令嘎卡杀她
she'd be dead already.
她早死了
He must want her alive for some reason.
留她一命必有原因
Well, let's go before he changes his mind.
我们得在他改变主意之前赶到
I must warn you.
我必须提醒你
The ancient Lords of Rothenberg had a powerful spell
远古的罗腾堡领主在城墙上
of protection cast on the walls of their realm.
施展了强大的守护咒
Within those walls, no magic has any power.
城墙以内任何魔法都将失效
Not my wizardry, not Cara's Agiels-
包括我的法力 卡拉的安吉魔棍
Not Kahlan's confessor power.
卡兰的忏悔力量
Hyah!
驾
Herald.
传令官
Margrave?
请侯爵吩咐
Do you know who this woman is?
你认识这个女人吗
Yes, Your Majesty.
是的 殿下
I saw her once, sitting in judgment in Aydindril.
我见过她一次 在艾登泽尔审判席上
She is Kahlan Amnell, the Confessor.
她是卡兰·艾米娜尔 忏悔者
Send word to our friend
通知我们的朋友
that we're ready to complete our agreement.
我们可以履行协议了
What agreement?
什么协议
Who are you talking about?
你在说谁
You'll find out soon enough.
你很快就会知道
Take her to the dungeon.
带她去地牢
You're a fool if you think
你这个蠢货
the Seeker isn't going to find me.
以为探索者不会找来吗
He'll never get here in time.
他绝不可能及时赶到
No, no.
不 不
Nobody has ever escaped the Margrave's dungeon.
没人能逃出侯爵的地牢
There's always a way out.
总会有出路的
You don't know the Margrave.
你不了解侯爵
I take it you do.
这么说你懂
I'm his wife.
我是他的妻子
What are you doing in his dungeon?
你在地牢干什么
My husband has grown tired of me,
我丈夫厌倦了和我在一起
and wishes to marry another.
想要另娶新欢
But the Law of Right and Good
可是大善至高法典
forbids anyone to break their marriage vows
禁止任何人违背婚誓
so he has sentenced me to death.
所以他判我死刑
On what grounds?
以什么理由
He needs none.
他不需要理由
According to the law,
根据法典
the Margrave's word is final and absolute.
侯爵的话就是最终决定 不允违抗
I'm Kahlan Amnell, the Mother Confessor,
我是卡兰·艾米娜尔 忏悔圣母
and the only laws in the Midlands
中土大♥陆♥的唯一法律
are the ones that I enforce.
是由我来执行
I've never heard of this Law of Right and Good.
我从未听过大善至高法典
But I swear to you on the Creator and all the Spirits
我以造物者和所有神灵的名义向你发誓
that I am going to get us out of here.
我会带你出去
No.
不可能的
When the Margrave chooses his new bride,
等侯爵选出新娘
his executioner is going to take me to the block.
刽子手就会来处决我
And I must accept that.
而我只能领死
Sister Nicci.
修女妮茜
You spent your life praying
你一生都在祈祷
to be united with the Keeper.
与守护者联手
And now here you are, back in the world of the living.
如今为何又重回人间
My sisters brought me back
姐♥妹♥们♥将我复活
so I could do what you and your minions
是为了完成你和你的仆从
failed to do, time and again:
失败了无数次的事
capture the Mother Confessor.
俘虏忏悔圣母
If you have the Mother Confessor,
如果忏悔圣母真的在你手上
then why are you not laying her lifeless body at my feet?
那为何直到现在还留她活口
I sent word to the Margrave of Rothenberg,
我已传话给罗腾堡侯爵
asking him to send his Gars for her.
请他派嘎卡去抓忏悔圣母
She's at the Margrave's dungeon,
她现在就在侯爵的地牢内
a place where the Seeker and his friends
探索者一行人在那里
will be unable to use magic to rescue her.
无法施展魔法营救她
Very clever.
妙计
So clever, in fact, that I'm left wondering
如此妙计 我不禁扪心自问
what you might possibly need from me.
你还需要我做什么
In exchange for turning the Mother Confessor over to me,
作为交换条件 我得到忏悔圣母
the Margrave wants a guarantee,
侯爵则得到一个承诺
signed in the Keeper's blood,
一个守护者必须遵守的承诺
that when the Keeper puts an end to all life,
当守护者涂炭人界一切生灵的时候
he and his court will be granted eternal immunity from death.
他和他的朝臣得以幸免并获永生
Do you think the Keeper is interested in almost winning?
守护者只对完胜感兴趣
Remember the Prophecy, Darken Rahl.
你忘记预言了吗 达肯·拉尔
As long as the Mother Confessor's pure heart beats,
只要忏悔圣母纯洁的心在跳动
the Keeper is doomed to fail.
守护者注定失败
A handful of lives isn't many to spare,
九牛一毛换来众生之命
in exchange for millions.
何乐而不为
I will convey your message to the Keeper,
我会把消息传达给守护者的
and persuade him to accept your terms.
并说服他接受你的条件
We could tunnel under the ramparts there.
我们可以打隧♥道♥绕过城墙 进入城♥堡♥
They don't look more than 20 hands thick.
城墙看起来不过两米厚
We have no time for tunneling.
别说打隧♥道♥了
There's almost no time at all.
我们干什么都来不及了
With the help of a listening spell,
我施了听语咒
I've done some eavesdropping outside the walls.
听到城♥堡♥内的消息
There's a rumor that the Margrave has struck a deal
有人说 侯爵与暗之修女
with the Sisters of the Dark.
达成了协议
What kind of deal?
什么协议
Eternal life for the Margrave and his court,
用卡兰的项上人头
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表