剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
outside this palace.
只要我离开这里
Kahlan.
卡兰
Your Majesty.
殿下
Your Majesty, are you all right?
殿下 你还好吗
What happened? Where is she?
发生什么了 她在哪
The Royal Party of Thryce
瑟瑞斯皇家成员
was not the Royal Party of Thryce.
是假冒的
They deceived us all.
我们都被骗了
They're gone.
他们跑了
And Sister Nicci?
修女妮茜呢
Gone also, Margrave.
也走了 侯爵殿下
Well, if I'm not going to live forever,
我要是不能长生不老
I'll spend my years with a beautiful wife.
至少也要找个漂亮老婆共度一生
Summon Countess Drucilla.
传召女伯爵杜希拉
And let it be known I've chosen her to be my bride.
告诉她我已决定娶她为妻
Alas, when she discovered that eternity
很遗憾 她发现结婚不能
was not part of the marriage contract,
给她带来永生
she departed.
就走了
Then bring the queen from the dungeon.
那就从地牢把夫人带来
Tell her all has been forgiven.
告诉她已得到我的原谅
It's better to have an old reliable mare
有匹忠实老马骑
than no horse at all, wouldn't you say?
总比走路强 对吧
Unfortunately, the queen has escaped.
抱歉 夫人已逃走
But don't despair, Your Majesty.
但别灰心 殿下
You will always have me.
我会一直侍奉您左右
East.
向东
That'll take us close to Nargoth.
那正好跟诺格斯顺路
We'll make sure you get home safe.
我们会确保你安全到家
Thank you.
谢谢
Should move fast.
我们得快点走
Nicci may have run away, but she'll be back.
妮茜现在跑了 但总会回来的
With her powers.
而且她恢复法力了
To Nargoth, then.
向诺格斯前进
Uh, not until I get out of this dress.
我得先脱了这裙子
Why?
为什么
A little lower on the neckline,
领口再低点的话
you may never need another Agiel.
你就不需要安吉魔棍了
And had you done this a year ago,
如果你一年前就这身行头
Darken Rah would have surrendered at the sight of you.
估计达肯·拉尔看到你就投降了
And if you're going to wear a hem that short,
如果你穿下摆这么短的裙子
you should get rid of the stockings
最好把长袜脱了
and show a little skin.
露点肉出来
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表