剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
所以我在《旅行手册》里
So I sent word in a Journey Book
捎信给大祭司
suggesting the Prelate hide the truth
建议她隐瞒时差的真♥相♥
about the time difference.
为什么
Why?
因为你有更伟大的使命 理查德
Because you have a greater destiny, Richard.
我相信人们可以决定自己的使命
I believe people make their own destinies.
有时他们命中注定为我们所用
Sometimes they are written for us.
我们的学者已翻译了这条预言
Our scholars have interpreted this prophecy to mean
上面说你会出生在本尼顿
that you would be born in Brennidon.
你是出生在那
And you were.
这条预言上说
They said that this prophecy meant
你会击败邪恶的暴君
that you would defeat an evil tyrant.
你做到了
And you did.
现在他们说
And now they say
这条预言上说如果你继续寻找
that this prophecy means that if you continue searching
泪之石 你最终会找到它
for the Stone of Tears, you'll find it,
但你会把它交给守护者
but you will give it to the Keeper
我绝不会这样做
I would never do that.
到了最后 也就是最重要的预言了
And finally, the last and most important prophecy.
我们的学者是这样翻译的
Our scholars have interpreted this one to mean
两条强大血脉的后人
that the descendant of two powerful bloodlines
击败守护者后会与一个强大的新♥势♥力♥搏斗
must fight a powerful new force after the Keeper is defeated.
这个后人就是你
That descendant is you.
就算这是真的 只有我打败守护者
Even if that's true, that battle will never happen
这场战争才会开始
if I don't defeat the Keeper first.
你必须把探索者的使命留给新人
You must leave that quest to a new Seeker
开始为下一个挑战备战
and prepare for your next challenge.
我不会任由墙上刻着的预言
I'm not going to let my life be ruled by someone's
左右我的人生
interpretations of some carvings on a wall.
因为这些预言
Because of these carvings
而放弃了我的一半人生
I gave up half my life
带你到这来
just to bring you here.
如果我留在这里就会失去一生的挚爱
And if I stay I'm giving up the love of my life.
你学习得越刻苦
The harder you study,
越快学到如何使用能力
the faster you'll learn to use your power,
就能越快回到你所爱之人的身边
and the sooner you'll get back to those you love.
我们怎么处理盗马贼
What do we do with horse thieves?
我不是盗马贼 我是个铁匠
I'm not a horse thief, I'm a blacksmith.
他就是我们花了一个月一直在找的人
This is the man we've spent the last month
为了他我们穿过三条河
crossing three rivers,
两次翻山越岭
two mountain ranges,
穿过麦斯罗根大沼泽
and the great swamp of Mathragon to find.
他就是我在休塔的幻象里看到的人
This is the man I saw in Shota's vision.
那他为何对我们的马不怀好意
Then why was he skulking around our horses?
我想到溪边打点水用来锻造
I was going to the stream to get some water for my forge
后来发现你们的一匹马腿不太好
when I noticed one of your horses was favoring a leg.
如果不把扎在她蹄子上的石头拔♥出♥来♥
Look, if you don't get that pebble out of her hoof,
她会跛的
she'll go lame.
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
那当然
Of course he's telling the truth.
他是下一个真理探索者
He's the next Seeker of Truth.
这是真的吗
So it's true then?
你知道你会成为探索者吗
You knew you'd be the Seeker?
这个传说被我的家族世代流传
There's been a legend in my family for generations
说我们的血脉中有人将被加冕
that someday one of our line would be named.
我的母亲一直相信那个人会是我
My mother was always sure it would be me.
理查德·塞弗去世了吗
Did, did Richard Cypher die?
没有 他还活着
No. He's alive.
他只是要做一次长途旅行
He just had to take a long journey.
我们不确定他的归期
We're not sure when he'll come back.
这是《计影之书》
This is The Book of Counted Shadows.
只有真正的探索者才能读
Only a true Seeker can read it.
《计影之书》的文字真理
The truth of the words of The Book of Counted Shadows
只能被忏悔者保管
can only be insured by a Confessor.
抱歉打了你的脖子
Sorry about your neck.
里奥·戴恩
Leo Dane,
尽管前路漫漫凶吉未卜
though the road will be long and the outcome unknown,
你是否愿意开始这段旅途
will you undertake this journey?
我愿意
I will.
你是否愿意与所有亲友
Will you leave behind your friends
就此作别
and all that you have known?
我愿意
I will.
是否尽管邪恶势力
And though the forces of evil are sworn
欲置你于死地而后快
to bring about your death,
你仍愿坚守使命
still, will you go on?
我愿意
I will.
你愿意接受探索者之名吗
And will you accept the name of the Seeker?
我愿意
I will.
现在我
Then I,
首席巫师佐德克斯·祖尔·佐兰德尔
First Wizard Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander,
命名你为探索者
so name you.
罗盘只有在探索者手中
Only in the hands of the Seeker
才能指引泪之石的方位
Will the compass guide the way to the Stone of Tears.
我们往南走
We head south.
要我帮忙吗
Can I give you a hand?
你慢慢就会知道我们都是来帮你的
You'll soon learn that it's we who are here to help you,
探索者先生
Seeker.
试图向痛苦使者谄献殷勤
Trying to show chivalry to a Mord-Sith
无异于试图与狼共舞
is like trying to dance with a bear.
非但不能如愿
It's never gonna work
恐怕还会有性命之虞
and someone will get their head bitten off.
有东西惊扰到她了
Something's spooking her.
淡定 淡定 淡定
Easy, easy, easy.
虫蛉
Banelings.
这些人是谁 他们为什么袭击我们
Who are these people? And why did they attack us?
它们是虫蛉
They're banelings.
它们是一群以承诺杀死他人为筹码
Dead souls who bargain with the Keeper for a second life
与守护者交易换取第二次生命的亡魂
in exchange for killing others.
我们怎样才能保证它们不会再次
How do we make sure they don't come back from the dead
起死回生
a second time?
我们烧掉它们
We burn them.
我说过你会需要我们的帮助
I told you you were gonna need our help.
神恩构画出世界万物
The Grace represents the whole of everything.
分割地上生者世界与亡者冥界的是
Separating the world of life from the Underworld
那道隔膜
is the veil.
可它现在被撕裂了
Which has been torn.
当守护者正将魔爪伸向地上所有生命时
And while the Keeper is threatening to destroy all life,
我却在这里用沙子画画
Here I am drawing shapes with sand.
这种无聊的事情我们已经干了三天了
We've been at this for three days.
我觉得你该教我如何控制我的力量了
I thought you would teach me to use my powers.
耐心一点
Patience.
神恩是你所要了解的万物之基础
The Grace is the foundation of everything you need to know.
你到底想要教我什么
What exactly are you trying to teach me?
如何成为一名巫师
How to be a Wizard?
还是一名大祭司的门徒
Or how to be the Prelate's disciple?
你这顽固的抵触情绪只会令教授时间更长
Your stubborn resistance is only gonna make this take longer.
很抱歉打断你们
Excuse the interruption,
我是给理查德送午饭来的
But I was asked to bring Richard his lunch.
谢谢 妮茜修女
Thank you, Sister Nicci.
辛苦了 妮茜修女
Yes, thank you, Sister Nicci.
我们可以继续了吗
Shall we continue?
我该怎么感谢你
How can I ever thank you?
你必须尽快
You must hurry.
大祭司迟早会发现
It's only a matter of time
魔阻项圈不见了的
before the Prelate discovers it's missing.
穿过神殿西端尽头的门廊
Leave through the vestibule at the west end of the palace.
那条路径曲人稀并远离修女宿房♥
It's rarely used and far from the Sisters' quarters.
你不会有事吧
Will you be all right?
只要你回归旅程我们就都会好起来的
We'll all be better off once you're back on your quest.
趁现在 走吧
Now, go.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表