剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
My hand is fine. You're only worried about Kahlan.
我的手没事 你只是担心卡兰而已
If you don't treat this properly,
如果不去处理伤口
it's going to fester.
它会溃烂的
And that'll slow us down, is that what you want?
那样会妨碍我们赶路 你希望如此吗
How does that feel, dear?
亲爱的 好点了吗
Better. Thank you.
好多了 谢谢你
Why is your husband destroying his crop?
您丈夫为什么要把庄稼烧掉
Our fields have been overtaken by snakevine.
我们的地里长满了蛇藤
It feeds on whatever we grow.
我们种什么它吃什么
A few weeks ago the vines overran our neighbors' garden,
几周前 邻居家的花♥园♥里蛇藤泛滥
crept in at the window, strangled their little boy
甚至爬进了窗户 他家的小孩
while he was playing in front of the hearth.
在壁炉边玩耍时被勒死了
Poor child.
可怜的孩子
You know, the Sword of Truth can cut through
真理之剑可以斩断
just about anything.
一切邪恶之物
I could help your husband kill the snakevine.
我可以帮您丈夫杀死那些蛇藤
Bless you, Seeker.
太感谢你了 探索者
He's been in that field for days.
他已经在地里忙了好几天了
Edwin.
埃德温
Edwin?
埃德温
Tell them you don't have time.
告诉他们 你没空管这事
Edwin, this is the Seeker.
埃德温 这就是探索者
He's going to help us.
他会帮我们的
I'm so sorry, but I don't have time to help you after all.
实在抱歉 我还有急事没法帮你们了
I'll come back as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶回来的
I could've killed the snakevine.
我本可以杀死蛇藤
It wouldn't have taken long.
根本不需要太久
Do you always stop along your quest to help people?
你经常不顾使命 到处助人为乐吗
No wonder you haven't found the Stone of Tears.
怪不得你至今还未找到泪之石
Even if you had solved their problem,
即使你帮这一家解决了难题
what about the people at the next farm?
那另一户农家又怎么办
And the next?
要是还有呢
You know, just because I can't help everyone
虽然我无法帮助每一个人
doesn't mean I shouldn't help anyone.
但并不等于我就不该去帮助别人
That's exactly where you're wrong.
这正是你想法的荒谬之处
What would you do with a horse whose leg was broken?
你会怎样对待一匹瘸腿的马呢
You'd put it out of its misery.
你该杀了它 帮它解脱
This world is like a lame horse.
这个世界就像一匹瘸腿的马
Helping people only prolongs their suffering.
帮助他人只是延长他们的痛苦
The treasure's in a clearing past those trees.
珠宝就埋在那片树林后的一块空地里
If you can catch one of the guards by surprise
你可以悄悄地抓住一个守卫
and confess him, you could order him to kill the rest.
将其忏悔 再命令他干掉其他守卫
No.
不
We'll wait until nightfall and slip in unseen
我们等到日落后再溜进去拿珠宝
and get the jewels without killing or confessing anyone.
无需杀死或者忏悔任何人
Isn't that what you do, confess people?
你不就是干这个的吗
You don't know anything about me.
你一点都不了解我
Frederick, why don't you and I circle the grounds,
弗雷德里克 要不我们俩去侦查一番
see what we're up against?
摸清守卫的情况
He may be a bastard,
他也许是个混♥蛋♥
but his strategy was sound.
但是他的提议确实不错
It was brutal and cowardly.
残暴不仁 懦夫做派
Just like he is.
言如其人
I believed the worst about my father,
我曾经以为父亲非常龌龊
but I was wrong.
但是我错了
It isn't the same.
这是两码事
You were tortured into thinking
你当时备受折磨
your father had betrayed you.
误以为父亲背叛了你
I know what my father did.
但我很了解父亲的所作所为
I lived through it.
我亲身经历过
You survived.
你挺过来了
It made you stronger.
还磨练了心志
Cara, I don't want to talk about it.
卡拉 我不想再谈这件事了
I'm sorry,
抱歉
I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just...
我不是有意跟你吵 我只是...
very tired.
太累了
You're exhausted.
你看上去累坏了
We need to stop and rest.
我们得找个地方休息
You're only trying to stall our journey to give
你就是想拖延行程
your friends time to break the spell.
好让你朋友有时间解开咒语
If we keep going without rest,
如果我们这样不眠不休地赶路
we won't be able to fight
等那些修女再找来时
the Sisters when they attack again.
我们可就没有招架之力了
It's going to rain soon.
而且也要下雨了
If we spend the night at the tavern we passed,
我们在前面找个客栈休息一晚
by the time we set out in the morning,
等明早出发的时候
the rain will have washed away our tracks.
我们的踪迹早就被雨水冲刷干净了
Are you warm enough?
还冷吗
I'm sure Kahlan's very cozy.
我相信卡兰感觉很舒服
But if I get a chill, I'll let you know.
如果我觉得冷了 我会告诉你的
I'm going to see if somebody in the tavern
我去看看客栈里有没有人
will sell us some horses.
愿意卖♥♥马给我们
They're changing shifts. Now's our chance.
他们在换班 机会来了
You all right?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我很好
Just a little dizzy.
只是有点头晕
Barkeep.
酒保
Get the lady another glass of wine.
再给这位女士来杯酒
This is the spot.
就是这里
Can you hold this? It's heavy.
帮我拉住 这个太重了
Just hurry.
抓紧时间
Hit me.
揍我
You heard me.
听到没
If that's what you want.
你真想我这么做吗
Kahlan?
卡兰
Kahlan, are you all right?
卡兰 你没事吧
Over here!
那边有情况
You're bleeding.
你流血了
Again.
继续打
I can't move.
我动不了
Get off her!
离她远点
I was only doing what the lady asked.
我只是谨遵这位女士的吩咐
You spoiled all my fun.
你搅了我的乐子
Why?
为什么要这么做
You went back to help those farmers
我要你别多管闲事
even though I told you not to, didn't you?
可你还是回去帮了那家人 对吧
Now you know the consequences of disobeying me.
现在你知道不服从我的下场了吧
If you do it again,
如果你再敢这么做
Kahlan will pay the price.
一切后果都由卡兰承担
You have Kahlan's blood on your hands, Richard.
理查德 你手上沾的可是卡兰的血
But perhaps you'd like to make it up to her.
也许你愿意好好地补偿她
We can make her feel better.
我们可以让她更舒服点
What kind of monster are you?
你究竟是什么怪胎
Kahlan, are you all right?
卡兰 你没事吧
I think it's over.
我觉得没事了
Do you need to rest?
你要不要休息一下
No.
不用
I feel a little better now.
我现在觉得好点了
That should help the swelling.
这个可以帮你消消肿
I used to take care of people too.
我以前也曾关心别人
It's true.
真的
When I was a young novice,
在我还是低等修女的时候
all I wanted to do was serve the Creator
我全身心地侍奉造物者
and become a Sister of the Light.
只想成为光之修女的一员
To prove I was worthy,
为了证明我有此资格
I volunteered to go on a service mission
我自愿接受了一个任务
and give aid and comfort to men in prison.
照顾并安抚狱中的囚犯
There was one prisoner,
有那么一个囚犯
he liked to hear me sing hymns.
喜欢听我唱赞美诗
He asked to pray with me, alone,
他请求单独与我祈祷
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表