剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
from the far reaches of the Old World,
从旧世界远道而来
Sister Nicci.
有请 修女妮茜
Welcome to Rothenberg, Sister Nicci.
欢迎来到罗腾堡 修女妮茜
You're just in time to join our banquet.
刚好可以与我们共享盛宴
I'm not here for revelry, Margrave.
我并非来此作乐寻欢的 侯爵
I'm here to complete our arrangement.
我是为完成我们的约定而来
Do you have what I was promised?
你承诺过我的事情已经做到了吗
Our agreement, signed in the Keeper's blood.
这是我们的契约 加盖了守护者的血印
Do you have what I was promised?
那你承诺我的事情呢
She awaits in my dungeon.
她就在我的地牢里
But before I send for her, I need to see if the contract
不过在我移交她之前 我得先看看这份
reflects the terms we agreed on.
契约是否清楚载明了你我议定的条件
Of course.
当然
We've just gotten word
我们刚刚得到通知说
that the Margrave's special visitor's arrived.
侯爵的特别贵客已经到来
You know what that means, don't you, ladies?
你们知道那意味什么 对吧 女士们
Almost time to line up for the block.
马上你们就要挨个上断头台
Who wants to go first?
谁想要先来呢
We can't wait any longer.
我们不能再等了
I can't do the thing you're asking.
我不能听命于你的安排
Any woman who took up arms would die instantly,
任何手持武器的女人都会顷刻毙命
And be damned for eternity.
并且被永世唾弃
I've taken up arms all my life
我从来刀不离身
and I haven't died.
并未因此丧命
I was taken from my people in Nargoth when I was a child,
我自幼便离开家乡诺格斯
and raised in Rothenberg to be the Margrave's wife.
在罗腾堡长大并成为侯爵夫人
If I die as the law bids me to,
如果依法我必须要死的话
I'll be reunited with my mother and father
我会很高兴可以和父母双亲
in the Underworld.
在地下重聚
If I die, the Keeper will destroy all of life.
如果我死了 守护者将涂炭世上生灵
Do you understand that?
你能理解吗
The Law of Right and Good says that to a woman
大善至高法典规定
understanding is not given.
女人不享有被理解的权利
And who wrote this Law of Right and Good?
是谁编纂了这部大善至高法典
A man?
一个男人吗
No.
不
The Creator wrote the law.
是造物者谕颁的这部法典
In her own hand.
是她亲手所著
And what does the law say about the Creator?
这部法典是如何描述造物者的呢
It is written:
它写道
"From the Source of Light
"临自圣光之源
"Flows all that is good,
飘淌之处 良善遍布
"All that is love,
德爱尚行
and all that is peace."
安平永驻"
So you believe that the source of all that is good
你相信良善之地的圣光之源
would punish someone for staying alive
会惩罚本可安活于世的无辜之人
so that she could hold her mother in her arms again?
让她去与亡母地下相会吗
Do you believe that the Creator
你相信造物者会任凭邪恶
wants all of life to be destroyed?
毁害她的子民而袖手旁观吗
I'm frightened.
我很害怕
The Creator will be with us, every step of the way.
造物者将护佑我们左右 寸步不离
I hope you're as bored with this gathering as I am.
我希望你和我一样难耐这烦闷无聊的宴会
Because I'm very eager to show you
因为我迫不及待要向你展示
what you're going to have for eternity
一旦我成为新娘 你将会和怎样的
once I'm your bride.
一个女人厮守终身
This is an extremely important matter.
这是一件很重要的事 不宜操之过急
And I'm an extremely impatient woman.
我是个急性子的女人 不宜怠之过慢
If you make me wait a second longer,
如果你还想让我等上一会儿的话
I may change my mind.
恐怕我会改变了主意
Meet me in the corridor.
我们走廊上见
Gracious guests,
仁厚的贵宾们
I must attend to an important matter of state.
我有要事必须马上处理
I beg your leave while I retire briefly to my chambers.
还请各位稍待 我失陪片刻
Very briefly, I hope.
越快越好
I will do my best.
我会尽快的
I fear I have overindulged in the fare,
恐怕我吃得太多了
I seem to be needing a bit of fresh air.
我得去呼吸下新鲜空气
Send them away.
让他们走开
I don't want anyone else hearing my moans of ecstasy.
我可不想让别人听到我欢愉的呻♥吟♥
They're all for you.
那份销魂只能由你独享
Leave us.
走开
Give me the key to the dungeon.
把地牢的钥匙给我
Who are you?
你是谁
The person who's going to get the key from you,one way or another.
一个无论如何都要从你身上拿到钥匙的人
I have waited long enough.
我已经等得太久了
Tell the Margrave that if he's interested
去告诉侯爵如果他对我的条件有兴趣
what I have to offer, he will return at once.
那么马上回来
I would be happy to, madam.
乐意效劳 夫人
If I were not under strict instructions
但我受命
not to interrupt him when he is attending
不得在他有事的时候
to a matter of state.
打扰他
Who is this woman,
这女人是谁
and why are you taking directions from her?
你为何听命于她
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂您的意思
These drafty old halls have given me a nasty cold.
这个漏风的老房♥子害我感冒了
I know you from somewhere.
我见过你
Can't imagine where, madam.
想不出我们在哪见过 夫人
Let me see your face.
露出你的脸来
Madam?
夫人 这可不行
Maybe you don't remember me
也许你不记得我了
because you're not the only one whose appearance has changed
因为上次我们见面后
since the last time we saw each other.
不止你一人改变了样貌
But how could I ever forget the man who killed me?
但我怎能忘记杀掉我的人
This is no woman.
他不是女人
This is the Wizard, Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander.
是巫师佐德缪斯·祖·佐伦德
Impossible.
这不可能
The Seeker.
他是探索者
What? Kill them both.
什么 杀了他们
Take me to the dungeon.
带我去地牢
There's no need for a weapon.
没必要拿武器指着我
I will happily show you the way.
乐意为您带路
Tell me where the key is,
钥匙在哪
or there's going to be a royal decapitation.
不然阉了你
It's sewn inside my vest.
缝在我的衬衣里
Dear Margrave, the sight of your face makes me sick.
亲爱的侯爵 你的脸让我恶心
You decadent, pompous, self-satisfied--
腐朽堕落 自以为是
Help!
来人啊
The Mother Confessor, I think she stopped breathing!
忏悔圣母停止呼吸了
If she dies on my watch, I'll be the one on the block.
她要是现在死了 我就得上断头台
What happened?
怎么了
She slashed her own throat.
她割喉自杀了
She said she didn't want to give the Margrave the satisfaction.
她说不会让侯爵称心如意
Dark Spirits on the race of Confessors.
忏悔者都是坏心肠
The Mother Confessor's cell is through that gate.
忏悔圣母的牢房♥在门那边
We have to go.
我们走吧
I can't. The law.
不 我要遵守法律
But you fought them. For you.
但你已经反抗了 那是为你而战
But your laws are not my laws.
你的法律不适用于我
I can't disobey my husband.
我不能违背我丈夫
My life is in his hands.
我的命在他手中
I can't leave you.
我不能丢下你
You must.
你必须走
So you can defeat the Keeper.
去打败守护者
Your life is in your hands, Arla.
命在自己手中 阿尔拉
Only yours.
由你掌控
Duck.
闪
Cara!
卡拉
It's over, Nicci. You have no magic here.
结束了 妮茜 你在这没有法力
You're defenseless.
束手就擒吧
I still have all the magic I've ever had...
我的法力仍然可以施展
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表