剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
理查德和我追踪格利克斯到她开的妓院
Richard and I tracked Grix to a brothel she's running.
他觉得她不知用什么手段控制了将军
He thinks she's involved with the general somehow.
所以要我回来找你和佐德
He sent me back here to get you and Zedd.
显然她刚才是在阻止我
Apparently she was supposed to stop me.
没什么比派一个
What better assassin
急于复仇的忏悔者来追杀痛苦使者
to send after a Mord-Sith
更合适的了
than a confessor bent on revenge.
如果你刚才没有阻止她
Her touch would have been deadly to Cara
卡拉就已经死在她手里了
If you hadn't have stopped her.
为什么 卡兰
Why did you, Kahlan?
这个女人和她拿着安吉魔棒的同伙们
This woman and her sisters of the Agiel
在维雷拉追杀我们
came to Valeria, hunted us.
为了逃避她们 我不得不淹溺自己的孩子
I had to drown my own child to keep him from them.
后来她们杀了我的丈夫和我
They killed his father, and then she killed me.
我知道
I know.
你知道
You know?
有太多事要跟你说了
There's so much that I need to tell you,
但现在没有时间
But I don't have any time.
如果理查德和丹娜在一起 他就有危险
If Richard is with Denna, he's in trouble.
我们现在得去找他
We need to go now.
不 我不和这个恶魔同路
No. I'm not going anywhere with that monster.
夫人 贝恩将军和他的军队到了
Mistress, general Bain has arrived with his battalion.
其他的军官呢
And the rest of the officers?
马上就到
They'll be here soon.
你和其他人好好招待他们
I want you and the others to keep them in good spirits
-这边忙完我就过去 -好的 夫人
- Until I'm finished here. - Of course, mistress.
我们在一起会是多好的事啊 探索者
We could have been so good together, Seeker,
以另一种方式 我们还是可以在一起的
And in a way, we still can be.
痛苦的感觉会很快 很强烈
The pain will be brief, but intense.
你记得这种感觉吧
You remember, don't you?
不论你要做什么 卡兰都会阻止你的
Whatever you're planning, Kahlan will stop you.
这次不会了
Not this time.
再见了 探索者
Goodbye, Seeker.
我知道卡拉的所作所为时差点杀掉她
I nearly killed Cara when I learned what she did to you.
为什么没有杀她
Why didn't you?
因为理查德
Richard.
她能发挥很大作用 而且她也已经表过忠心
He needs her. She's proven herself a loyal ally.
当我想到她对你的所作所为时就浑身难受
I struggle every day with what she did to you.
复仇的念头一直在我脑子里转
A part of me still wants vengeance,
但现在还不是解决个人恩怨的时候
But I've had to put those feelings aside.
她已经不再是那个
She isn't the person she was
去维雷拉屠♥杀♥众生的人了
When she led that mission to valeria.
她变了
She's changed.
卡兰
Kahlan.
-出问题了 -怎么
- Something's wrong. - What is it?
我的安吉魔棒 魔力消失了
My agiels. Their magic, it's not working.
毫无感觉
There's no pain.
怎么可能呢
How can that be?
痛苦使者与现任拉尔王之间的连结力
The agiels get their power from the mord-sith's bond
-是安吉的魔法来源 -理查德
With the presiding lord rahl. Richard.
如果连结力突然消失 那么只有一种可能
If the bond has been severed, it can only mean one thing...
理查德死了
Richard's dead.
见到你真是太好了 我的兄弟
How wonderful to see you again, my brother.
欢迎来到冥界
Welcome to the underworld.
另外 还有一个新人
There is someone else
你也跟他打声招呼吧
You should say hello to. Another new arrival.
你们应该已经挺熟了
I believe you're already acquainted.
格利克斯
Grix.
这名将军
The good general
曾经忠心不二地为我效力
Was one of my most faithful servants.
在我死去之后 他发动了一次次屠♥杀♥令
The chaos he unleashed after my demise
成千上万的灵魂被送到这里
Sent thousands of souls to this place.
我刚才给他了再生的机会
I just offered to give him a second life.
作为虫蛉复活 继续残杀人类
A chance to continue his ruthless ways as a baneling,
但他拒绝了
But he refused.
他告诉我说 他的"主人"
He says his "Mistress" Instructed him to turn down
命令他不要接受守护者的条件
The keeper's generous offer.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为她想把他的灵魂
Because he says that she is going to use
植入你的体内
Magic to place his spirit in your body.
这一次 我们的利益是相同的
For once, our interests are aligned.
如果格利克斯所说属实
If what grix here says is true,
那么丹娜和她的巫师
Then denna and this sorcerer of hers
就掌握了一种远古魔法
Have revived an ancient magic
他们能从冥界随意偷取灵魂
Capable of stealing any soul from the underworld.
守护者绝不能容忍♥其他人夺取自己的力量
The keeper cannot allow anyone to hold this power.
冥界之主必须掌控所有的死者
He must have dominion over the dead.
你和守护者都忌惮她
You and your keeper are afraid of her.
时间不多了 理查德
There isn't much time, richard.
格利克斯的灵魂很快就会被召回
Soon grix will be summoned
而我却无能为力
And there isn't anything I can do to stop it.
一旦他的灵魂被植入到你体内
Once his spirit is inside your body,
那你就永远也别想离开这地方了
You will be my guest here for eternity.
若想阻止丹娜的话 现在只有一个办法
There's only one way to thwart denna's scheme.
接受我的条件
Accept my offer.
成为虫蛉
Become a baneling.
趁早返回自己的躯体吧
Return to your body before it's too late.
如果你觉得我会为守护者卖♥♥命杀人的话
You're a fool if you think I'm going to kill
你就大错特错了
To serve the keeper.
你杀的人还不够多吗
You've already killed enough people
你都能进这儿的名人堂了
To earn yourself a place of honor here.
再多杀一点又有什么关系
What difference will a few more make?
我不会满足守护者的要求
I won't do the keeper's bidding.
你每杀一个人 都是在满足守护者的要求
You do the keeper's bidding every time you take a life.
你为何而杀人 这并无关系
The reason you kill doesn't make a difference.
你深爱的卡兰 你还想见见她的 对不对
You want to see your beloved kahlan again, don't you?
没有我 卡兰和佐德也能继续完成使命
Kahlan will go on without me and so will zedd.
他会任命新的探索者 会找到泪之石
He'll name a new seeker, they'll find the stone of tears
把裂隙填平
And seal the rift.
你和你的主人将永远被深埋在这儿
And you and your master will be trapped in this pit forever.
那至少还有你来陪我
Well, at least I will have the pleasure of your company.
将军
General?
主人
Mistress.
能见到你真是太好了
I'm so pleased to see you again.
是时候该展现一下我的调♥教♥成果了
It's time for you to play the role I've trained you for.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你刚才犯下大错
You are going to have
我要用时间来狠狠地惩罚你
The depths of time to reflect on the mistake you just made.
你的肉体已经为丹娜所有
Your body may belong to denna now,
但你的灵魂
But your eternal soul
将永远受控于我
Belongs to me.
再来点酒吗 将军
More wine, general?
格利克斯将军叫我们来是为讨论停战协议
General grix called us here to negotiate a truce
而不是跟妓♥女♥调情
Not to cavort with whores.
他人在哪
Now, where is he?
在这儿呢
He's right here.
探索者
The seeker.
我更喜欢别人叫我
I prefer the title
拉尔王
"Lord rahl."
不管你是不是拉尔 我的士兵们
Rahl or not, my soldiers will not fall to their knees
绝不会对一个残杀无数同僚的人俯首称臣
Before a man who has slaughtered so many of their comrades.
如果他们想保住脑袋就得照做
They will if they want to keep their heads.
还有不服的吗
Anyone else?
虽说格利克斯是个恶棍
Grix was a thug,
但他确实有个不错的主意
But he had the right idea.
宣誓效忠于我
Swear your allegiance to me
我将重整你的部队
And I will unite your battalions
夺回达哈拉
And save D'Hara from itself.
达哈拉的勇士们
Warriors of D'Hara.
听我说
Hear me.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表