剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
被判阴谋推♥翻♥忏悔圣母
Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander,
我宣判黎明处以绞刑
I sentence you to death by hanging at first light.
我们得去救他
We have to do something.
等等
Wait.
不要让她看见你
Don't let her see you.
但是那个假圣母判处佐德死刑了
But that imposter just sentenced Zedd to death.
她的守卫无处不在
She has guards everywhere.
如果她强大到可以抓获佐德
If she's powerful enough to capture Zedd,
那我们决不能轻举妄动
there's no telling what she's capable of.
我必须告诉大家她是假冒的
I have to tell them that she's not me.
我也不能确定她是不是假的
I'm not so sure about that.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我猜不光是符分♥裂♥了
I don't think the amulet was the only thing that split in two.
别问我为什么 我们得找到佐德
Don't ask me to explain it. We need to get to Zedd.
不能这样做
Not like that.
那你有什么好建议吗
Then how do you propose we get to him?
判处你做七年苦力
Seven years' hard labor.
下一个
Bring the next supplicant.
忏悔圣母
Mother Confessor.
理查德
Richard.
没想到会在艾登泽尔见到你
I'm surprised to see you in Aydindril.
你为什么会在这
Why are you here?
我很担心你跟我爷爷
I was concerned about you and my grandfather.
我很抱歉 理查德
I'm sorry, Richard.
但是佐德犯了法
But Zedd has become a threat.
他想要推♥翻♥我
He tried to depose me.
我别无选择只能判他有罪
I had no choice but to find him guilty of treason.
佐德不会这么做的
That doesn't sound like Zedd.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be sure?
我一向都很肯定
I'm always sure.
这是我的天赋
It's part of my gift.
他明早就会被处死
He dies in the morning.
现在你得继续你的使命
Now, you should get back to your quest.
中土就靠你来拯救了
We're all depending on you.
是 忏悔圣母
Yes, Mother Confessor.
但是在我爷爷死之前
But before my grandfather dies,
我想去见见他
I'd like to see him.
我想我有这个权利
I believe it's my right.
守卫 带探索者去地牢
Guards, please escort the Seeker to the dungeon.
好了 一切都明了了
Of course. It all makes sense now.
如果我能早点发现就好了
If only I had realized it sooner.
发现什么
Realized what?
符的法力很强大
The amulet is very powerful.
它跟忏悔圣母心心相连
It's magically linked to the heart of the Mother Confessor.
无论圣母身在何处它都会找的到
It can find her anywhere in the world.
我们通过它穿越到这里时
When we used it to come here,
卡兰的灵魂分♥裂♥了
in her heart, Kahlan was torn.
她的一部分想要跟你在一起
Part of her wanted to stay with you,
那部分就留下来了
and that part stayed.
那哪一个才是真正的卡兰呢
So which one is really Kahlan?
两个都不是
Neither.
我不懂
I don't understand.
人类是义务跟欲望的完美结合体
We're all a delicate combination of duty and desire.
我们的灵魂跟大脑
The heart and the head.
不断的相互平衡
Constantly keeping each other in balance.
两者合二为一才是个完整的人类
It takes both to make us whole.
那这是怎么发生的
How did this happen?
卡兰内心深处的欲望是留下
Kahlan's innermost desire was to stay,
但她又有义务离开
but her duty was to go.
所以当护身符分♥裂♥时
So when the amulet broke,
爱你的那部分留下了
the woman in love stayed with you,
而誓要造福中土的圣母那部分就来到了这里
and the Confessor sworn to serve the Midlands came here.
一定有办法把两部分重新结合在一起
There has to be a way to put both halves back together.
如果有符的两个碎片
With both pieces of the amulet,
我想我可以把她们重新结合
I think I could.
当然 前提是我可以用我的手来施法
Of course, that's assuming I have the use of my hands.
我要把你救出去
I'm going to get you out of here.
怎么做
How?
你说过忏悔圣母一向都以事实为先
You said the Mother Confessor is guided by reason alone?
在佐德被处死之前
I'd like to speak on Zedd's behalf
我想为他的行为辩解
before his sentence is carried out.
你有权表述自己的观点
It's your right to speak.
判处佐德谋逆罪时
In sentencing Zedd for treason,
你忽视了他的
you failed to take into consideration
传奇人生和光荣事迹
his exceptional life and deeds.
需要我来介绍一下吗
Should I list them?
我很清楚佐德的伟大事迹
I'm well aware of Zedd's accomplishments.
但这些都于事无补
But it doesn't change the fact
他想要推♥翻♥我
that he conspired to overthrow me.
他犯了法
He broke the law.
法律不过就是忏悔圣母的意愿
As the Mother Confessor, the law is what you say it is.
我是的说艾登泽尔法典
And I say the Code of Aydindril is the law.
我拜读过艾登泽尔法典了
I've read the Code of Aydindril.
是第一代忏悔圣母编写的
It was written by the first Mother Confessor.
她说过无宽容不公正
She said there is no justice be it not tempered by mercy.
玛格·希瑞尔 第一代忏悔圣母
Magda Searus, the first Mother Confessor,
她对敌人也很残忍♥
she was not without her enemies.
如果有必要她也会杀戮
She killed when it was necessary.
她确实杀了人
She did kill.
她坚信所有的忏悔者男婴都该被杀
In fact, she insisted that all male Confessor babies be killed
因为他们缺少控制能力的恻隐之心
because they lacked the compassion necessary to control their powers.
我的性别也成问题了吗 理查德
Is my sex in question, Richard?
不
No.
但你的心智成问题
But your compassion is.
你毫无恻隐之心
You have none.
因为你其实并非忏悔圣母
Because you are, in fact, not the Mother Confessor.
你知道我是谁 理查德
You know who I am, Richard.
我知道你的仁慈
I know your kindness,
你的智慧
your wisdom,
还有你的同情心
and yes, your compassion.
但在你身上 我看不到这些
But I don't see these things in you.
因为它们在她身上
Because they're in her.
这是戏法
This is a trick.
根本没有戏法
This is no trick.
从你离开起 她便跟我在一起
She's been with me since the moment you left.
你使用符的时候 被一分为二了
When you used the amulet, you were split in two.
也许你拥有了你的能力和睿智的思维
You may have your powers and your sharp mind,
但其他的品质 则在她身上
but the rest of you is in her.
你的心 你的同情心
Your heart. Your compassion.
你的仁慈
Your mercy.
忏悔圣母需要几者皆有
Mother Confessor needs all of it.
佐德能修复你们
Zedd can fix this.
他能将你们合二为一
He can put you back together.
让你们再次成为一个完整的人
He can make you a whole person again.
但在那之前
But until he does,
你无权决定他的命运
you don't have the right to decide his fate,
或其他任何人的命运
or anyone else's.
假如你是对的
Let's assume you're correct,
我不再拥有关心你或佐德的
and I no longer have the part of me that cares for you
那部分我了
or for Zedd.
用你的话来说就是 那种恻隐之心
That compassion, as you call it,
与我在此地的义务相悖
kept me from my duties here.
没有了它 我是个更好的领导者
Without it, I'm a better leader.
一个更好的裁决者
A better judge.
一个更好的忏悔者
A better Confessor.
无论她是谁 我都不要她来妨碍这一切
Whatever she is, I don't need her getting in the way of that.
如果你拒绝让佐德将你们合二为一
If you refuse to allow Zedd to put you back together,
就会令这个女人失去她的理性 她的能力
you will leave this woman without her reason, her power.
这公平吗
Is that just?
她没有能力了
She has no powers?
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表