剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
我们最终还会重聚首
We always find our way back to each other.
我真不想走
I wish I didn't have to go.
卡兰
Kahlan?
怎么 发生什么了
What--? What happened?
我怎么还在这
Why am I still here?
佐德呢
And where's Zedd?
感觉如何
How do you feel?
安然无恙
All in one piece.
可惜这符已经分家了
I wish I could say the same for the amulet.
至少它让我们安全抵达
At least it got us here safely.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
佐德如果到了艾登泽尔
If Zedd got to Aydindril
意识到我不在他旁边
and realized I wasn't with him,
他会回来找我
he'd come back for me.
也许他办不到
Maybe he can't.
我有感觉佐德带着另一半符
I have a feeling Zedd got to Aydindril
到了艾登泽尔
with the other half of this.
看看塞勒斯的遭遇 即使他到了那
Even if he did get there, look at what happened to Silas.
佐德也可能步入陷阱
Zedd could be walking into a trap.
巫师又不是好惹的
The Wizard isn't exactly defenseless.
要是我能搞到马 就能在一周之内赶到
If I can get a horse I can be there in less than a week.
你不能单独行动
You can't go alone.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我和卡拉同你一起去
Cara and I will go with you.
但是罗盘指向相反的方向
But the compass is pointing in the opposite direction.
确保佐德的安全后 我们再重新上路
And we'll follow it that way once we know Zedd is safe.
走吧
Let's go.
塞勒斯知道偷窃护身符
Silas knew that stealing the amulet
可能会令他丢掉性命
could cost him his life.
很少有人愿意做出这样的牺牲
It's a rare man willing to make such a sacrifice.
那些守卫是什么人
Who are those guards?
费恩王的手下
Prince Fyren's men.
费恩王
Prince Fyren?
凯尔顿的那个吗
Of Kelton?
拉尔王失败后
When Rahl fell,
费恩将达哈拉人赶出凯尔顿和艾登泽尔
Fyren threw the D'Harans out of Kelton and Aydindril.
然后囚禁了议员们
Then he jailed the Council members
并宣布自己为里根特大领主
and proclaimed himself "High Lord Regent."
在盖勒莫旁边的森林里
In a forest near Gallimar,
我们发现了两具印有艾登泽尔徽记
we found two bodies hanging from a tree
的尸体被挂在树上
bearing the seal of Aydindril round their necks.
费恩干的
Fyren's work.
他给一群流氓
He's given bands of hoodlums
执法的权利
the authority to enforce his laws,
大多数法律都是过时和虚构的
mostly archaic or invented,
为了征收罚款
demanding fines.
如果人们不付 或拒绝
When people can't pay, or won't,
他就会杀鸡儆猴
he makes examples out of them.
够了
I've heard enough.
费恩王在哪里
Where can I find Prince Fyren?
好吧
Well.
像你这样的淑女 会犯什么罪状
What crime could this lovely young lady possibly have committed?
私人问题
It's a private matter.
靠近点
Come closer.
怎么才能为你效劳
Tell me what I can do for you.
从我的宝座上下来
You can get out of my chair.
任您差遣 忏悔者
Command me, Confessor.
叫你的人都退下
Order your men to stand down.
谁敢伤害她就得死
Death to anyone who harms her!
忏悔圣母已经回到了艾登泽尔
The Mother Confessor has returned to Aydindril.
所有人都得听我号♥令
Everyone answers to me
否则就和费恩王一个下场
or you will meet the same fate as Prince Fyren.
我将审核他的所有法令
All of his edicts will be subject to my review.
再也不会有不公平的罚款和审判
There will be no more unjust fines or executions.
所有法令将恢复至中土之标准
The rule of law will be restored to the Midlands.
你笑什么
What are you smiling about?
没什么 我在想
Nothing. I was just thinking.
想什么
About what?
我得承认 虽然我很担心佐德
Even though I'm worried about Zedd, I have to admit,
但我还是有些庆幸 符没起作用
part of me is glad the amulet didn't work.
我一直希望我们可以一起去艾登泽尔
I always dreamed we'd go to Aydindril together.
求你 我们再也不会这样了
Please, we won't do it again.
你们亵渎了艾登泽尔的法规
You've violated the code of Aydindril.
你们要是不付罚款 就是死刑
If you don't pay your fine, you'll be put to death.
就因为我亲了她吗
For kissing her?
放他们走
Let them go.
这可不关你的事 探索者
This is none of your concern, Seeker.
我们可是被里根特赋予了权利的
We're here under the authority of the High Lord Regent of Aydindril.
放了他们 马上
Release them. Now.
不然怎样
Or what?
快跑
Get out of here!
你以为自己是忏悔者吗
You're no Confessor.
怎么回事 你怎么不忏悔他
What happened? Why didn't you confess him?
我忏悔不了
I couldn't.
什么
What?
我的法力...
My power...
消失了
it's gone.
我一直觉得不对劲
I knew I wasn't feeling right.
现在我知道为什么了
Now I know why.
一定是因为那个符
It must have been the accident with the amulet.
理查德 以前从没发生过这种事
Richard, this has never happened before.
对任何一个忏悔者 从没有过
To any Confessor. Ever.
一定有办法补救的
There has to be a way to fix it.
忏悔者的法力可不是随便就能补救的
Confessor magic isn't something you can just "Fix."
没有法力 我就不算是个忏悔者
Without it I'm-- I'm not a Confessor at all.
我们去艾登泽尔 找到佐德
We'll get to Aydindril, we'll find Zedd--
我们甚至不知道佐德是否还活着
We don't even know if Zedd's alive.
一个坏掉的符可杀不掉佐德
It takes more magic than a broken amulet to kill Zedd.
相信我
Trust me.
我问这些朋友能不能借他们的马一用
I asked our friends if we could borrow their horses.
他们没有反对
They didn't object.
越快越好 尽早找到佐德
The faster we move, the sooner we can get back to Zedd.
来吧
Come on.
费恩王的这个判决 很不公正
The sentence issued by Prince Fyren was unduly harsh.
你豁免与死
His order for your beheading is hereby overturned.
神明保佑你 忏悔圣母
Bless you, Mother Confessor.
卡兰 我们还可以做点什么
Kahlan, I believe we can do more
来弥补他的损失
to mitigate this man's loss.
等等 佐德
Just a moment, Zedd.
他的手被砍是因为他偷了粮食
His hand was removed because he stole grain.
我必须这样 我得养活我的家人
I had to. To feed my family.
但你偷了另一个家庭的粮食
But you stole that grain from another family.
是 忏悔圣母
Yes, Mother Confessor.
那根据艾登泽尔的法规
Then according to the code of Aydindril,
砍掉一只手是合理的
cutting off your hand was the fitting punishment.
我不能让巫师帮你复原
I'm afraid I can't let the Wizard restore it.
卡兰 你确定吗
Kahlan, are you sure?
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
她变了
She's changed since I last saw her.
她是今早才变的
She's changed since this morning.
我的手下已经把我
My men have returned
掠夺来的财物归还了
nearly all the fines I collected.
不得有误
They have orders not to stop
物尽方休
until they've paid everyone back.
您满意吗 主人
Have I pleased you, mistress?
暂时满意了
For now.
确保所有被释放的犯人安全回家
See to it that all the released prisoners get home safely.
遵命 主人
Yes, mistress.
佐德
Zedd.
我以为你还在安比索
I thought you'd be feasting on lamb
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表