剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
I can't remember the last time.
我都记不清上次是什么时候了
It's nice.
这样很好
I, uh-- I hope Cara's all right.
希望卡拉没事
And the boy.
还有那男孩
If anyone could take on the Sisters of the Dark,
若有人能同暗之修女较量
it's the son of Cara and Darken Rahl.
那必定是卡拉和达肯·拉尔之子
Can you imagine what that child is going to be like?
你能想象那孩子今后将长成什么样吗
Smart.
聪慧
Stubborn.
固执
Powerful.
强大
Enough to take over the world.
足以掌控世界
Who could stop him?
谁能阻止他
Our child.
我们的孩子
Well, our child would have to be a girl.
我们的孩子只能是个女孩
A girl that could take out a dozen D'Haran soldiers,
一个能消灭无数达哈拉士兵的女孩
just like her mother.
人如其母
Well, I'd want her to have a good heart,
我希望她心地善良
like her father.
人如其父
Well, I would want her to have her mother's eyes.
我希望她继承母亲的眼睛
No. No.
不
I'd want her to have your eyes.
我希望她继承你的眼睛
Richard.
理查德
We can't. It's all right.
我们不能 没事的
It's just a kiss.
只是一吻
And Zedd and Cara aren't here.
而且佐德和卡拉不在
That's the problem.
问题就是他们不在
When they're with us it's easy for me
有他们在场 我可以轻易克制自己
not to grab you and kiss you,
不去抱你吻你
but without them,
但他们不在
there's nothing stopping us except good judgment.
除了良好的自♥制♥力 没有什么能阻止我们
When you kiss me like that, I--
你这样亲吻我 我...
I feel that judgment slipping away.
我觉得自己丧失了自♥制♥力
It's a good thing the Wizard sleeps so soundly.
巫师鼾声如雷倒是好事
If we move quickly we can reach Eritrane
若我们行动快些 能在日落前
and rescue the child before nightfall.
赶到艾特瑞山 救出那孩子
And then you'll go back to the Seeker and his quest?
然后你会回到探索者身边 任他差遣
Yes.
对
You don't have to.
你不必如此
You could stay with me.
你可以跟我在一起
We could raise the Lord Rahl together.
我们可以一起抚养拉尔王
Richard is the Lord Rahl.
理查德就是拉尔王
Cara, you led the charge at Pallus Ridge.
卡拉 帕卢斯桥一战你曾冲锋在前
You were merciless at Valeria.
当年在维雷拉那么冷酷无情
You once swore to kill the man you now serve.
你曾发誓要杀掉现在效忠的这个男人
What happened to you?
你到底怎么了
Richard.
因为理查德
The Seeker could use a fighter as strong as you, Dahlia.
达丽雅 探索者需要你这样强大的战士
We could serve him together.
我们可以共同效忠于他
I should wake Zedd.
我该叫醒佐德了
Oh, it's beautiful.
真美
Look at the compass.
看罗盘
You must be the Seeker.
你一定就是探索者了
Yes.
正是
Bless the Creator
赞美造物者
whose light and wisdom are eternal.
汝之圣光与灵智不朽
Who are you?
你们是谁
My name is Asa.
我是埃萨
We've been waiting for you for a very long time.
我们已经恭候你们多时了
The Stone of Tears.
泪之石
In the beginning of time,
在创世之初
the Creator asked us to be the Guardians of the Stone.
造物者封我们为泪之石的守卫者
She knew, in her infinite wisdom, that one day,
她以无穷的智慧 预知未来的某一天
the Keeper would wage war on the living.
守护者会向生灵宣战
She told us that a Seeker and Confessor would come
她告诉我们 探索者和忏悔者会来
to preserve the precious life she created.
保护她创造的一切宝贵生灵
We've waited thousands of years for you.
我们已等待千年之久
Your ancestors would be very proud.
你们的祖先一定会很骄傲的
We have no ancestors.
我们没有祖先
I don't understand.
我不明白
We're the same people to whom the Creator gave the Stone
千年之前 造物者就是将泪之石
thousands of years ago.
交给了我们
You're the first generation.
你们是第一代
How is that possible?
这怎么可能呢
The Stone's magic has protected us
泪之石的魔力保护着我们
and kept us from aging.
让我们青春永驻
Bless the Creator who gave us the Stone.
感谢造物者 赐予我们泪之石
We've prepared a cottage and a hot meal.
我们已备好寒舍和热饭
Elodie will take you. Thank you.
埃洛蒂会带你们去 谢谢你
But we can't stay.
可是我们不能留下
I need to get the Stone
我必须尽快把泪之石
to the Pillars of Creation as quickly as we can.
带去创世之柱
The Pillars of Creation?
创世之柱
The Scroll of Valdaire said I had to take it there
瓦戴尔卷轴上说我必须把它带到那儿去
to seal the rift to the Underworld.
以封闭冥界的裂缝
I don't know anything about a scroll.
我不知道卷轴的事
But the rift to the Underworld can never be sealed.
可是冥界的裂缝是永远无法封闭的
This valley will be protected from the Keeper's destruction.
这个山谷不会受到守护者的侵害
So the Stone must stay right here with us.
所以泪之石必须留在这里 与我们同在
And so must you.
你们也是
We came here to save the world of the living,
我们来到这里是为了拯救人界
not to hide from the Keeper.
而不是为了躲避守护者
The compass led you here, didn't it?
罗盘带你们来到这里 不是吗
Yes, but--
是的 不过...
The compass was a gift from the Creator.
罗盘是造物者赐予你们的礼物
One of our own, Ulrich,
乌里克 我们中的一员
sacrificed his eternal life
奉献了他的永生
and carried the compass out of the valley
把罗盘带出了山谷
so that when the end was near
就为了在末日降临时
you would find it, Seeker,
让探索者找到它
and be led back to us.
并由它带领 重返此地
We found the compass in the tomb of the first Abbot of Ulrich.
罗盘当时在乌里克第一任主教的墓里
The order must have been named after him.
教团一定就是以他命名的
I know nothing about orders and abbots,
我不知道任何关于教团或者主教的事
but I know you will save the world.
但是我知道你会拯救世界
How?
怎么拯救
In time, after the destruction is over,
当一切毁灭结束的时候
you and the Mother Confessor
你和忏悔圣母
will leave our valley
会离开我们的山谷
and begin the world anew.
然后重新创造世界
We can't have children.
我们不能生儿育女
That's why we need you.
所以只能靠你们
Your children will be the new first generation.
你们的子女将成为新的第一代
That is the Creator's will.
这是造物者的意愿
Even if this is true, I don't believe the Creator
就算这是真的 我也不相信造物者
wants everyone else in the world to die.
任由众生毁灭 而无动于衷
Since you are here,
既然你们已在此
it means the world's already been corrupted by the Keeper.
那说明世界已经被守护者侵蚀了
The people are wicked.
世人皆邪恶之徒
You don't need to mourn their loss.
不必为他们的消逝感到惋惜
That's not true.
你说错了
There are good people in the world.
世上仍有良善之人
Asa.
埃萨
We haven't left this valley or seen the Creator
我们没有离开山谷 没有见过造物者
for thousands of years.
已有千年之久了
Maybe they know more about the outside than we do.
关于外界 也许他们知道的比我们多
The Creator has told us all we need to know.
造物者已经告诉了我们需要知道的一切
But I can't let the rest of the world fall to the Keeper.
但我不能苟且偷生 让人界落入守护者之手
Not if there's a chance to save it.
只要还有一线希望 我都不会放弃
If you take the Stone out of this valley
如果你把泪之石带出了山谷
and fail to stop the Keeper,
可又没能阻止守护者
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表