剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
We've been at it for hours.
已经挖了好几个小时
We can't just sit here and do nothing.
我们不能坐以待毙
We'll have run out of air
等不到挖出通道
long before we dig our way out of here.
我们就窒息而死了
It's not helping that these torches are burning air
情况不妙 那些火把
faster than we are.
消耗了太多空气
Then we'll have to find a way to snuff them out.
我们必须想办法熄灭它
I can almost reach it.
我就快够到了
Stand on your toes.
踮起你的脚尖
I am.
我踮着呢
The torches are using less air than we are
我们这样折腾还不如
trying to knock them out.
让火把烧着呢
Why would Cormac have done this?
柯麦可为何要这样做
He was always such a kind soul.
他曾是那么善良的人
He must've found out you rigged the lottery.
他肯定发现你在抽签时做了手脚
That's preposterous!
这太可笑了
They're made of lighter metal
其他人的军牌比名单上
than the tiles of the men on the list.
那五个人的要轻
Which is why they were never chosen to fight.
所以他们从未被抽中
Their tiles were heavier,
他们的军牌要沉一些
so you knew which ones not to draw from the cauldron.
如此一来你就知道哪些不该抽
You could feel the difference.
你能感觉出差别
How could you do this?
你怎么能这样
I loved you too much to risk losing you.
我太爱你了 不能让你去冒生命危险
Did Cormac love his sons any less?
难道柯麦克不爱他的儿子吗
Erik, you're a virtuous man.
艾力克 你是个善良的人
Educated.
受过良好教育
One day you will be a great leader.
终有一天会成为伟大的领袖
Dunshire needs you alive
和魔术师的儿子相比
more than it needs the son of a conjurer.
丹夏尔更需要你
I knew Cormac's sons.
我认识柯麦克的五个儿子
They were good men.
他们都是好人
And they certainly didn't deserve to die in my place.
他们不该替我去死
And now your actions may cost Kahlan and Cara their lives.
而你的行为还可能害死卡兰和卡拉
How can you judge me, Wizard?
你有何权利批评我 巫师
When you learned of the impending massacre at Brennidon,
当你得知本尼顿面临屠♥杀♥时
did you save every child that was in danger?
是否每一个孩子你都会救呢
Of course not.
当然没有
You saved the most important one. Him.
你只救了最重要的一个 就是他
It may be distasteful to say, but it is the truth.
尽管很难让人接受 但却是事实
Your life is worth more than others.
你的性命远比其他人重要
Is it worth more than that of the Mother Confessor?
难道比忏悔圣母的性命还重要吗
Because that's who the Seeker should be trying to save.
探索者该去营救的人是她
Not us.
并非我们
We can do both if we find Cormac.
如果找到柯麦克就都解决了
We'll wait outside and guard the entrance.
我们在外面守住入口
When the Nygaax comes for you and the others,
当裹尸怪来找你们的时候
we'll be waiting.
我们就守株待兔
There may be a way we can make it lead us back to Cormac.
或许可以让它带我们去找柯麦克
Then we can force him to tell us where Kahlan and Cara are.
然后逼他说出囚禁卡兰和卡拉的地方
But we'll have to do it quickly.
不过我们得快点了
In the meantime, bar all the doors.
还有 守住所有的门
Keep all the men on the list safe.
好好保护那五个人
That won't be possible.
不太可能了
Henrik didn't trust you, Seeker.
探索者 汉里克不相信你
He was afraid you'd kill us
他担心你会为了救朋友
if you were desperate to save your friends.
而将我们杀死
So he took a horse and fled.
所以他骑马跑了
He could be headed right into the path of the Nygaax.
他很可能会在路上碰到裹尸怪
No! Please!
别 求你了
Help me.
救命啊
Thank you for...
谢谢你
saving me from the creature.
从怪物手里救了我
He's dead.
他已经死了
What did he mean, "Thank you for saving me from the creature"?
他那样说是什么意思
I'm not sure.
我不清楚
Zedd!
佐德
Zedd!
佐德
Zedd.
佐德
Zedd!
佐德
Zedd! You can fight this.
佐德 你能战胜它的
Zedd!
佐德
Are you all right? I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
This man survived for centuries?
这个人已经活了数百年
How is that possible?
怎么可能
The Nygaax's magic is in the bandages.
裹尸怪的魔力附着于绷带之中
They must've kept this man alive.
使裹在里面的人活到现在
Then there's a chance to save the Wizard.
那么还有机会救回巫师
Yes.
是的
But the bandages only unwrapped
只有里面的人濒临死亡时
once the man trapped inside was dying.
绷带才会自行解开
We need to find a way to free Zedd without killing him.
我们得在不杀死佐德的情况下救回他
Warn the Duke.
去通知公爵
Tell him what happened here.
告诉他这一切
And if they try to kill the Nygaax, they'll only kill Zedd.
如果他杀死裹尸怪 死的其实只是佐德
And Kahlan and Cara?
那卡兰和卡拉怎么办
They don't have much time.
她们的时间不多了
Which is why we need to find Cormac.
所以我们要快点找到柯麦克
He's the only one who knows where they are.
只有他知道她们的位置
We'll follow the creature's tracks back to him.
我们可以循着裹尸怪的踪迹找到他
How can you be sure it's headed back to Cormac?
你如何确定它会回到柯麦克那里
It took Henrik's body. According to your story,
它带走了汉里克的尸体 据你所说
it lays its victims at its master's feet.
它会把尸体送到主人脚下
The Wizard shouldn't have tried to stop you.
巫师真不该阻止你
But you've done well.
不过你干得很好
Now continue your task,
现在继续你的任务
and bring me the other four cowards.
把另外四个懦夫也带过来
The air's getting thinner.
空气越来越稀薄了
There's one way to double how long it lasts.
有个办法能节省一半空气
Kill me.
杀了我
Has the lack of air driven you mad?
你是不是憋坏了脑子
It could give Richard the time he needs to find us.
这样理查德才有时间找到我们
And when he does, you can give me the Breath of Life.
等他找来 你再用生命之息救我
As tempting as the offer to kill you may be...
杀死你这个提议的确不错...
Richard would never forgive me if I let you die.
但是如果杀了你 理查德永远不会原谅我
But I'd only be dead for a short time.
我只是暂时死亡而已
And then you could bring me back.
你到时能救活我
It's too big a risk.
太冒险了
We don't know how long
我们都不知道
it's gonna take Richard to find us.
理查德要多久才能找到我们
But there is another way.
不过还有个办法
I'll die instead.
让我死
I can't bring you back.
我可救不活你
But you can live.
但是你能活下去
Cara, no.
卡拉 不要
If you die your death would be final.
要是你死了就再也活不过来了
Better one of us than both of us.
死一个总比死两个好
I'm sorry I've disappointed you.
抱歉 我让你失望了
But I did what I thought was best for Dunshire.
但是我所做的一切也是为了丹夏尔
And how much did your rich friends pay you
那些有钱人给了你多少好处
to keep their sons out of the army?
让他们的儿子免于参战
So you did do it for money.
你就是为了钱
What, you think it was for me?
你以为是我拿了钱
All these years of war against D'Hara emptied our coffers.
这些年与达哈拉作战掏空了金库
That money was used to equip our soldiers with weapons and armor.
那些钱都是用来给士兵配备武器和盔甲
We didn't stand a chance against the D'Harans without it.
没有钱 达哈拉之战就永无胜算
My parents' gold bought a lot of steel.
我父母的钱用来买♥♥了很多钢铁
You knew?
你知道
Don't be so naive, Erik.
别那么幼稚 艾力克
You thought it was just a coincidence
你以为我们年年免于参战
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表