剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on Legend of the Seeker.
《探索者传说》前情提要
The only way to close the rift is the way the Creator
闭合裂缝的唯一方法是借助造物者之力
sealed the Underworld. The Stone of Tears.
封印冥界 泪之石
I think it's a compass.
这是个罗盘
This orb will guide the Seeker's way.
这个小球指引探索者的方向
To what? Hopefully the Stone of Tears.
去哪里 希望是找到泪之石吧
Richard, we can't trust her.
理查德 我们不能相信她
Twice now she's proven herself to me. I can use her.
她两次向我证明忠心 我可以相信她
I consider you to be my friend.
我视你为知己
I serve Richard.
我只为理查德效劳
Suddenly you wanna defeat the Keeper?
你突然回心转意 想要对付守护者了
I want to live again.
我想获得重生
Sister Marianna,
修女玛丽安娜
Darken Rahl has betrayed me.
达肯·拉尔背叛了我
What do you ask of us?
您有什么命令
Send him back to me.
把他送到我这里来
I have no intention of going back.
我无意返回冥界
The only reason you want to save the world
你拯救世界原来只是为了
is to save yourself.
救赎自己
I'm sure I'll see you again, brother.
我想我们会再见面的 弟弟
I'm sure you will.
一定会的
Richard Cypher, you are the true Seeker.
理查德·赛弗 你是真正的探索者
Cara, it's me.
卡拉 是我
Dahlia?
达丽雅
You know her?
你认识她
We served together for many years.
我们一起共事过很多年
Why were you following us?
你为何跟踪我们
The true Lord Rahl is in danger.
真正的拉尔王有危险了
I need your help to save him.
我需要你帮忙去救他
Darken Rahl may have used magic
达肯·拉尔确实
to come back to the world of the living,
使用魔法回到了人界
but Richard is the true Lord Rahl.
但理查德才是真正的拉尔王
I'm not talking about Darken Rahl.
我说的不是达肯·拉尔
Or the Seeker.
也不是探索者
I'm talking about your son.
我是指你的儿子
You have a son?
你有儿子
Many Mord-Sith bear children.
很多痛苦使者都生过子女
But not many bear children fathered by Darken Rahl.
但生下达肯·拉尔之子的人并不多
Why didn't you ever tell us?
你为什么从没告诉过我们
It wasn't important.
这并不重要
What happened to the child?
那孩子怎么样了
He was taken from me at birth.
他一出生就被带走了
Oh, Cara, I'm so sorry.
卡拉 我感到很遗憾
Don't be.
没必要
It was considered an honor to be chosen by Lord Rahl.
能够被拉尔王选中 在当时是一种荣耀
Do you know where the baby was taken?
你知道孩子被带到哪里了吗
Male children born to Mord-Sith
痛苦使者生的男孩
are sent to be raised by the Dragon Corps
会被送到龙军团那里养大
to learn to fight for D'Hara.
然后为达哈拉而战
When Darken Rahl died,
达肯·拉尔死后
my Sisters and I went to find the boy.
我和姐姐去找到了那个孩子
We took him back to our temple
我们把他带回圣堂
and served him like the true Lord Rahl he will one day become.
尽心侍奉 等待他有朝一日君临天下
But a week ago,
但一周前
our temple was raided by Sisters of the Dark.
圣堂遭到了暗之修女的袭击
The Sisters' powers are useless against Mord-Sith.
修女的法力在痛苦使者面前完全不值一提
We thought so too, but they've grown stronger.
我们也这么认为 但她们变强大了
We couldn't repel their magic.
我们无力抵抗她们的法力
I was the only Mord-Sith to survive.
我是唯一幸存的痛苦使者
The Sisters took the boy.
修女们带走了男孩
Where?
带到哪里
I tracked them to a retreat in the hills of Eritrane,
我一直跟踪到了艾特瑞山
but I knew I wouldn't be able to rescue him on my own.
但我知道 单枪匹马是无法救出他的
so I came to find you.
所以才来找你
We have more important things to do
我们有比寻找失踪小孩
than chase after a missing child.
更重要的事
Cara, there's nothing more important than your son.
卡拉 没有比你儿子更重要的事了
He's the future of D'Hara,
他是达哈拉的未来
and he needs your help.
他需要你的帮助
You know I can't read a Mord-Sith.
我的读心术对痛苦使者没有用
Do you think we can trust her?
你认为我们能相信她吗
I've known her for a long time.
我认识她很久了
Before we were Mord-Sith, we were schoolmates.
在做痛苦使者之前 我们是同学
She was taken from Stowecroft too.
原来她也来自斯德科弗
If there's even a chance she's telling the truth,
只要她的话有万分之一的真实性
we need to find this boy.
我们就要去找这个孩子
What we need to find is the Stone of Tears.
我们要找的是泪之石
This could be a trap set by the Sisters of the Dark
这可能是暗之修女设下的陷阱
to take you away from your quest.
以阻碍你完成任务
Cara, we're talking about a child.
卡拉 这关乎到一个孩子
Your son.
你的孩子
He means nothing to me.
他对我来说什么也不是
Whether you care for him or not, the child is out there.
不论你关心他与否 孩子都存在
A child with Rahl blood,
一个拥有拉尔血统的孩子
possibly Rahl magic.
很可能也拥有拉尔的法力
If Sisters of the Dark have him,
修女们既然劫走他
there's no telling what nefarious purpose they have for him.
十之八♥九♥会有什么邪恶的企图
Zedd, go with Cara.
佐德 你和卡拉一起去
If Sisters of the Dark have learned new magic,
如果暗之修女有了新的法术
she may need your help.
她可能需要你的帮助
Kahlan and I will keep following the compass.
卡兰和我会继续按罗盘的指示走
We'll catch up with you just as soon as we can.
我们会尽快赶上的
And the Seeker defeated Darken Rahl,
之后 探索者战胜了达肯·拉尔
and the people were freed forever from his cruelty.
人们永远摆脱了他的残暴统治
That's a lovely story.
这故事真不错
Tell me another one.
再讲一个
Do you want to hear my favorite?
想听听我最喜欢的故事吗
I want to hear all your stories.
洗耳恭听
It's about a man who loves a woman so much
这故事讲述了一个男人 深爱着一个女人
that he would give his life twice over just to hold her.
他愿意付出全部的生命 只为拥有她
I know that one.
这故事我知道
It doesn't end the way you want it to.
结局不尽如人意
Elodie, I would swim across an ocean.
埃洛蒂 我愿赴汤蹈火
I would slay dragons.
我愿斩妖屠龙
Anything to touch you just once.
只要能轻触你的肌肤 任何事我都在所不辞
Elodie.
埃洛蒂
I have to go.
我得走了
Wait.
等等
When will I--?
我何时才能...
Who were you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
I was just praying to the Creator.
我在向造物主祈祷
And she has heard your prayers.
她听到了你的祷告
The Seeker is getting close.
探索者快到了
The compass is telling us to go straight ahead.
罗盘让我们直走
That's impossible.
此路不通啊
Maybe not.
不一定
Does he always sleep so loudly?
他睡觉总是这么鼾声如雷吗
If I were a Wizard traveling with two Mord-Sith,
若我是个巫师 与两个痛苦使者同行
I'd sleep with one eye open.
睡觉时定会睁只眼闭只眼
Zedd trusts me.
佐德信任我
He doesn't question your loyalties?
他没有质疑过你的忠诚吗
He has no reason to.
他无需质疑
I'm glad you decided to come with me.
很高兴你决定与我一同前来
I came because Richard ordered me to.
我来是奉了理查德之命
Are you sorry you did?
你后悔来了吗
No.
不
Neither am I.
我也一样
This isn't so bad.
这样也不错
Sleeping in a cold, dark cave?
你是指睡在冰冷黑暗的洞穴里吗
Being alone together.
起码可以独处
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表