剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
我想我看上去应该不像你的祖父了吧
Well, I guess I don't look like your grandfather anymore.
噢 是你啊
Oh. it's you.
你袖子里可真是
Well, you certainly have a lot
藏了不少把戏啊
Of tricks up your sleeve. heh.
你为什么要把时间浪费在这只老鼠身上呢
What are you wasting your time on a mouse like this for?
噢 他可不是老鼠
Oh, he is hardly a mouse.
你是想讨好我吗
Are you trying to impress me?
怎么了
What is it?
你干嘛这么看着我
Why are you looking at me that way?
当我第一次看见你的时候
When I first saw you,
我就觉得你可能就是我正在寻找的公主
I thought you might be the princess I was looking for.
不过穿成这样 我可不确定
But I don't know, dressed like that.
一个如此自重的公主
And what self-respecting princess
身边怎么能没有男仆呢
Goes around without a footman...
还有女侍从
And ladies in waiting?
重要的是
Well, the real question is,
一个公主的身边
What kind of princess
怎么能缺少王子的陪伴呢
Goes around without a prince?
喜欢这里的景色吗
Do you like the view?
非常喜欢
Very much.
那么欢迎来到你新的宫殿
Then allow me to welcome you to your new palace.
我没看到有宫殿啊
I don't see a palace.
目前还没
Not yet.
女孩
Girls?
对啊 差不多有半打吧
Mm. Half a dozen of them.
在他身边转来转去
Hanging all over him.
然后他就消失了
And then he disappeared.
我可找了他一整晚
I've been searching for him all night.
看
Look.
看来我们知道佐德在哪儿了
I guess we know where Zedd is.
走吧
Let's go.
你觉得它够不够雄伟壮丽呢
Does this meet with your majesty's approval?
绝对够了
I think it will do.
我们到那之后 如何让佐德喝下解药呢
Once we get there, how do we get Zedd to drink the potion?
你不会有机会靠近他的
You won't be able to get near him.
休塔
Shota.
他觉得你们是他的敌人
He thinks you're his enemies.
他会对你们赶尽杀绝的
He'll obliterate you.
我不知道你对他做了什么
I don't know what you did to him,
动机又是什么
Or why,
不过在他做出一些害人害己的事之前
But I'm gonna stop him
我会阻止他
Before he hurts somebody or himself.
光用一些破花烂根
Oh, just because you have flowers and roots
还有萨德林的角
And a shadrin's horn,
可消除不掉我的魔咒
That doesn't mean you can reverse my spell.
解铃还需系铃人
What I have done, only I can undo.
那就去解开魔咒
Then do it.
我会的
Oh, heh, I will.
不过要在他指命新的探索者之后
After he has named a new seeker.
什么
What?
原来他没告诉你们那个预言的事
He hasn't told you about the prophecy.
什么预言
What prophecy?
一个月之前 我告诉他
A month ago I told him that it was written
预言圣殿里写道 理查德·塞弗无法完成
In the halls of prophecy that richard cypher will fail
战胜看守者的使命
In his quest to defeat the keeper.
怎么会失败 你什么意思
Fail how? What do you mean?
我不在乎什么预言
I don't care about prophecy,
也没时间管你的那些谜题和把戏
And I don't have time for your riddles and tricks.
我的预言从没失败过
None of my prophecies have ever proved false.
我求他重新指名一个探索者
I begged zedd to name a new seeker,
不过他被自己和你的这种祖孙之情
But he was too blinded by his sentimental attachment
蒙蔽了双眼
To his grandson.
我本以为 如果我剥去了他的记忆
I hoped that if I stripped him of his memories,
那我或许可以说服他做一些不得不做的事
I might convince him to do what had to be done.
理查德就是探索者
Richard is the seeker.
他是你的心上人 你当然这么说了
Of course you'd say that about the man who you love.
我可不是来寻求你们的帮助的
But I didn't come here expecting your help.
我是来找你帮忙的
I came hoping for yours.
我凭什么要帮你
Why would I help you?
因为你不在乎谁被冠上探索者之名
Because you don't care who bears the name of seeker,
你只想拯救理查德·拉尔
You only care about protecting richard rahl.
可如果让他继续这个注定将会失败的使命
But if he continues on this doomed quest,
守护者会获得胜利 那么
The keeper will win, and he will die
他和全世界的人都会死
Along with everyone else in the world.
佐德不能对你施用魔法
Now, Zedd can't use his magic against you.
如果你制♥服♥他
If you subdue him,
那我就可以逼迫他做他该做的事
Then I can force him to do what must be done.
真有趣 人们一直咒骂痛苦使者
Funny, how people always curse the mord-sith,
除非等到他们有所需求的时候
Until they need one.
你想不想理查德保住性命呢
Do you want Richard to live or don't you?
你说的对
You're right.
男巫们不能对痛苦使者施用魔法
Wizards can't use their magic against a mord-sith.
女巫也一样
And neither can witches.
要避免这种事再次发生 只有一条路
There is only one way to stop that from happening again,
解开你给佐德施下的魔咒
Undo the spell you put on Zedd.
伟大的巫师 不管我们给他们多少
No matter how much we give them, great wizard,
达贡之王总是得寸进尺
Drago always wants more.
我向你 和所有冬之静地的子民们发誓
I swear to you, sir, and to all citizens of winterhaven,
这个城市绝不允许如此残忍♥事情再次发生
Such cruelty will never again be tolerated in this city.
他们已经毁了我所有的货物
They've destroyed all my wares,
我的孩子们会挨饿的
My children will go hungry.
如果你能帮帮我们的话
If there's something you can do to help...
哈哈 谢谢您 谢谢您 伟大的巫师
Ha-ha! thank you, thank you, great wizard.
莫妮卡 您能收下这个小东西
Monica. Will you accept this trifle,
作为与我为友的谢礼
In thanks for befriending me
当我还是个一身褴褛一无所有的老头时
When I was a ragged old man with no castle to my name?
这非常美丽 伟大的巫师
It's very beautiful, great wizard.
但是冬之静地有麻烦了
But there's trouble in Winterhaven
任何不朽的珠宝都不能拯救
That all the jewels of athanasia can't fix.
死神回到了人间
The dead coming back to life,
在人们的家里屠♥杀♥人♥民♥
Murdering people in their homes.
人们说这是守护者干的
The keeper's work, people say.
大地上遍地都是裂缝
Same for the cracks in the ground, opening up all over.
冥界与人界的隔膜
A tear in the veil between the underworld
被撕裂
And the land of the living.
在城墙之外就有一处裂缝
There's a rift just outside the walls of the city.
上个星期有怪物从里面爬出来
A monster crawled out of it last week,
残杀了我的两个常客
Slaughtered two of my best customers,
就在他们回村子的路上
On their way back to their village.
您得帮帮我们
You have to help us.
要帮你们封印裂缝 打倒守护者
To help you seal the rift, and defeat the keeper,
我们需要泪之石
We need to find the stone of tears.
而要找到泪之石 我们需要探索者
And to find the stone of tears, we need a seeker.
是的 理查德·塞弗
Yes. Richard Cypher.
恐怕我们不能指望理查德·塞弗了
Hm, I'm afraid we can't rely on Richard Cypher.
有一个预言断言他必将失败
There's a prophecy that says he's destined to fail.
别灰心 我们会有新的探索者
Don't worry, we'll have a new seeker.
只有一流巫师能够任命一个
Only a wizard of the first order can name one,
而幸运的是 我就是这样的巫师
And fortunately, I am such a wizard.
您要任命谁
Who will you name?
作为一流巫师
As wizard of the first order,
我特此将真理探索者之名
I hereby name as seeker of truth
和圣剑的携带者之誉授予...
And bearer of the sword...
佐德缪斯·祖·佐伦德
Zeddicus zu'l zorander!
好诶
Yes.
这罗盘指引探索者的路
The compass points the seeker's way.
我的公主和我将会暂时分开
My princess and I will depart at once
去寻找泪之石
On the quest for the stone of tears.
筹备马匹给养
Secure horses and provisions
给所有愿意追随我们的人
For all those who wish to accompany us.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表