剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
If not, then the Seeker will be searching for the source.
如果是那样 探索者一定会和卡拉蒂斯
And he travels with the son of Carracticus.
之子一起去寻找秘影之水的源头
They will find it.
他们终会找到的
Send me back again, My Lord, and I'll stop them.
再赐我一次机会吧 殿下 我可以阻止他们
I'm afraid it's much too late for you, Eagan.
我恐怕太迟了 伊根
Now give me one good reason I shouldn't incinerate you too.
拜托也给我一个不把你烧成灰的理由
Who are you to question me?
你算老几在这里和我叫嚣
You said you were going to come back
你说过打败达肯·拉尔之后
After Darken Rahl was defeated, but you didn't.
就会回家 可你没有
Maybe you haven't heard, but the Keeper of the Underworld
或许你没听说过 冥界的守护者正在
is waging war on the Land of the Living.
筹划着涂炭世上所有的生灵
I know all about it. And I was trying to do my part,
我当然知道 所以我也尽力在做份内的事情
by curing banelings.
比如说 救治虫蛉
Where did you find this cure anyway?
你是在哪里找到那药水的
I was planting a new row of squash in the back garden.
我正在后院种南瓜
My spade struck the crate.
铁锹铲到了一个木箱
Father must have buried it there a long time ago.
父亲一定是把它埋在那很久了
Father.
父亲
Was it Shadow Water?
那是秘影之水吧
You knew about it?
你知道那个
There was a rumor, when I was training to be a Wizard,
在我受训成为一名巫师时 有个传言说
That Father had found the source and was experimenting with it.
父亲已经发现了源头并在实验它的效力
Using it to bring the dead back to life.
使用它可以让人起死回生
But that kind of dark magic is taboo for a Wizard.
可是此类黑魔法一向为正统巫师所禁忌
I was upset.
这令我很不安
I went to him, he said it was a lie
我马上跑去父亲那里 他告诉我说
Concocted by his enemies to discredit him.
那不过是敌人捏造来诋毁他的谎言
And I believed him.
我相信了他说的话
Is there more? Only a few drops.
还有剩余的吗 仅有几滴而已
I don't know if there's even enough to cure anyone.
我不知道是否还够治愈一个人的
Can you make more?
你能再制♥造♥一些吗
It can't be conjured.
此药水并非配制而来
Only found.
只能去寻找
If I remember correctly...
如果我没有记错的话...
You have an apparatus that makes magical maps.
你有一套绘制魔法地图的仪器
I was making a map a few months ago,
几个月前 当我绘制地图的时候
and suddenly it jammed.
它突然卡住了
It hasn't worked since.
从那以后它就不再工作了
It's not broken, it's spelled.
它没有损坏 只是被下咒了
No doubt by a dissatisfied customer.
肯定是被一个不满意的客人
Harlan. I warned him that map would take him
哈兰 我警告过他那张地图会带他
through the Forest of the Greel Mites.
穿过格里尔蛛虱森林
He blamed me for the rash.
他却因为被蛛虱叮咬的皮疹责怪我
Spiteful old conjurer.
记仇的老神棍
Good as new.
完好如新
The source.
源头所在
We should be able to get there in two days, maybe three.
我们到那要两天 也许三天
Three days?
三天吗
We got lucky.
我们算幸运了
It could have been a lot farther.
要不然会跑更远的
I want to go with you.
我想跟你们一起去
So you can bottle the water and sell it?
然后你就能继续把它装瓶出♥售♥了吗
You're right, Zedd, I've been selfish and short-sighted,
没错 佐德 我是个自私浅薄的人
But this cure could make a big difference.
可这次不同以往
You already have a quest.
你有重任在身
You don't have time to pass out Shadow Water
没有时间给遍布中土的虫蛉
To banelings across the Midlands. But I do.
分发秘影之水 但是我可以
Please, brother.
求你了 哥哥
Give me a chance to do something good
给我个机会再去做些善事
and maybe the world will remember both sons
或许后世会缅记伟大的卡拉蒂斯·佐伦德
of the great Carracticus Zorander.
有两个为父增光儿子
Having an early breakfast, I see.
看来早餐提前了
What do you want?
你想干什么
I'm hungry.
我饿了
We don't feed beggars.
我们不施舍乞丐
Your mother must have neglected to teach you manners.
你母亲没教过你待人的礼数吗
Or maybe she didn't have any herself.
抑或她自己就很轻薄无礼吧
I'm going to enjoy killing you.
我很乐意弄死你
Unfortunately for you...
只可惜...
I'm already dead.
我已经是个死人了
She's a baneling!
她是虫蛉
Now throw his body on that fire, or I kill you too.
把他的尸体烧掉 否则我把你也杀了
How are you enjoying working for me again?
再次为我效力感觉如何
I serve Richard.
我只为理查德效劳
What a hard-headed girl you always were.
你还是那么顽固
But your first obligation is to me now.
可你现在首先要对我负责
And I believe you still owe me a soul for today.
而我确信你今天还欠我一个灵魂
I know the rules.
我知道规则
Then why are you just sitting here by the fire,
可是为何在你大限将近之时
when your time is nearly running out?
还有闲情逸致坐在这里烤火呢
Don't tell me you've given up on being a baneling already?
别告诉我你已决意放弃做一个虫蛉了
It's harder than you thought it would be, isn't it?
这比你想的要困难许多 对吧
You were lucky to find a nasty D'Haran to kill last night,
昨晚你很幸运的杀掉达哈拉的走卒以交账
But... now, here you are,
可是... 如今 你看看
Leagues from the nearest town with nobody to kill.
即便最近的城镇也无人可杀了
Except them.
除了他们
Well, I knew this would happen.
好了 我知道你会陷入这种窘境
But I am prepared to offer you a way out.
所以我为你准备了另一条出路
Tell me where the Shadow Water source is,
只要告诉我秘影之水的源头所在
and you will never have to kill again.
你就再也不用杀人了
I don't have to tell you anything.
我什么都不会告诉你的
That's not part of our agreement.
因为那并非我们协议的一部分
Very well.
相当好
But you are going to have to kill one of them.
那样的话 你就得杀死他们其中一员了
You really should give old Thaddicus a thought.
你其实不必在意老家伙塔德缪斯
He hasn't amounted to much in life.
他的存在没有意义
He never was any good to anyone.
他无益于任何人
Thaddicus.
塔德缪斯
Help me get some firewood.
帮我找些生火的木柴
But it's not even light yet.
可是天还没亮呢
It will be soon.
天就快亮了
And the others will want breakfast.
大家都要吃早餐的
We're going to get some more wood.
我们去再弄些木柴来
That dried birch will burn well.
干燥的桦木枝易燃耐烧
He never was any good to anyone.
他无益于任何人
Give me a chance to do something good.
给我个机会再去做些善事
Maybe the world will remember both sons
伟大的卡拉蒂斯·佐伦德的两个儿子
of the great Carracticus Zorander.
或许都会名流青史的
What's wrong?
出什么事了
You-- Help! Zedd, help!
你 救命 佐德
Help!
救命
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
What happened? She's a baneling!
出什么事了 她是一个虫蛉
Cara.
卡拉
When?
什么时候的事
Three days ago.
三天以前
I've already killed twice.
我已经杀过两个人了
You died in the fight with that driver.
和马车夫搏斗时就已经死了
Rahl offered you the deal.
拉尔为你提供了出路
I asked him to make me a baneling.
是我让他把我变成虫蛉的
Why?
为什么
I had to get back,
我必须要回来
to tell you where the kidnappers had taken the captives.
告诉你们绑♥架♥者把俘虏带到哪里去
And I had to protect you.
同时我必须回来保护你
You, Richard.
就是你 理查德
But I'm no use to you like this.
但我这个样子对你毫无用处
I almost killed Thaddicus.
我差点杀了塔德缪斯
I was looking at the map.
我刚才在看地图
There's a faster way to the source,
有条近路可以更快到源头
a canyon pass.
可以穿越峡谷
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表