剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
Richard Cypher, you are the true Seeker.
理查德·塞弗 你是真正的探索者
Lord Rahl.
拉尔陛下
Have you brought what I asked for?
我要的东西带来了吗
The Scroll of Valdaire.
瓦戴尔卷轴
Did the Seeker read it?
没让探索者看到内容吧
I took it from him before he could break the seal.
在他打开封印前 我先抢到手了
Then he still has no idea what to do
那他就算找到了泪之石
with the Stone of Tears when he finds it.
也对它束手无策
And he never will.
那就将其销毁吧
No!
不行
Do not destroy it.
不要毁掉它
It is the Keeper's will that you take the scroll
守护者意图让你带着卷轴
to the Mord-Sith temple at Jandralyn,
前往武士圣堂
without breaking the seal.
完好无损地交给痛苦使者
They will deliver it into my hands, and my hands only.
届时卷轴自会落入我囊中 唯我独有
In the World of the Living, you are nothing more than a spirit.
人界之中 您不过是灵体孤存
Into what hands am I to deliver it?
教我如何完成任务呢
If I were you, Marianna, I would worry more
玛丽安娜 如果我是你
about making sure that the Seeker does not kill you
我会更在意如何安全抵达武士圣堂
and take the scroll bere you reach Jandralyn.
而不被探索者一行人半路斩杀
Because I am quite certain that my intrepid brother Richard
我确信 勇猛无畏的理查德
is already on your trail.
已经在追寻你的踪迹了
Her tracks lead that way,
她往那边跑了
but they're at least a half a day old.
但脚印至少是半天前的
We have to pick up our pace.
我们得加快步伐
Fortune has smiled upon us.
好运在向我们招手
A Sister of the Dark has escaped with the scroll,
暗之修女中的一员带着卷轴逃了
she's hours ahead, and you call that fortunate?
甩下我们很远 这也能算好运吗
Can't you smell that?
你闻不到那气息吗
Smell what? Pine trees?
什么气息 松树的气息么
Lamb, butter, a touch of fennel.
山珍佳肴 琼浆美酒的气息
And there it is, on the wind, the sound of distant laughter.
乘徐风微拂而来 载笑语轻扬而至
Leads me to conclude we're fast approaching
我确信 前方即是客栈
a roadside tavern, and the balm of all weary travelers.
专为跋涉劳碌的旅人而设
We don't have time to feed your belly.
我们可没有时间大吃大喝
None of us have eaten in days.
我们都几天没吃过东西了
We'll all move a lot faster once we're fortified,
酒足饭饱更有力气赶路
and I'm certain the good tavern keeper
客栈掌柜的一定会
will be more than happy to pack up our victuals for the road.
欣然为我们准备好路上的干粮
Compliments of the house.
小店免费招待
Oh, no, please, let us pay you.
不 不 我们付钱
After all you and your friends have done for the Midlands?
你们为中土做了那么多
Let me express my gratitude in what little way I can.
让我用这点酒食来聊表心意吧
Thank you, sir. May the Spirits watch over you.
谢谢 愿神明佑护你
To the Seeker!
敬探索者
To the Seeker!
敬探索者
Yes, to the Seeker.
敬探索者
May he burn brightly in the fires of the Underworld.
祝他在冥界被炼狱之火煎熬
I don't think I heard you right, sir.
先生你说什么
No, you heard me. Damn the Seeker,
你听见了 去他的探索者
and all the fools who helped him bring down Darken Rahl.
还有那些帮助他打败达肯·拉尔的傻子
Darken Rahl was a wicked tyrant.
达肯·拉尔是个暴君
Oh, I'll grant you that.
你说的对
He'd conscript your sons, violate your daughters,
他强征你儿子入伍 侵犯了你的女儿
lock you up for looking at him funny.
因为你神经兮兮地看他所以关你禁闭
But at least when he was around we had order.
但至少他是君王的时候 秩序井然
Nowadays, if the highwaymen don't get you,
现在呢 劫匪虫蛉横行
the banelings will.
法纪全无
May the Creator forgive me, I miss the good old days.
我更怀念以前的日子 愿造物者宽恕我
To the good old days!
敬以前的日子
There's at least one other sensible man in this province.
没想到这个郡不止我一个明白人
I once came damnably close
曾经 我有机会
to bringing back those good old days.
让中土恢复之前的面貌
To returning Darken Rahl to his rightful place among the living.
让达肯·拉尔的地位得以重塑
Sounds like quite a story.
一定有精彩的故事吧
Oh, Oh, that it is, my friend.
是的 我的朋友
And I'd be happy to tell it,
我很乐意讲给你听
if, uh, ahem, my damn throat weren't so dry.
不过 我的喉咙太干了
Two tankards of your best, barkeep.
酒保 来两杯好酒
You promised me a tale.
你说 你要讲故事的
That I did.
是的
But I assure you, it is no tale, my friend.
不过先说好 这不是什么故事
It is the Creator's honest truth.
是千真万确的事实
It all started in a flea-bitten backwater
故事发生在一个闭塞的村寨
by the name of Sheephaven,
西普翰
back when Darken Rahl was still in power.
那时 达肯·拉尔还在掌权
One of the locals had found a way to profit
当地的一个村民
from the general hatred for Rahl.
利用人们对拉尔王的憎恨 发了横财
Step right up, ladies and gentleman.
女士们先生们 上前来
Give the villain who is the cause of all your suffering
给那个害你们受苦受难的罪人
the tribute he deserves!
应得的礼遇吧
Three tries for a farthing.
一法辛投三次
D'Harans! Real ones!
真正的达哈拉人来了
No! Please don't kill me!
别 请别杀我
I'm just some poor sod trying to make a living,
我只是一个无奈于生计的草民
I didn't mean any offense.
我无意冒犯拉尔王
You're quite famous. Do you know that?
知道吗 你很出名
Word of your unique talent has reached the ears
你这独特的才能 传到了
of the true Lord Rahl.
拉尔陛下的耳朵里
He'd like to meet you personally.
他要亲自接见你
Think of it, Lord Rahl.
想想看 拉尔陛下
He could appear in your stead at ceremonial obligations
仪式会见和紧急场合下
that interfere with more pressing affairs of state.
他可以做您的替身
He could serve as a convincing decoy to would-be assassins.
刺客来袭 他还可以给您挡挡暗箭
Very impressive, Captain Malray.
非常好 马尔雷队长
Thank you, Lord Rahl.
谢谢 拉尔陛下
Very impressive indeed.
非常非常好
He is the very image of me.
他跟我简直一模一样
Were I to have a belly the size of West Granthia,
如果我的肚子跟西格兰西亚一样大
a nose trampled by a horse,
鼻子跟被马蹄践踏过一样塌
and hair the color of mouse droppings.
还有这如同鼠粪般的发色
Perhaps a year spent breaking stones
也许到格罗斯的采石场
in the quarries of Groth
做一年苦工
will improve your powers of perception.
会提高你的洞察力
As for him,
至于他
feed him to dogs, before my enemies find use for him.
拖去喂狗 以防被我的敌人加以利用
Lord Rahl We are finished here, captain.
拉尔陛下 毋须多言 队长
Humbly, respectfully, sir,
恕我冒犯 陛下
I brought this man here
我带来的此人
not as the finished work of art,
并非可供赏鉴的成品
but as the raw clay from which it would be sculpted.
而是尚需雕琢的璞玉
If you would only let me show you the wonders I can work,
若您给机会 让我化腐朽为神奇
you will not be disappointed.
我定不会让您失望的
What do you think, Egremont?
埃格蒙特 你意下如何
I !Gree with you of course, My Lord.
我当然与您意见一致 陛下
This rogue doesn't have the slightest trace
这个贱坯没有您与生俱来的
of your natural radiance or nobility.
高贵气质和王者风度
But if he could be improved upon, as Captain Malray claims,
但若如马尔雷队长所说 对他加以改造
he may be of some use.
也许他还是能派上些用场的
One day, you may have the need to convince an adversary
也许某天 您需要让敌人相信
that you were dead.
您已经死了
He would at least make a convincing enough corpse.
他的尸体便可作为最有力的证据
The man is the height of a toadstool.
他矮若侏儒
What do you intend to do, put him on stilts?
你想怎么办 让他踩着高跷吗
Please!
求求您
I'm tall enough now. I swear I am.
我现在够高了 我发誓
Thank the Spirits.
谢天谢地
Two finger-lengths more.
还差两指的长度
What?
什么
Just close your eyes, Walter,
闭上眼睛就好 沃尔特
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表