剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
艾拉 把土豆递给卡拉
Ella, pass cara the potatoes.
不许动
Don't move!
不许动
Don't move!
她的武器都在卧室里
Her weapons are in the bedroom.
斯瑞尔 为什么要这样
Sirian? why?
你丈夫做的是对的
Your husband did the right thing.
我知道你非常想相信她就是你的妹妹
I know how badly you want to believe she's your sister,
可她只是个痛苦使者
But she's a mord-sith.
你的妹妹再也不会回来了
Your sister's never coming back.
我们在找一个年轻男子
We're looking for a young man
他头发是沙黄色
With hair the color of sand,
蓝色的眼睛 大概这么高
Blue eyes, about this tall,
而且有严重的傲慢自大症
And a swelled head about so big.
就前几天晚上 一个当地的裁缝
Heh. A local tailor found him half-naked
在他店里发现这人的 半裸着
In his shop a couple nights ago,
而且在偷衣服
Stealing clothes.
我们到那的时候 他已经走了
By the time we got there, he was gone.
你知道他可能往哪个方向走了吗
Do you have any idea what direction he might be headed?
暗箭城离这儿只有一天的路程
Well, black arrow's point is only a day's journey.
富有的小镇
It's a rich town.
如果我是贼的话 我就去那
If I were a thief, that's where I'd go.
忏悔圣母
Mother confessor?
怎么了
Yes?
请原谅我无礼地打断你们
Please excuse my ill-mannered interruption.
我已经找你好几天了
I've been searching for you for days.
我替斯德科弗人带一条紧急口信
I bring an urgent message from the people of stowecroft.
是什么
What is it?
我们抓到了一个痛苦使者
We've arrested a mord-sith.
我们需要你来处决她
We need you to execute her.
你们可以自己去找弗林
You don't need me to find flynn.
我要去斯德科弗
I'm going to stowecroft.
什么时候起忏悔圣母变成刽子手了
Since when is the mother confessor an executioner?
如果他们想杀了卡拉
If they want cara dead,
他们干嘛不自己动手
Why don't they just do it themselves?
因为他们要对她处以极刑
Because they've condemned her to the harshest fate possible...
忏悔而死
Death by confession.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
忏悔运用在痛苦使者身上时是不同的
Confession works differently on mord-sith.
一旦触发 他们会在痛苦中备受煎熬
Once touched, they suffer in agony
直至死亡
Until they die.
所以他们不仅仅是想处决她
So they don't just want to execute her,
他们是想让她痛苦
They want to make her suffer.
他们是想杀一儆百
They want to make an example.
这是不对的
This isn't right.
他们应该得到公正的对待
The people deserve justice.
阿特雷斯队长说痛苦使者
Captain arturis said that the mord-sith
这几年一直从他们镇上偷走小女孩
Have been stealing little girls from their town for years.
我们会找到方法阻止这一切的
And we'll find a way to stop that,
可听上去好像是这些人想让卡拉一人承担
But it sounds like these people want to punish cara
所有痛苦使者曾经犯下的罪过
For every bad thing the mord-sith have ever done.
理查德 她杀了我姐姐
Richard, she killed my sister.
我对此深表遗憾
And I am so sorry for that,
而这就是为什么你不能公平地对待这件事
But that is exactly why you can't be fair about this.
关于复仇这件事你已经指责过我了
You've already accused me of wanting vengeance.
这个不一样 这是人们的意愿
This is different. It's the will of the people.
你说这是人们的意愿吗
You say it's the will of the people?
那如果我可以证明卡拉
Then if I can prove to them that cara's
并不是他们想的那种怪物
Not the monster they think she is,
你会放过她吗
Will you spare her life?
这女人到底是哪点让你
What is it about this woman
心甘情愿地一次次地解救她
That makes you always want to come to her rescue?
我相信人是会变的
I believe people can change.
在冥界腐烂吧你
Rot in the underworld.
给 喝了这个吧
Here, drink this.
扔了它
Drop it!
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
几块小石头可摧毁不了一个痛苦使者
It takes more than a few stones to break a mord-sith.
把她从刑架上弄下来 带她去监狱
Take her out of the stocks, put her in jail.
你是来报仇的 对吧 忏悔圣母
Come to get your revenge, is that it, mother confessor?
让她滚出我的视线
Get her out of my sight.
别反抗
Don't fight.
我会救你出来的
I'm going to get you out of this.
在对她判刑之前
Before her sentence is carried out,
探索者要求为她辩护
The seeker has requested to speak on her behalf.
我们是叫你来处决她的
We asked you to come here to execute her.
是啊 可我不是个刽子手
Yeah. I'm not an executioner,
我是忏悔圣母
I'm the mother confessor.
而在决定她的命运之前 会举♥行♥听证会
And before her fate is decided, there will be a hearing.
那听证会结束之后又是谁来做决议呢
And who will decide what happens to her after this hearing?
你吗 还是那个探索者
You? The seeker?
决议将会由你们镇上的三个
The decision will be left to three of your town's
公正无私的长老来做
Most fair-minded elders.
那如果长老也想让他死呢
And if the elders still want her dead?
那我会让他们如愿以偿
Then I will carry out their wishes.
嘿 抱歉抱歉
Hey! oh. Sorry, sir.
没关系 没关系
It's fine, it's fine.
是我不好
Oh, my mistake.
给你 先生
Here you are, sir.
谢谢你啊年轻人
Oh. Why-- why thank you, young man.
不过我的钱袋貌似也找不到了
But I seem to have lost my coin purse as well.
或许你看见了
Perhaps you've seen it?
抱歉啊先生 我只看见手帕了
Sorry, sir. All I saw was the handkerchief.
你都有这个摇钱树了
Why are you wasting time picking pockets
干嘛还费神去偷钱包啊
When there's real coin to be made with this?
什么 这个吗
What, this?
这只是蹲监狱时候的纹身
It's just an old prison tattoo.
看来你不是骗子就是傻子
Oh. Either you're lying or you're stupid.
你手上的符咒就是开启世界上
The rune on your hand is a key
最珍贵的宝物的钥匙
To one of the most precious project in the world.
泪之石
The stone of tears.
是吗 你都知道什么
Oh, yeah? What do you know about it?
我刚好对无价之宝
Oh, I happen to know a thing or two
略懂一二
About priceless artifacts.
现在 你知道你到帕莫拉之后
Now, do you know what you have to do
要干什么吗
Once you get to pamorah?
不知道啊 你告诉我好了
No, why don't you tell me?
哎呀 不行不行
Oh, no, no, no.
我有另一个主意
I have another idea.
我们一起去帕莫拉
We go to pamorah together.
我们拿到泪之石 然后有福同享
We get the stone of tears and we split the profits.
我要是不喜欢你这主意呢
And what if I don't like that idea?
噢 那好 那还有另一个
Oh, well, then here's another.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, madam,
你看见这儿的片警了吗
But have you seen the local constable?
我听说这有个扒手
I hear there's a pickpocket about.
好啦好啦 我明白你的意思了
All right. All right, you made your point.
不管你说什么 他们都会杀了我
No matter what you say, they're going to kill me.
如果我说出真♥相♥就不会了
Not if I can show them the truth.
什么真♥相♥啊
What truth is that?
你已经不是那个
That you're a different person now
为拉尔王卖♥♥命的冷血杀手了
Than you were under Darken Rahl.
你本身就是痛苦使者的受害者
That you yourself are a victim of the mord-sith.
这太荒谬了
That's absurd.
卡拉 我在痛苦使者圣殿里呆过
Cara, I spent time in a mord-sith temple.
我知道他们会怎样让一个人崩溃
I know what they do to break people.
你以为就因为你被安吉魔棒戳过几次
You think because you were poked a few times
你就完全了解我了吗
With an agiel you know anything about me?
被选为痛苦使者
Being chosen by the Mord-Sith
是我这辈子最高的荣耀
Was the highest honor of my life.
你的荣耀会害死你
Your pride is going to get you killed.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表