剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
你不能永远指望有巫师帮你
You won't always have a wizard to help you.
我们得自力更生
We'll get them ourselves.
怎么做
How?
如果没有柯恩 我们可能都会死掉
If it weren't for Kur, we could all be dead.
柯恩没有犹豫
Kur didn't hesitate.
他做事干脆果断
He did what had to be done.
拿起武器 我们出发
Grab a weapon. it's time to go.
一直以来你们的信仰教导你们
You were raised with the belief that no man's life
生命是等价的
Is worth more than another's,
但是今天我要告诉你们
But I tell you today,
我们将要面对的敌人不是人类
The enemies we will face are not men.
他们是一群对你的母亲施暴时
They are the monsters who held your father
还强迫你父亲旁观的禽兽
And forced him to watch while they violated your mother.
是将灼烧的热碳灌进你兄弟喉咙的恶魔
They are the demons who forced hot coal down your brother's throat.
他们是拖走你的姐妹
They are the ghouls who dragged your sister away
并终身奴役她的魔鬼
And forced her to live in slavery,
多么耻辱 多么绝望
Humiliation and despair.
不要压抑心中的怒火
Don't fight the rage.
让它尽情的感染你的灵魂
Let it hold you in its grip.
让它指引你挥舞手中的剑去横扫千军
Let it guide the deadly sweep of your sword.
因为这暴怒的火炬...
Because it is the torch of rage...
...终将化为燎原的胜利之火
...that will guide your way to victory.
这里是他训练灵使们的地方
This is where he was training the minders.
奴隶贩子肯定捉住他们了
The slavers must have taken them.
他们不会被捉住的
They weren't taken.
有理查德保护他们
Not with Richard to protect them.
那么他们去哪了
Then where have they gone?
这下是替我父亲还的
This is for my father.
别让他们逃出森林
Follow them into the forest!
砍倒他们
Hunt them down!
把他们杀光
And kill them all!
我们的村子被...
Our village has been...
...亵渎了
...desecrated.
造物者 原谅这些罪人吧
Creator, forgive those who did this.
塔马拉
Tamra!
我没想到你还活着
I never thought I'd see you again in the this world.
感谢神灵
Spirits be thanked.
神灵已经抛弃了我们
The spirits have abandoned us.
不会的 塔马拉
Never, Tamra.
绝对不会
Never.
她是在凯道人袭击我们村子时被捉走的
She was taken slave by Caldor's men when they attacked our village.
你难以想象
You can't imagine
我所亲眼看到的
What I saw.
杀戮
The killing,
鲜血
The blood,
竟都是灵使所为
And it was minders doing it.
维塔
Veta.
还有柯恩
And Kur.
将人们斩杀落地
Slashing men to the ground.
我的儿子
My son?
会杀人
Killing?
杀了一个又一个
Man after man.
他的衣服被他们的血浸透
His clothes were soaked with their blood.
这都是探索者教他做的
It was the seeker who led them to do this.
不是理查德本意
That isn't Richard.
是他受到了魔法的影响
There's magic at work here.
凯道的人试图逃跑
Caldor's men tried to run,
但是探索者将他们赶尽杀绝
But the seeker killed them anyway.
也许他非这样做不可
Maybe he thought he had to.
他们都是野蛮人 奴隶贩子 侩子手
These men are savages, slavers and killers.
理查德放了他们的话 他们也会回来的
If richard let them go, they may have come back.
卡兰
Kahlan.
佐德 这是什么
Zedd, what is it?
用古代巫师的文字写的碑文
Inscriptions written in an ancient wizard's tongue,
很早之前学过一些
One I learned long ago.
庙里还有很多
There are more inside the temple.
我们都看不懂
We've never known what they meant.
如果和我所想的一样的话
If they mean what I think they do,
理查德就会做出
Then there's no telling what terrible things
可怕的事情来
Richard may be capable of.
找到他 尽快带他来
Find him. bring him back here as quickly as you can.
卡拉 如果理查德不受控制的话
Cara, if richard is truly out of control,
就用你的痛苦使者魔棒
Then maybe only mord-sith magic can stop him
让他放下剑
From using the sword.
凯道的大本营
Caldor's main camp.
这些帐篷里
All those tents.
至少住了上百个人
There must be a hundred men.
有上百个灵魂等着我们送他们去见守护者
That's a hundred more souls for us to send to the keeper.
这么多人怎么战斗
How do we fight that many?
不用战斗
We don't.
这些家伙杀了我们的父亲
These are the men who killed our fathers.
不能放了他们
We can't let them live.
当然不会
We won't.
不战斗的话 怎么办
If we're not gonna fight them, then how?
他们睡着的时候烧死他们
We're going to burn them while they sleep.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
没什么
I'm fine.
理查德
Richard.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你该回村子里去
You need to go back to the village.
你们都回去
All of you.
我们还没干掉凯道
We're not finished with caldor.
杀人只会让守护者渔翁得利
More killing only serves the keeper
与我们的初衷不符
And everything we're fighting against.
灵使们已经夺回了他们的村庄
The minders have their village back,
你也教会他们自我保护
You've taught them to defend themselves.
这还不够
Isn't that enough?
当然 当然不够
No. it's not.
行动吧
Let's move.
理查德
Richard.
你已经神志混乱了
You're not yourself.
放下真理之剑
Put down the sword.
除非凯道和他的人都死了
Not until caldor and every one of his men are dead.
要么和我们一起干吧
Now, you can stand with us,
要么就把我们干了
Or you can fight against us.
我不会让你这样做
I'm not gonna let you do this.
理查德 住手
Richard, no.
卡拉
Cara.
卡拉
Cara.
卡拉
Cara.
卡拉
Cara!
我帮不了她
There's nothing I can do for her.
我的法力还没有恢复
I don't have my powers back yet.
你是医治者 你能帮她的
You're healers. you can help her.
也许不该这么做
Maybe I shouldn't.
什么
What?
难道造物者赋予我疗伤的能力
Did the creator give me the gift
就是为了让侩子手继续屠♥杀♥
Of healing so I could put a killer back in the fight,
继续行凶
Only to kill again?
痛苦使者一辈子就是杀人吗
Isn't that a mord-sith's life, one long killing?
你不了解卡兰
You don't know anything about cara.
如果你救得了她 却见死不救
And if you can save her, but you let her die,
不就是亲手杀了她
Isn't that the same as killing her yourself?
把她送到我屋里
Take her to my home.
我怎么会做这种事的 佐德
How could I do it, zedd?
我怎么能对卡兰举起剑呢
How could I raise the sword to kahlan?
还差点害死卡拉
Nearly kill cara?
我怎么会把那些奴隶贩子都杀了
How could I have slaughtered all those slavers?
给你看点东西
I have something to show you.
三百年前 一位嗜血好战的首领
These writings tell the story of a bloodthirsty warlord
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表