剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
那他们就会再次死去
And they'll die again.
他会派他的人去找更多的受害者
He'll just send his men to find more victims.
他们在外面会越来越强大
They'll grown stronger out there
而我们在这里会越来越削弱
While we grow weaker in here.
他们不进来是不会罢休的
They're not gonna stop until they get in.
要是他们想进来 我们就让他们进来
Well, if they want in, we'll let them come.
那卡兰和其他人怎么办
And what about Kahlan and all the others?
我们让他们从小路离开
We'll get them out the back way.
这里是监狱 没有小路
This is a prison. there is no back way.
那我们就开辟一条
We can make one.
走吧 快点
Let's go, come on.
跟上
Hang on.
快点儿
Hurry.
跟上
Come on.
他们都跑了
They've all gone.
并不是都跑了
Not all of us.
欢迎回到托斯瑞
Welcome back to Tothrayne.
这些人经受了这一切之后
After all the suffering these people have been through,
现在有机会重新开始了
Now they'll have a chance to rebuild their lives.
佐德已经在帮他们了
Zedd's already helping them with that.
这是给你的
That's for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是给你们家的
For your family.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看 去帕莫拉可是长路漫漫啊
You know, It's a long road to Pamorah.
可能会有点儿寂寞
It could get a little lonely.
你说得对
You're right.
去帕莫拉的确长路漫漫
It is a long road to Pamorah.
你要不想体无完肤的到那里
And if you want to make it there in one piece,
就别考验我的耐性
You won't try my patience.
探索着说你们需要我活着
The seeker said you needed me alive.
是啊
Yes.
可他没说一定要舒服的活着
But he didn't say you had to be comfortable.
威廉姆 这位是伯兰特
William, this is Bertrand.
他会带你去一个叫做伐头岭的地方
He's gonna take you to a place called Timber Falls.
那里有个等不及要见你的大家庭
There's a family there that can't wait to meet you.
我想你会喜欢那里的
I think you'll like it there.
有很多的小朋友一起玩儿
Lots of children to play with.
听起来不错吧
Does that sound all right?
谢谢 再见了
Thank you. Goodbye.
我明白拉尔说我被烙下了看守者的印记
Now I know what Rahl meant when he said
是什么意思了
I was marked for the keeper.
我每杀一个人
With every person I kill,
都会给他的军队增添一个士兵
I'm giving the keeper another soldier to add to his army.
杀敌只能让他更加强大
Killing my enemies only makes him stronger.
不仅仅是你的敌人
It's not just your enemies.
还有像埃莉诺一样的人们
It's people like Eleanor.
善良的绝望的人也会接受看守者的条件
Good people desperate enough to accept the keeper's offer.
他在利用对生命的渴望来制♥造♥更多的死亡
He's using their desire for life to create more death.
那我们还能冒险杀敌吗
Then can we risk killing our enemies?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
杀戮是为了拯救更多无辜的性命
If we have to kill to save an innocent life, we'll do it.
无论看守者收复了多少生灵
No matter how many souls the keeper claims,
即使只有极少数创造生命的人存在
As long as there are even a few people left to create life,
只要人们还有保护生灵的愿望
And as long as people are willing to protect that life,
看守者就不会胜利
The keeper can't win.
再翻过这个山岭就到了
It's just over this next hill.
那些孩子见到你会非常兴奋的
You know, the other children will be so excited to see you.
你没事吧 威廉
You all right, William?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
你是个虫蛉
You're a baneling.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表