剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
Well, then, tell us how to get out.
那好 告诉我们如何出去
None of us has ever tried to leave.
我们这些人从未想过要出去
He's telling the truth.
他没有说谎
There must be a way out.
肯定有办法出去
We prayed to the creator to keep you safe.
我们祈祷造物者保佑你们的安全
And she answered our prayers.
现在她显灵了
Bless the creator
赞美造物者
whose light and wisdom are eternal!
汝之圣光与灵智不朽
I know what you're doing, Cara.
我知道你在做什么 卡拉
You're dividing your mind.
你在分散注意力
You're thinking about your friends.
你正在想念你的朋友们
But happy thoughts about Richard are not going to protect you.
但怀念与理查德的快乐时光并不能保护你
They already have.
可我做到了
And if you were half the lord Rahl he is,
你要是有拉尔王一半的能力
you wouldn't have to break someone
就不需要严刑拷打
to get her to do what you want.
也能让我心甘情愿地效劳
Lord rahl.
拉尔陛下
The scouts have spotted the Sisters of the Dark.
斥候已发现暗之修女的行踪
They're closing in on us. We don't have much time.
她们正在逼近我们 时间不多了
We'll have to take Cara somewhere else
我们必须把卡拉转移到其它地方
to finish her training.
再继续调♥教♥
No, let them come.
不 让她们来好了
My lord?
陛下的意思是
Perhaps they can help make our Cara more cooperative.
或许她们能帮助卡拉变得更听话些
You have betrayed the keeper, Darken Rahl.
你已背叛了守护者 达肯·拉尔
Only a fool would try to bargain with him now.
只有傻瓜现在还会与他讨价还价
Oh, I think you'll disagree
我即将完成守护者的心愿
when you hear what I am about to accomplish for him.
听到这个消息 你应该会改变想法吧
The only thing he wants from you
守护者现在唯一的心愿
is the pleasure of tormenting your soul for all eternity.
就是要你的灵魂受到永世无休的折磨
I'm quite sure there is something he wants
我非常肯定 他还有比折磨我
even more than that.
更感兴趣的事情
The stone of tears.
泪之石
The Keeper thinks I've betrayed him.
守护者认为我背叛了他
He is wrong.
他误解我了
I am on the verge of finally getting the stone for him.
如今我距泪之石只有一步之遥
Something he has been unable to do himself
那可是他自始至终
since the beginning of time.
都孜孜以求的东西
If you help me achieve this victory for him,
如果你在此助他一臂之力
I have no doubt that the keeper
我料定守护者会对你
will reward you beyond imagining.
重赏有加的
What do you propose?
你想要做什么
What are they doing?
她们在做什么
They are imbuing the Agiel
她们正在将冥界中
with the suffering of every soul
每一个曾被卡拉折磨并杀害的
that Cara has tortured and killed.
灵魂之痛楚灌入安吉魔棍
When they're finished, its touch will be more painful to her
当她们完成后 这根魔棍对她造成的痛苦
than all the fires of the Underworld.
将超越所有冥界之火的灼烧
My Lord, be careful.
陛下 当心
Don't worry, Dahlia.
别担心 达丽雅
This Agiel can't hurt anyone...
这根魔棍不会伤害到任何人
but Cara.
除了卡拉
I'm going to enjoy this.
我会很享受这样的
We'll get out of here.
我们一定能出去的
What if we don't?
如果出不去怎么办
Richard, we'll never see Zedd again, or Cara,
理查德 我们将再也见不到佐德和卡拉
or my sister.
还有我的妹妹
Why should they die at the hands of the Keeper
我们能苟且偷生 他们就活该要惨死于
if we get to live?
守护者的魔掌
Kahlan, I don't believe this is the Creator's plan
卡兰 我比你更加不相信
any more than you do.
这就是造物者的计划
But if we can't get out of here,
但是如果我们真的无法出去
maybe we can do what they're saying.
也许我们能做他们说的事情
Start the world over again?
创造一个新世界吗
We could have those children we imagined.
我们可以如愿以偿 生儿育女
Richard.
理查德
If we had children, you would be confessed.
如果我们有了孩子 你会被忏悔
Maybe not.
也许不会呢
If there is a Creator, and this is her plan for us,
如果造物者存在 这又是她的安排
maybe it's because she knows that we're--
那么也许她知道我们...
I don't know, different somehow.
发生了什么变化 我也不知道
Maybe our love for each other would protect us.
也许爱情能保护我们免受忏悔
And if we're not different
可如果我们并未发生变化
and you're confessed to me?
而你被我忏悔了呢
What would it matter?
那又有什么关系呢
It wouldn't distract me from my quest.
又不会影响我完成任务
I wouldn't have one anymore.
而以后也不会再有任务了
And even if I were confessed,
即使我被忏悔
I couldn't possibly love you any more than I already do.
又如何呢 我已爱你胜过一切
I'm sorry to disturb you.
抱歉 打扰两位
I just wanted to leave you some food.
我只是来给你们送些食物
The Creator has provided us with wonderful things to eat,
造物者赐给我们可口的食物
a beautiful place to live.
和漂亮的居所
Maybe you could learn to like it here.
也许你们能逐渐喜欢上这里
How could we like it here
我们的朋友在外面受尽磨难
when our friends on the outside are suffering?
我们岂能在此贪图享受
But you're safe here.
但你们在这里是安全的
In a world free from the Keeper
这里既没有守护者
and banelings and Darken Rahl.
也没有虫蛉 没有达肯·拉尔
Asa said none of you have ever left this valley.
埃萨说你们从未离开这片山谷
How do you know about banelings and Darken Rahl?
你是如何了解到虫蛉和达肯·拉尔的
There are stories written in the ancient scrolls.
古代卷轴描述了这些故事
She's lying.
她在撒谎
Do you understand what a Confessor does?
你知道忏悔者的能力吗
If you do not tell us the truth, I will release my power
你若不道出真言 我就释放魔力
and you will be my slave for as long as I live.
让你成为奴隶 在我有生之年不得解脱
And in this valley, that is going to be a very long time.
而在这座山谷中 那就相当于永远
I'll tell you, but please,
我说 可求你
you can't tell Asa
千万别告诉埃萨
or he'll take the ring away from me.
否则他会从我这儿拿走戒指
What ring?
什么戒指
Asa told you of Ulrich,
埃萨跟你们提及了乌里克
who took the compass out of our valley.
将罗盘带出山谷的人
Before he left, the Creator made two magical rings
他离开前 造物者创造了两枚魔法戒指
so that Ulrich could speak to Asa even when he was far away.
以便乌里克在遥远的地方和埃萨交流
When Asa slept,
每当埃萨熟睡时
I'd take the ring
我就拿走戒指
so that I could speak to Ulrich.
以此跟乌里克交流
I was in love with him
当时我们彼此相爱
and this was the only way we could be together.
只有靠它 我们才能一解相思之苦
But he grew old and you didn't.
他逐渐衰老 而你却没变
When Ulrich died,
乌里克死时
Asa cast his ring away.
埃萨扔掉了戒指
But I found it and secretly kept it.
但我找到了它并悄悄藏起来
Sometimes I would take it out to remember Ulrich.
有时我会拿出来回忆乌里克
One day, I put the ring on and an old woman appeared to me.
一日 我戴上戒指 见到一位老妇人
The old woman told me she'd bought the ring
老妇人说她是从一位旅行商人手中
from a traveling merchant.
买♥♥来这枚戒指
The ring has fallen into many hands over the years,
多年以来 戒指多次易主
and I've made many more friends.
于是我结交了许多好朋友
Who has the other ring now?
另一枚戒指如今在谁手中
His name is Alastair.
他名叫阿♥拉♥斯特
He's the first man I've loved since Ulrich.
他是我在乌里克之后爱上的第一个人
I need to speak with him.
我需要跟他说话
This may be our only chance of stopping the Keeper.
这也许是我们阻止守护者的唯一机会
But I would be defying Asa and the Creator.
但如果这么做 我就违抗了埃萨和造物者
Elodie, if we don't take this chance,
埃洛蒂 如果我们不抓住这一线机会
good people are going to die.
好人会因此丧命
Do you believe that's what the Creator wants?
你相信这是造物者所希望的吗
I need to use the ring.
我需要用那枚戒指
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表