剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
-怎么去 -过河就到
- How do we get there? - It's just across the river.
但是梅坚迪人拆了唯一一座桥
But the Majendie destroyed the only bridge.
还有其它路吗
Is there somewhere else we can cross?
取道污泥平原
At the mud flats.
要穿过鲁拉之穴
Past the Lurra Caves?
就是塔寇达队长说的隐形怪的老巢
That's where Captain Takoda said the Mriswith are nesting.
囚犯人呢
Where are the prisoners?
他们带着囚犯跑了
They took them and fled.
现在应该在回村子的半路上
They could be halfway to their village by now.
我们得把他们抓回来
Then we need to get them back.
隐形怪怎么办 会杀死我们的
What about the Mriswith? They'll slaughter us.
如果我们不抓回那些囚犯
And if we don't recapture the prisoners,
我们就出不了城了
we'll be trapped inside our own city.
我们需要囚犯去引开怪物
We need those prisoners to distract the creatures.
是 长官 不过
Yes, but sir,
谁来帮我们引开隐形怪
who will distract them from us?
就是这里
This is it.
达哈拉应该在这里跟丹娜碰面
This is where the D'Harans were supposed to meet Denna.
佐德
Zedd.
佐德
Zedd.
佐德
Zedd!
佐德
Zedd.
不
No.
看来在她用安吉魔棒之前
Looks like he was able to stab
也捅死了她
her before she could kill him with her Agiel.
巫师也在勇敢战斗
The Wizard fought well.
他帮我们拿回了罗盘
He got us the compass back.
我怎么向理查德交待
How am I going to tell Richard?
那是什么
What is it?
都不准动
Stop where you are.
我只要那些囚犯
We only want the prisoners back.
把他们交出来你就可以走了
Give them to us and you can go on your way.
然后把他们留给隐形怪杀死吗
So they can be killed by the Mriswith?
梅坚迪人已经和光之修女世代结盟
The Majendie have been allies with the Sisters of the Light for generations.
他们在战场上亲如袍泽
They were bonds forged in battle.
你得
You must
趁现在快走
We have to move now.
如果你带领我的族人回家
If you get my people back home,
我来殿后 将隐形怪引开
then I'll stay behind and draw the Mriswith away from you.
如果没有你 我早死了
If not for you, I would've been killed anyway.
至少现在能用我的命来保全族人
At least this way, my death will help save my people.
不 该是反抗的时候了
No. It's time to make a stand.
我们要和隐形怪战斗
We're going to fight the Mriswith.
怎么可能和看不见的东西战斗呢
How can we fight something we can't even see?
希望你不是想让我吃
I hope you don't expect me to eat that
这个连黑莓酱都没抹的东西
without proper blackberry sauce.
不吃东西只会让你路上倍感艰难
Refusing to eat will only make the journey harder for you.
你能为我的健康着想我很感动
I'm touched by your concern for my well-being,
可为什么我们漫无目的游荡
but why are we going anywhere?
干嘛不在这就解决我呢
Why not break me right here?
然后让你的惨叫夺人同情吗
So your screams can reach sympathetic ears?
不 我想到一个更适合的地方收拾你
No, I have a more suitable place in mind for your training.
你还有个选择
You have another choice.
变得仁慈点
You could be merciful.
你觉得我会让你走吗
You think I'll let you go?
当然不会
Of course not.
但你可以让我痛快的走而不是折磨我
But you could give me a swift death instead of torturing me.
可我最喜欢的就是折磨你
But that's the part I enjoy the most.
我已经给你新的生活 还想要什么
I've given you a new life. What else do you want?
你想不到我要什么
You can't imagine the things I want.
而你将帮我得到它们
And you're going to help me get them.
你把探索者伺候的很好
You served the Seeker well,
现在你将伺候我了
and now you'll serve me.
绝不可能
Never.
你会觉得是一种解放 巫师
I think you'll find it quite liberating, Wizard.
长久以来你一直承受世界的关注
For so long you've been burdened with all the world's concerns.
你已经死了一次 唯一要做的就是
Once you're broken, you'll have only one:
让我高兴
pleasing me.
丹娜
Oh, Denna.
看看我
Look at me.
我都已经够瘦的了
I'm skinny enough as it is, hm?
要不了几天我就会骨瘦如柴
In a few days' time I'll be a bag of bones,
然后再过几天 我就会死
and a few days after that, I'll be dead.
那时我还怎么让你高兴
How will I please you then?
折磨一个毫无还手之力的人
There's no pleasure in breaking someone
没有一点乐趣 给我吃了它
who's too weak to fight back. Now eat!
我没胃口
I've lost my appetite.
看来你迫切地想要开始训练了
Seeing as you're so eager to begin your training,
我们走
let's leave now.
我们没有选择
We have no choice.
没有首席巫师无法任命新的探索者
Without a Wizard of the First Order to name a new Seeker,
得找到进入旧世界的路 找回理查德
we have to find a way into the Old World to get to Richard.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
呆在这 我去找马
Stay here. I'll find horses.
我没事
I'm fine.
我要休息
I need to rest.
太累了
I'm very tired.
你怎么可能会累
How can you be tired?
还没到正午
It's not even mid-morning.
那是什么
What is it?
那片云
That cloud.
那些之中只有它不动
It's not moving with the others.
为什么现在讨论天气
Why are we discussing the weather?
因为那是踪迹云
Because that's a tracer cloud.
佐德发出的
Sent by Zedd.
巫师已经死了
The Wizard is dead.
如果那些尸体是一个骗局呢
What if those corpses were a trick?
你看到的只是你所希望看到的
You're seeing what you want to see.
你难道没看见前面的云吗
And you're not seeing what's right in front of you.
那是佐德发来的讯息
That's a message sent by Zedd.
我理解那个巫师的死令你很悲痛
I know you're grieving for the wizard,
但你得鼓起勇气接受这个现实
But you need to be strong enough to accept the truth
他已经死了
That he's dead.
你不能这样轻言放弃
You're giving up too easily.
你所盲目执着的不过是一丝侥幸
And you're relying on blind faith.
那是我们现在仅存的希望
That's all we have left.
跟上
Come on.
是鲁拉之穴
The lurra caves.
如果你是想困住我们 那你干的真漂亮
If your plan was to trap us, you've succeeded brilliantly.
淤泥可以暴露他们的踪迹
The mud will show their tracks.
只要我们知道他们在哪 就可以干掉他们
And if we know where they are, we can kill them.
他们已经来了
They're already here.
躲在我身后
Get behind me.
我们就算死
If we're gonna die,
也要战死
Let's die fighting.
杜查露
Du' challu!
我们干掉它了
We killed it.
就是这件斗篷让他们隐形的
So this is what makes them invisible.
这斗篷从流淌在他们体内的巫师之血中
The cloaks draw power from the wizard's blood
汲取了魔力
That flows in their veins.
有什么不妥吗
What's wrong?
这道疤痕
The scar.
凯瑟琳修女
Sister Katharine?
忘掉凯瑟琳吧
There is no Katharine!
我现在是隐形怪
I am Mriswith now!
现在我们知道他们的数量是怎么增加的了
Now we know how they've been increasing their numbers.
它们并不杀人
They're not killing people...
它们将人转化成隐形怪
They're turning them into Mriswith.
或许是用了他们自己的巫师之血做到的
Maybe using their own wizard's blood.
它们一定是把杜查露带回巢穴了
They must've taken Du' challu back to the lair.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表