剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
理查德·塞弗被困毁灭之谷
Richard Cypher is trapped in the Valley of Perdition.
我们必须把他救出 好让他
And we need to get him out so he can fulfill the Prophecy
按预言所说 将泪之石交给守护者
and deliver the Stone to the Keeper.
一个新方法可以确保守护者的胜利
There is another way to ensure the Keeper's victory over life.
你被囚的时候
While you were being held prisoner,
新的预言出现了
a new Prophecy was revealed.
上面写着 只要忏悔圣母
It is now written that, "As long as the Mother Confessor's
纯洁的心仍在跳动 守护者注定失败
pure heart beats, the Keeper is doomed to fail."
那么我们得要她的心脏停止跳动
Then her heart must be stopped.
现在还省去了找她的麻烦
We've been saved the trouble of having to look for her.
探子来信 她和她的朋友
Our spies have learned that she and her friends
已经在前往先知神殿的路上
are already headed toward the Palace of the Prophets.
这真是守护者显灵保佑我们
This is the hand of the Keeper at work.
那我就等待忏悔圣母的到来
I look forward to the Mother Confessor's arrival.
我想这天气不会维持很久
I don't think this weather will hold much longer.
我们应该找个地方躲雨
We should find shelter.
不 我们得在下雨前
No. We need to cover as much ground as we can
尽量多赶些路程
before the rain stops us.
我们参加反抗战争时
We used to hear stories about Richard
曾听过理查德的事迹
when I fought for the resistance.
-你在那里参战 -西洛卡斯特
- Where did you fight?- West Lorcastor.
你参加了石谷之战啊
Then you fought the battle of Stone Canyon.
-是的 -那是场伟大的胜利
- Yeah. - That was a great victory.
那时差点就输了
Well, it almost wasn't.
达哈拉把我们包围
The D'Harans had us surrounded.
我们断水断粮
We were out of food and water.
指挥官弃械而逃
Our commander deserted us.
可你们还是击败了他们
You still managed to defeat them.
一个骑手带来消息
A rider arrived with news
说探索者在高脊之战
that the Seeker had driven back the D'Harans
痛击达哈拉的部队
at the Battle of Rising Ridge.
以一敌百 以弱胜强
It was one man against hundreds.
这消息鼓舞我们冲破达哈拉的防线
It inspired us to break through the D'Haran line.
我希望你有机会跟他说这故事
I hope you get the chance to tell him that story.
我会的
I will.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
任命新探索者
Accepting that we had to name a new Seeker
对我来说确实不易接受
wasn't easy for me.
但如果除理查德外
But if anyone other than Richard
非得有人举起真理之剑
had to take up the Sword of Truth,
我很庆幸那个人是里奥
I'm thankful it was Leo.
他会帮我们找到理查德
He's gonna help us find Richard.
有人在门外
There's somebody at the gate.
理查德 让我进去
Richard, let me in.
-不 -是卡拉
- No. - It's Cara.
上次她被数千个虫蛉阻截
The last time we saw her
和我们走散
she was cut off from us by a thousand banelings.
我摆脱他们了
I got away from them.
不可能 她已经是虫蛉了
It's impossible. She's one of them.
理查德 你知道我绝不和守护者做交易
Richard, you know I would never take the Keeper's deal.
我要放她进来
I'm letting her in.
这是陷阱 理查德
It's a trick, Richard.
我不能把她留在外面
I'm not leaving her out there.
-如果你搞错了 -我没错
- If you're wrong... - I'm not.
你中计了 傻瓜
It was a trick, you fool!
她是虫蛉
She is a baneling.
不
No!
妈妈
Mother!
卡兰 不要动
Kahlan, don't move!
-让我来医治你 -不
- I can heal you. - No.
我的丈夫
My husband
还有女儿 都死了
And my daughter are dead.
我岂能抛下他们而独活于世
I don't wanna live without them.
我究竟做了些什么
What have I done?
我到底干了些什么
What have I done?
你的腰很疼吗
Your back's hurting?
我没事
I'm fine.
只有你忧心忡忡的时候 腰病才发作
Your back only hurts when you're worried.
忧心忡忡
Worried?
我现在是信心十足
I'm brimming with confidence.
你还在思忖当时是否有其他办法
You're wondering what you might've done differently
可以阻止理查德
So that Richard never would have gone off
被光之修女带走
with the Sisters of the Light?
一直以来你都是安抚慌恐
You're always the one to calm our fears
鼓舞军心 坚强而乐观的长者
And reassure us that everything will work out.
但乐观的人也会有心忧的时候
But you're allowed to be worried too.
河水上涨了没办法过去
The river's too swollen to cross.
我们得等雨停下来
We'll have to wait for the rain to stop.
不知道什么时候我们才能出发
We should make the most of this delay and get some sleep.
不如利用这段时间小睡一下吧
There's no telling when we'll get another chance.
我来守第一班岗
I'll keep first watch.
我希望这雨能尽快停下
I hope the rain stops.
真是天公不作美
It's really coming down now.
是呀
Yes.
太阳落山之前 我看到西边还有一丝晴空
Before the sun went down, I saw some clear skies to the west.
运气好的话 我们这儿不久就会放晴的
Hopefully, the wind will cooperate and send them our way.
但愿如此
That would be good.
其实我还挺喜欢下雨的
I do love the rain, though.
它会让泥土闻起来-
The way it makes the earth smell--
在我们那里 男人才主动索吻
You know, where I come from, the man does that.
那你还等什么
Then what are you waiting for?
什么东西
What is it?
送给你的
For you.
和你的外套很配
It matches your leather.
我冒犯到你了吗
Have I offended you?
我对鲜花过敏
Flowers make me sneeze.
昨晚的事情对你没有意义吗
Didn't last night mean anything to you?
昨晚你令我飘飘欲仙
It was pleasurable.
但我不会为此而成为你的终身伴侣
But it doesn't make me your mate for life.
我也不记得曾向你求过婚
I don't remember asking you to marry me.
但我确实很在乎你
But I do care about you.
我相信你也在乎我
And I think you feel the same.
你想太多了
You're mistaken.
我已经观察你好几周了
You know, I've been watching you for weeks,
我看得出来你很在乎他
And I can tell you care about him.
你不能对痛苦使者施展读心术
You can't read a Mord-Sith.
作为忏悔者我确实不能
The Confessor in me can't.
但作为女人我确信你没说实话
But the woman can tell you're not telling the truth.
卡拉 身逢艰辛乱世
It's a hard world we live in, Cara.
能临几番红缘姻梦
We don't get many chances.
如果你对利奥有爱 何不如实相告
If you have feelings for Leo, you should tell him.
我们到了
We're here!
卡兰·艾米娜尔
Kahlan Amnell,
再见到你真是太好了
It's wonderful to see you again.
上次相见的时候你还是个孩子
You were just a child the last time I saw you,
恐怕你都不记得我了吧
I doubt you'd remember me.
抚养你长大的修女曾一直对我说
But my dear Sister who raised you always said
你终将会成为女中豪杰
You were destined to become a great woman.
果不其然 现在你已贵为忏悔圣母
And now here you are, the Mother Confessor.
再见到您万分荣幸 大祭司
I'm honored to see you again, Prelate.
我是为理查德而来
But I'm here for Richard.
我很惊讶你们不远千里竟是为此事而来
I'm surprised that you'd travel all this way.
我以为你们伴随新探索者去继续旅程了呢
I thought you'd be continuing the quest with the new Seeker.
因为我们确信理查德身陷危难
We have reason to believe that Richard may be in danger.
他还好吧
Is he all right?
他相当好
He's perfectly fine.
他现在正在接受训练
He's in training right now.
但我还是会告知他 你们到来的消息
But I'll tell him you're here.
不胜感激
Thank you.
各位一路跋山涉水 旅途劳顿
In the meantime, please make yourselves comfortable.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表