剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
year after year we were spared?
都是偶然的吗
I thought we were lucky.
我以为是我们走运
We were. To be born of privilege.
我们是很走运 生来就享有特权
What's done is done.
过去的就过去了
Just be thankful you're alive...
庆幸你还活着吧...
Please...
快...
Help.
救我
Gareth!
加里斯
No! No.
不要
No, it's too late.
太晚了
Don't move.
别动
Where are Kahlan and Cara?
卡兰和卡拉在哪儿
I'll tell you that...
我会告诉你的...
once these graves are filled.
不过要等这些墓地填满
You got what you wanted. The Nygaax is free.
你已经达到目的 裹尸怪放出来了
Now let Kahlan and Cara go.
放了卡兰和卡拉吧
I'm sorry, Seeker, your friends are too powerful.
抱歉 探索者 你的朋友力量太强
If I release them, they'll only help you protect those cowards.
要是我放了 你们就会一起保护那些懦夫
More bloodshed won't bring your sons back.
你杀再多人 儿子们也回不来
They were good boys.
他们都是好孩子
So brave.
那么勇敢
They knew Dunshire didn't stand a chance
他们知道丹夏尔根本都不可能
against the D'Haran army.
战胜达哈拉大军
When their tiles were drawn, I begged them to run away.
他们的军牌被抽到时 我求他们逃跑
But they refused.
但他们拒绝了
They said it was their duty to keep Dunshire free.
他们说保卫丹夏尔是职责所在
I saw their medals.
我看到勋章了
They were heroes.
他们都是英雄
They died protecting others.
他们牺牲自己 保护别人
But by threatening the lives of my friends,
但是你令我朋友的生命受到威胁
you're dishonoring what your sons fought for.
这种行径让你儿子蒙羞
If you protect those cowards, you're doing the same.
要是你保护那些懦夫 也毫无光彩可言
Don't worry, Seeker.
别担心 探索者
The blood won't be on your hands.
不用你亲自动手
And the Nygaax won't be taking anymore lives, either.
我不会让裹尸怪再残害无辜
You can't stop it.
你无法阻止它
I can with this.
用这个就行
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
Only I know the incantations which control the Nygaax.
只有我才知道控制裹尸怪的咒语
And you're going to tell them to me.
那就告诉我
No.
不
I'm going to join my sons.
我要去跟孩子们团圆了
What is it?
这是什么
This must be the Wandering Dust Cormac used
一定是柯麦克用来
to abduct Kahlan and Cara.
劫持卡兰和卡拉的飞路粉
What if we used it?
如果我们用这个
Could it take us to them?
能找到她们吗
If Zedd were here, he'd know how to use it.
如果佐德在就好了 他知道怎么用
But without the right spell,
一旦念错咒语
who knows where it would send us.
天知道会飞到哪儿去
This is how Cormac tricked us into thinking
柯麦克就是用这个让我们误以为
we were writing to Kahlan and Cara.
是在跟卡兰和卡拉对话
He got messages from them in one book,
他用这一本接收她们的消息
and then wrote to us using the other.
用另一本给我们发消息
Do you recognize this?
你认得这个吗
It's a map of the necropolis.
这是古墓群地图
This area is marked.
这里有标记
That must be the tomb where Kahlan and Cara are.
肯定是囚禁卡兰和卡拉的古墓
You were rig.
你骗了我
About what?
骗你什么
You once told me that it's a hard world,
你曾说过 身逢艰辛乱世
and that we don't get many chances to tell people
良机少有 时不我待
how much they mean to us.
何不表诉衷肠
There's no one a Mord'Sith should hate more than a Confessor.
痛苦使者本应对忏悔者恨之入骨
I was trained to hate you.
我曾接受教导要憎恨你们
But I don't.
如今没有丝毫恨意
And I don't want to die without you knowing...
我想在死前让你知道
that I consider you to be my friend.
我视你为知己
I think of you as a friend too.
我也待你为挚友
We're going to get out of here.
我们会离开这里
We both know Richard.
你我都了解理查德
He's coming for us.
他一定会找来
He just needs a little more time.
只需要再多点时间
I know.
我懂
And I'm going to make sure he gets it.
我会帮他争取一点时间
Cara, no!
卡拉 不要
Get out of my way.
离远点
No.
不
Stop pretending my life means as much as yours.
别把我的命说得如此重要
Line the hall and connect each fuse
堆满大厅 连接引线
so that they run into the courtyard.
这样就能在院子里点火
And hurry! We don't have much time!
动作快点 时间不多了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Dragon's Breath?
用龙息雷做什么
We know the Nygaax will be coming back
我们都很清楚
for the rest of the men on the list.
裹尸怪还会回来找你们
But to get inside, the creature must come through here.
想要进来 这里是必经之路
And when it does, those doors will be barricaded
一旦它来了 我们就把门锁上
and sealed with mortar.
并封上灰泥
The Nygaax will be trapped in here,
裹尸怪就会被困在里面
and then we'll blow it into the underworld.
然后我们就送它下地狱
But you'll kill the Wizard along with it.
但这样做会杀死巫师
Yes, but you'll be safe.
没错 但你安全了
These men are going to take you far from this place.
这些人会带你离开这里
But you must leave now.
现在就走
I won't go along with this.
我不会放任不顾
I'm not giving you a choice.
你别无选择
Come. You'll be safe inside.
跟我来 进去就安全了
There's...
空气
no air...
已经
left.
没有
Kahlan!
卡兰
Cara!
卡拉
Are you all right?
你们没事吧
We are now.
现在没事了
I knew you'd find us in time.
我就知道你会及时赶到
I'm fine.
我很好
Where's Zedd?
佐德在哪儿
Go, go.
给我上
Quick, the fuse. Light it. Now.
快点 点燃引线
If we have such a long journey ahead of us,
如果此行路途尚远
can I at least have a drink of water?
至少让我喝点水吧
Get away from the door!
离门远一点
The Seeker.
探索者
Seeker, you have to get away from here.
探索者 你们必须离开这儿
We've trapped the Nygaax.
我们把裹尸怪困住了
We're going to destroy it with Dragon's Breath.
准备用龙息雷消灭它
You'll kill Zedd!
这会杀死佐德
Stop him!
阻止他
Put your weapons down.
放下武器
You heard the Mother Confessor. Do it.
听到忏悔圣母的话了吗 放下
If the person inside the bandages is dying,
如果绷带里的人快死了
they'll urap themselves.
它们为了自保就会离开
If you use your Agiels to bring Zedd
你用安吉魔棍将佐德
to the brink of death, he'll be freed.
伤至濒死状态 他就自♥由♥了
The bandages can't attack a Mord'Sith.
绷带不能攻击痛苦使者
You repel their magic.
你对它们的魔法免疫
And once Zedd's free, maybe he can burn them.
一旦佐德自♥由♥了 或许就能烧掉它们
Cara, now!
卡拉 上
Make sure you don't kill him!
千万别杀死他了
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表