剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
That stone would have killed you.
那石头会砸死你的
The Seeker risked his life to save yours,
尽管你要处死他
even after you condemned him to death.
探索者还是不惜性命来保护你
The truth couldn't be clearer.
真♥相♥再清楚不过了
Richard is good.
理查德很善良
You have to see that.
你必须认同这一点
You can't destroy him.
你不能处死他
I used all my han to seal the rift.
我用尽所有的涵封闭了裂缝
I couldn't destroy the Seeker now, even if I wanted to.
即使想杀了探索者 现在也无能为力
But the Mother Confessor is right.
但忏悔圣母是对的
I can see now by his actions
从他的行为
that the Seeker is clearly on the side of good and Light.
我可以断定他站在光明与正义这一方
It's working again.
罗盘转动了
Without her powers, Maia can't quell its magic.
玛雅失去了力量 抑止不住罗盘的魔力了
Which way is it telling us to go?
罗盘指向哪边
Maybe we don't need to know.
也许可以不用依靠罗盘
Maia, can you tell us where to find the Stone?
玛雅 能不能告诉我们泪之石在哪儿
She's gone.
她走了
The Creator? She was just a deluded girl
说什么造物者 不过是个受光之修女
who was manipulated by the Sisters of the Light.
蒙蔽与操纵的女孩罢了
I can't explain some of the things she knew about Richard and me.
我还是不明白 她怎么知道我和理查德的事
You were raised by the Sisters of the Light,
你是被光之修女抚养长大的
and Richard was a prisoner in their Palace.
理查德曾被她们囚在神殿里
They obviously told Maia what they knew.
很明显她们告诉了玛雅一切
Some of the things Maia knew I never told anyone.
玛雅知道一些我从未说出口的事情
With that much power, maybe she could read our thoughts.
她凭借强大的力量 也许能读出我们的想法
There is another possibility.
还有另一个可能
Maybe she was exactly who she claimed to be.
或许她所言非虚
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表