剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
拉倒他
Bring him down.
一定要铭记这一天 蕾切尔
Never forget this day, Rachel.
告诉你的后代 你见证了这一刻
Tell you grandchildren, you were there.
达肯·拉尔垮台的
When world came with great tyrant
伟大时刻
Darken Rahl was gone forever.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
多亏探索者 这个畜生无法为非作歹了
Thanks to the seeker, that monster's dead.
达肯·拉尔将在冥界永世不得超生
And rotting for all eternity in the underworld.
达肯·拉尔
Darken Rahl
来拜见你的主 看守者
Kneel before the keeper.
主 求你放过我吧
Forgive me, master.
我辜负了你
I have failed you.
不 你如我所料完成了任务
No, you have succeeded exactly as I intended.
我的主人
My lord?
现在你要协助我征服人界
And now you will help me expand my dominion to the world above.
遵命 看守者
Yes, keeper.
但我想提醒您
But I must warn you.
有个人会成为你的绊脚石
There is one who will stand in your way.
就像他牵绊了我一样
As he stood in min.
没有人可以免于一死
There's no escape from death.
即使是探索者 也将是我囊中之物
Even the seeker will belong to me.
敬探索者
To the seeker.
虽然很享受 但我们该赶路了
This is flattering, but we should get on the road soon.
现在出发的话 还可以趁着月光多走六里路
If we leave now, we can put in six leagues before the moon goes down.
这样会得罪当地的乡亲们的
And offend our hosts?
拉尔才死了一周
Rahl's only been dead a week.
何不觥筹交错
Savor each victory, Richard.
酒肉言欢
As though it were a juicy leg of mutton.
人生苦短 要及时行乐
You never would know what be your last.
你真会鼓舞人心啊
This is encouraging.
唱得真棒
That was lovely.
蕾切尔 过来这里
Rachel, come.
坐吧 孩子
Sit, child.
你们会留下来吗
Are you going to stay with us?
这里是个好地方
It's nice here.
我们也想啊
I wish we could.
但理查德和我要安全护送卡兰到艾登泽尔
But Richard and I need to see Kahlan safely to Aydindril.
你们干嘛要去那
Why are you going there?
那里是忏悔圣母最终的归宿
This is what mother confessor presides.
中土能安定和谐
The midlands under the rule of law and justice.
我从没想过自己能见证这一天
I never thought I'd live to see the day.
你会嫁给理查德吗
Are you going to marry Richard?
-蕾切尔 -没关系
- Rachel? -It's all right.
不会 我们不可能结合的
No, we are not getting married.
难道你们俩不相爱吗
Don't you love each other?
相爱
Yes.
但是身为忏悔者的职责
But my duties as an confessor
我的法力不允许我作理查德的妻子
My powers keep me from being able to be a wife to Richard.
这太不公平了
That's not fair.
这里好热 是不是
It's very warm here, isn't it?
-不如让我来给你解解热 -好呀
- How about special trick to cool you off? - Yes, please.
你喜欢苹果酒吗
Do you like apple cider?
[咒语]
亲爱的 你看
There you go, my dear.
各位 都别动
Everybody, stop!
这个生物只能看见移♥动♥的物体
The creature can only see you if you move.
玛莎
Marsha!
-蕾切尔 别动 -怪物 我在这里
- Rachel, stop. - Hey,you over here.
来吧
Come on.
在这里 你个畜生
Right here, you basterd!
我们这是在浪费时间 卡拉
We are wasting time, Cara.
你打扰我洗澡了 崔亚娜
You are disturbing my bath, Triana.
就在你洗头发的时候
While you are washing your hair,
达哈拉已经四分五裂了
D'hara is going to pieces.
我们应该到人♥民♥圣殿去 现在就去
We should go to the people palace, now.
我们去那干嘛呢
And do what when we get there?
难道去洗劫酒窖吗
Loot the wine cellar?
我们要誓死效忠拉尔陛下
We swear our allegiance to Lord Rahl.
拉尔陛下已经死了
Lord Rahl is dead.
如果他真的已经死了
If he were the last of his bloodline,
那我们的安吉魔棒就会失去法力
Then our Agiels would have lost their power.
等到拉尔再次登上王位以后
If and when the new Lord Rahl should claim the throne,
我们再决定是否听命于他
We'll decide if he's worthy of our services.
在这之前
Until then,
谁更适合作掌管痛苦使者们的人选
Who better to bring order to the territories than the Mord-Sith?
我将召集所有的痛苦使者在武士圣堂会面
I've called for a meeting of all our sisters at the Temple of Jandralyn.
我们今天就出发
We leave today.
你什么时候变成女王了
When did you become queen?
看来我错过了加冕仪式
I must have missed the coronation.
我只求体面一死
I demand an honorable death.
这是我作为痛苦使者的权利
It's my right as a Mord-Sith.
你不配
You deserve no honor.
我会留你一命 为我效命
You will stay alive and serve me.
其他人还有异议吗
Is anyone else have problems?
踪迹来自这里
Tracks came from down here.
这是什么鬼东西
What in the name of the Spirits?
正如我所担心的
It's as I feared.
那个生物是从冥界来的
The creatures escaped from the Underworld.
是个蛮褢兽
It's a screeling.
就像童谣里唱的
Like the nursery rhyme.
蛮褢兽到处跑 看守者将胜利
The screelings are loose, the keeper may win.
他的刺客们会扯烂你的皮
His assassins have come to rip off your skin.
如果我记得没错 诗歌♥里说
If I remember right, the poem says
只有碎尸万段 才能杀死蛮褢兽
The only way to kill it is to hack it into pieces.
理查德用真理之剑砍过它
Richard tried hacking it with the Sword of Truth.
但是那个东西毫发无伤
It didn't even seem to hurt the creature.
如果杀不了 只好找到并困住它
If we can't kill it, we'll find it and trap it.
还有比这恶心的怪物更严峻的问题
Our problems are far greater than one nasty monster.
这条裂缝
This crack in the earth,
是人界和冥界的隔膜被撕裂了
It's a tear in the veil that separates the Underworld from the World of the Living.
只要这条裂缝存在
As long as it's open,
冥界的看守者就可以来到人界
There's no way to prevent the keeper of the underworld.
他是人界所有生灵的宿敌
The great enemy of all that walks, breathes and grows in the light,
派遣它的走狗们 把死亡带到各个角落
From sending his minions to bring death to every living thing.
蛮褢兽仅仅是先头部队
I fear the screeling is but the vanguard.
怎么会这样的
How could this have happened?
就我做了多年巫师的学识和经验来看
In all my years as a Wizard,
我知道只有一件魔物 可以开启冥界
I have only known one form of magic strong enough to tear the veil.
奥登宝盒
Power of Oden.
当我杀死拉尔的时候
This happened when I killed Rahl.
奥登宝盒爆♥炸♥了
When the Boxes of Orden exploded.
巫师第二守则说过
Wizard's Second rule,
好心往往办成坏事
The greatest harm can come from the best intentions.
如果是我造成的恶果 我会去弥补的
Well, if I did this, I'll find a way to undo it.
我知道唯一的闭合裂缝的方法
The only way I know of to close the rift
也就是万物之王最初封印冥界的方法
Is the way the Creator sealed the Underworld at the beginning of time.
泪之石
The stone of tears.
拥有泪之石的人
He who possesses the stone,
就能修复这个裂缝
Would be able to repair the veil.
我们会找到的
We'll find it.
泪之石已经消失了数以万年
The Stone has been lost for centuries beyond count.
许多人在寻找它的途中丧命
Many have given their lives searching for it.
如果有人成功的话 那一定就是探索者
If anyone can find it, the seeker can.
卡兰 我跟你一样对理查德充满信心
Kahlan, I share your faith in Richard,
但是隔膜很脆弱
But the veil is delicate.
我们找这块小石头
In the time it takes to find one tiny Stone amid all the rocks
就如同大海捞针
And mountains of creation,
裂缝不知已经蔓延到何处了
Cracks like this could appear anywhere,
可能已经贯穿整个大♥陆♥
Spreading and splintering in all directions.
到时什么也无法阻止
And then there would be nothing to prevent the Keeper
看守者对这个世界的涂炭了
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表