剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
可以选择离开 但是如果不然
To travel are free to leave, but those of you that aren't,
我们会在集中营外面扎营
We'll be making a camp just outside the prison.
如果囚徒们想要恢复体力
If these prisoners are going to gain their strength back,
我们得给他们一些比稀粥
We're gonna have to feed them something more substantial
更充饥的食物
Than D'haran gruel.
要不要让他们泡热水澡
Should we draw them warm baths?
你知道有人向鹿郡那边走的吗
Do you know of anyone heading in the direction of Deerfork?
龙军团几个月前扫平了鹿郡
The dragon corps wiped out Deerfork months ago.
但那是我父亲居住的村庄
But that's my father's village.
我们会想办法找到幸存者聚集的地点
We'll try to find out where the survivors have relocated.
鹿郡是反抗军的要塞
Deerfork was a resistance stronghold.
没有人能活着出来
No one would've been left alive.
但我父亲并不是反抗军
My father wasn't a resistance fighter.
他只是个锁匠
He was just a locksmith.
但在龙军团眼里是一样的
That would've made no difference to the dragon corps.
那我们还能去哪呢
Where will we go?
我其余的家人都死在这了
The rest of my family died here.
对于你家人的死我很抱歉
I am so sorry for your loss.
为了你儿子 你也得坚强起来
But you need to be strong for your son.
我们会尽我们所能找你父亲的
We'll see what we can find out about your father.
你不应该让她抱有虚无的希望的
You shouldn't give her false hope.
这些苦难都是
It wasn't so long ago
你不久前效力的主子一手造成的
That you served the one who caused all this misery.
你就不能发发善心嘛
At least try to show some compassion.
跟我来
Come with me.
我检查过储藏室了
I checked the store rooms.
仅剩的食物只够喂饱老鼠
There's barely enough to feed the rats.
没有吃的 这些人怎么可能活下来
How can there be this many people with no food?
战争一结束 粮食发放也就停止了
When the war ended, supply shipments stopped.
粮食全给守卫们拿走了
What food there was went to the guards.
我们只能任由达哈拉军队宰割
The D'harans would sooner put a knife in our bellies
我让卡拉去找粮食
I'm sending Cara out to get provisions.
希望够所有人吃了
Hopefully there'll be enough for everyone.
快走
Move.
所有人吗
Everyone?
如果除去他们的话 粮食储备可以支撑更久
We'd have more if we didn't have so many mouths to feed.
虽然那些达哈拉人将被送去审判
The D'harans will be brought to justice,
但是如果他们饿死的话 就无法收到审判
But we're not gonna starve them to get it.
遵命 忏悔圣母
Yes, mother confessor.
我需要一匹马
I need a horse.
我得给我兄弟下葬
I have to bury my brother
但是我们要骑马去拿粮食
We need the horses to get provisions.
你可以像其他人一样把他安葬在外面
You can bury him outside with the others.
我是绝不会把我兄弟
I'm not burying my brother
和那些达哈拉人埋在一起的
Alongside the D'harans who killed him.
他只有葬在双亲旁才能安息
He should be laid to rest beside our mother and father.
我们要干净的水
We're going to need fresh water.
我的村子离这只有半天的路程
My village is half a day's ride.
我明早前就能把马还你
I'll have the horse back to you by morning.
看看其他姐妹
Check on the sister.
快去快回
Do it quickly.
你家人的死我很抱歉
I'm so sorry for your loss.
探索者吗
Seeker?
我听说你要找修道院院长亨利
I heard you were looking for abbot Henry.
我是他的手下
I was a member of his order.
有件重大的事我们得向你求证下
We need to confide in you a great secret.
在冥界和人界之间
There's been a tear in the veil
出现了一道裂口
Between this world and the underworld.
冥界的看守者意对人界发动战争
The keeper is waging war on the land of the living.
他一直在向人界派遣恐怖的生物
He's using the rift to send horrible creatures into our world.
唯一能闭合那条裂缝的方法
And the only way to close this rift
就是找到泪之石
Is for us to find the stone of tears.
我们得知亨利院长
We were told that abbot Henry had knowledge
有泪之石下落的消息
Of the secret location of the stone.
亨利院长总是随身携带一个小盒子
The abbots of our order always wore a locket.
盒子表面有朵玫瑰
It has a rose inscribed on its face
是修道院历届院长传下来的
And it was passed down from abbot to abbot.
休塔说过院长会把秘密藏在内心深处
Shota said the abbot would keep the secret close to his heart.
但是达哈拉军队把我们带到这破地方的时候
The D'harans took the locket
他们把盒子夺走了
When they brought us to this awful place.
达哈拉来之前 这里一片祥和
We lived in peace until the D'harans came.
抓住院长
Seize the abbot.
这是干吗 你们到底想干吗
What is this? What is the meaning of this?
你在这里无权下令
You have no authority here.
何必动手 我们爱好和平
There's no need for this. We're men of peace.
不能这样 求你了
No! no! please!
求你了 那是圣物
Please! that's sacred!
从院长身上拿的那个盒子
Anything taken from the abbot
一定和从其他犯人身上搜刮到的
Would've been kept with the valuables
贵重物品放在一起了
We took from the other prisoners.
是屠♥杀♥者计划要带着宝物逃跑的
It was the butcher's plan to escape with the treasure.
从此消失
To disappear,
用这些宝物重新开始新生活
And use it to make new lives for himself and his men.
现在这些宝物可以帮助村民们
Now the treasure can help us give the prisoners
重新生活 快打开
Their lives back. open it.
我见过那个人
I've seen him before.
一个男孩跑到马厩说要一匹马
A man came to the stables Asking for a horse
说要用它来安葬弟弟
So he could take his brother to be buried.
看来他是用来藏宝藏了
Apparently he took the treasure instead.
你竟然相信他了
And you believed his story?
是忏悔圣母告诉我要发发善心的
The confessor told me I had to show more compassion.
难道错还在我身上吗
Are you saying this is my fault?
是的
Yes.
到底是谁的错不重要
It doesn't matter whose fault it is.
当务之急是找到他
We need to find him.
我过来是想给他们送吃的的
I came to give them some food.
你看见凶手了没
Did you see who did this?
是屠♥杀♥者
It was the butcher.
他死而复生了
He's come back from the grave.
快 大家快进屋
Quickly, everyone get inside.
这边
This way.
他们说的都是真的吗
Is it true what they're saying?
是屠♥杀♥者杀了那些人吗
That the butcher killed those people?
不知道
I don't know.
但你们呆在囚牢里会平安无事的
But you'll be safe inside the prison.
我们得安排人手在晚间值班
We need to set up a guard through the night,
确保没人可以随便进出
Make sure no one gets in or out.
我来值第一班
I can take first watch.
把门锁上 大家都呆在室内
Keep the doors locked. keep everyone inside.
恐怕这样不管用
That won't stop him.
当他屠♥杀♥我朋友时
I got to see what the butcher was capable of
我已经见识到他的能耐了
When he killed my friends.
如果他回来是为了报仇
If he has come back to take his revenge,
除非杀光我们 否则他不会善罢甘休的
He won't stop until he's killed us all.
不管是谁 都不能让他进来
Whoever it is, we'll keep them out.
给你这个以防万一
But just in case.
我检查过所有地方了
I've looked everywhere.
没有发现凶手的踪迹
There's no sign of whoever murdered these men.
说不定那些传言是真的
Is it possible the rumors are true?
屠♥杀♥者死而复生了
The butcher's come back from the grave?
就像达肯·拉尔一样
Like darken Rahl did.
达肯·拉尔只不过是个鬼魂
Darken Rahl was just a spirit.
鬼魂是不会有身体
Spirits don't have bodies.
更无法捡起刀子 屠♥杀♥这些人
They can't pick up knives and slaughter people.
那我们得一探究竟了
Well, we're going to find who did.
同时
In the meantime,
我要你去找那个偷了院长盒子的男孩
I need you to find the man who stole the abbot's locket.
他还没有走远
He can't have gotten far.
我可不想你拷问或用极刑
I don't want him tortured or killed.
把他活着带回来
Bring him back alive.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表